NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so...did we ever figure out if there was more than one McD's in Mooresville??

There are two McDonald's along Hwy 150 (aka E. Plaza Dr. to the east of I-77 and River Hwy. to the west of I-77). As far as I know, no one has said publicly which McDonald's was the one where Casey said she took Erica to meet Nan. Just guessing, I think it's most likely that Casey is referring to the one on E. Plaza Dr. It's not the one closest to I-77, but it was the only McDonald's in Mooresville for a long time. The Mooresville that people see today is a far cry from the Mooresville that locals were familiar with 20 years ago. Nascar brought people and money to Mooresville and it's grown tremendously. Since Casey is from the general area of Iredell-Rowan-Cabarrus counties, she would likely be more familiar with the McDonald's on E. Plaza Dr. I think if she was talking about the McDonald's that's close to I-77, she would be apt to say something like she took Erica to "the McDonald's over by 77." There are a couple of others that are nearby but they would be out of the way for anyone coming from Asheville or Salisbury so I don't think she would be talking about either one of those two. JMO, of course.

I haven't been able to get the bolded part out of my head. Was the person who said that encouraged to report that to LE? I certainly hope so. No stone unturned...

Me either and I have no idea if they reported it or not but I just went back and found the post and Rutherford County is where they said they thought she was. It was on the FB news updates page for her. I think this link has been posted before.
https://www.facebook.com/EricaParsonsUpdates

Almost all the way down when the page was first started, they commented on Aug. 21 on the picture of her where she's wearing the Christmas dress and also on the age progression pic a little ways up.

I think it's most likely that Casey is referring to the one on E. Plaza Dr.
It's not the one closest to I-77, but it was the only McDonald's in Mooresville for a long time ...
she would likely be more familiar with the McDonald's on E. Plaza Dr. ...
There are a couple of others that are nearby but they would be out of the way
for anyone coming from Asheville

The supposed reason that McDonalds was picked, was because Nan was familiar with it.
The only identifier I recall is that, it is the McDonalds that Carolyn has previously worked at,
but it was not mentioned how long ago that was.

Carolyn Parsons is my person of interest du jure. I think there is more to be learned about Carolyn, but I have been talking about her because that is the only person who has been publicly named as having direct knowledge concerning Erica's disappearance other than Casey and Sandy Parsons. She's been in the news lately, so she is on my mind.

I don't think she is the only person I think should be examined further.

Very serious charges were taken out against James Parsons in fall of 2011 during a time when Casey says she was in the hospital a lot. These were not his first set of charges involving violence against children. The charges were dismissed around the same time Erica was last seen, Nov.-Dec. 2011. It sounds like the tension was palpable in the Parsons house in late 2011. It appears he remained in the house until recently, when he was kicked out for further unruly behavior. All of this, including that he is the first one to point out that she was missing make him a player in this, be it as a hero or as a cohort.

It sounds like Strawberry/Janice Jackson is a real person. She is a mystery right now, but has to be on the radar because she appears to be a real person, Janice Jackson.

I'll throw Billy Goodman's name out there, because of his background alone, but he seems to only be a peripheral character right now. First, it sounds like Erica really didn't cross his mind very often, if at all. Secondly, his type is likely to admit to things to avoid a longer sentence (his type thinks the quickest way out of the system is to sing like a bird). Finally, if LE was taking the easy route here, he would be an easy person lay a quick charge on.

I do have a theory that these folks were all duped by experienced human traffickers. It is not my only theory (I think that Sandy and Casey are the most likely suspects right now). But, I think that Carolyn seems to be easily swayed. The parents, inexcusably, may have seen an easy solution to their late 2011 household issues: by sending Erica off with "other relatives" who were actually human traffickers. It's not a popular theory, but I can't rule it out. It's my first alternative to the prevailing, popular theory that Casey and Sandy are guilty, plain and simple.

Can you please provide a link where you found the information that Carolyn "is the only person who has been publicly named as having direct knowledge concerning Erica's disappearance other than Casey and Sandy Parsons?"

Based on the recent released Facebook messages that Casey sent to Carolyn, it's clear that on February 2013 of this year that Casey is telling Carolyn that she spoke with Erica. So based on that, Carolyn would not have known that Erica was missing since 2011 and based on Casey's message, would have thought Erica was still doing okay since Casey stated she just talked with Erica February 2013.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23341804/online-messages-show-contradictions-in-story-of-missing-teen

"Nearly a year later, Casey finally responded to a message. "Carolyn, Erica is doing perfect. Don't know why all these rumors are floating around about where she is. Sandy and I still have custody of Erica and she is our daughter," Casey wrote on February 2013, a year after she told investigators she last spoke to Erica. "We are, as parents, can allow our children to spend the night or even week with anyone who we see fit. Erica is still OUR daughter." Casey told Carolyn that she hasn't sent her any new pictures or updates because Erica asked her not to. "I'm not going to be mean. I have never hated you and I never will," Casey Parsons wrote. "You have been through a lot in you life. I talk with Erica and try to explain this so she will start to accept you. Just today I said something to her. It takes time. Please don't worry about her."

Then the following month in March 2013, Casey is telling Carolyn, "Brook, another daughter of the Parsons, and Erica were going to Asheville for the weekend. She told Carolyn that Erica was getting tutoring in math from a family friend."

Thanks, ACR

And.....does anyone know which 'unconventional' methods have been used in finding Erica? Psychics?

According to these 2 MSM articles, at least one psychic has contacted LE.
However I doubt whether LE will ever publicly admit to using any psychic ...
and even then it would only be after the case was finally solved & any court cases
were completed & if somebody wrote a book or did a tv show about the case.

http://1490wstp.com/news/search-for-erica-parsons-takes-national-stage/

http://www.wect.com/story/23200460/adoptive-parents-of-missing-teen-hit-national-talk-shows

Going to McDonalds was the parsonses idea, right? To alleviate a longer drive for Nan? If so, the story really is formed in a way that going to Nans house was really avoided.

The supposed reason that McDonalds was picked, was because Nan was familiar with it

Here is the link to the transcription of the "Salisbury Post" newspaper interview that backs up this statement ...

http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt1.pdf

Reporter: Is there any particular reason you met at Mooresville McDonalds?

Casey Parsons: She had a 4 hour drive, and that actually the spot that
she said she knew and asked us if we were willing to meet there
and we've always met there. It's just that's where we went.

Can you please provide a link where you found the information that Carolyn "is the only person who has been publicly named as having direct knowledge concerning Erica's disappearance other than Casey and Sandy Parsons?"
Thanks, ACR

This is old news, really. I'm surprised you haven't heard about this. But here is recent article. It is also discussed in the links I provided about Carolyn meeting with investigators.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...local-officials-are-accusatory-223009821.html

Going to McDonalds was the parsonses idea, right? To alleviate a longer drive for Nan? If so, the story really is formed in a way that going to Nans house was really avoided.

Could you please provide an MSM link that backs up your statement that
the PARSONS are the ones who asked Nan to meet them at McDonalds ?

This is old news, really. I'm surprised you haven't heard about this. But here is recent article. It is also discussed in the links I provided about Carolyn meeting with investigators.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...local-officials-are-accusatory-223009821.html

from the link you were kind enough to provide or from any other recent link containing statements by them, would you point out where anyone in any LAW ENFORCEMENT agency has "named" Carolyn as having direct knowledge concerning Erica's disappearance?

Because the Parsons have serious credibility issues PER LE and are not being truthful PER LE. In the link provided and all others I have read the ONLY people naming Carolyn are CaP, SP and their counsel, who simply provides the same inconsistent, incredible tale his clients have stuck him with defending.

in other words, NO ONE has named Carolyn as worthy of a closer look aside from those three individuals and frankly, they are not credible.

from the link you were kind enough to provide or from any other recent link containing statements by them, would you point out where anyone in any LAW ENFORCEMENT agency has "named" Carolyn as having direct knowledge concerning Erica's disappearance?

Because the Parsons have serious credibility issues PER LE and are not being truthful PER LE. In the link provided and all others I have read the ONLY people naming Carolyn are CaP, SP and their counsel, who simply provides the same inconsistent, incredible tale his clients have stuck him with defending.

in other words, NO ONE has named Carolyn as worthy of a closer look aside from those three individuals and frankly, they are not credible.

My opinion agrees with the above.

I think there is more to be learned about Carolyn, but I have been talking about her because that is the only person who has been publicly named as having direct knowledge concerning Erica's disappearance other than Casey and Sandy Parsons

Unfortunately you are confusing the facts with your assumptions here.
It is my opinion that the bio mom met with investigators to submit her DNA before leaving NC ... so in that instance, she would not have any direct knowledge concerning Erica's disappearance. Other than birth,
the bio mom has had only one contact with Erica at the beginning of 2011 before she ever wenet missing.

If there is something reported about a psychic in a main stream media link it can be posted.

Otherwise that is where discussion about psychics ends.

Thanks folks.

If there is something reported about a psychic in a main stream media link it can be posted. Otherwise that is where discussion about psychics ends. Thanks folks.

NurseBeeme, this has already been done ...

According to these 2 MSM articles, at least one psychic has contacted LE.
However I doubt whether LE will ever publicly admit to using any psychic ...
and even then it would only be after the case was finally solved & any court cases
were completed & if somebody wrote a book or did a tv show about the case.

http://1490wstp.com/news/search-for-erica-parsons-takes-national-stage/

http://www.wect.com/story/23200460/adoptive-parents-of-missing-teen-hit-national-talk-shows

Is anyone here Familiar with the Shaniya davis case?

yes, who could ever forget those pics of the little one with evil one in the hotel video

thinking of hotels is one reason why I started wondering about Mooresville, and the Mcdonalds, and the supposed 3 trips there...
going along with this tale of CP's...why did she come up with 3 trips there before finally 'relinquishing' Erica? In her mind did she think , oh well 3 meetings there & looks like Nan was totally awesome and groovy , so let her go on, and whence the call came Erica didn't want to come back, CP was like Okay?

Now correct me if I am wrong, but do I recall CP mentioning on her dog site about meeting people else where, and not where she lived? Must go see if I can find that.....wonder if the 'meeting' else where was born of that...

also I wonder if LE has been able to question the younger children about Erica supposedly talking all about her trips to Nan's****, and the horses, etc.....lots of kids like horses and that might be something they could remember being spoken of BY Erica.
..or stare at LE like they are daft....

(****I believe the Erica 'talking about going to Nan's' stuff relayed in either the Dr Phil shows or the 6 part interview...neither of which I do immediately have link to)

yes, who could ever forget those pics of the little one with evil one in the hotel video

thinking of hotels is one reason why I started wondering about Mooresville, and the Mcdonalds, and the supposed 3 trips there...
going along with this tale of CP's...why did she come up with 3 trips there before finally 'relinquishing' Erica? In her mind did she think , oh well 3 meetings there & looks like Nan was totally awesome and groovy , so let her go on, and whence the call came Erica didn't want to come back, CP was like Okay?

Now correct me if I am wrong, but do I recall CP mentioning on her dog site about meeting people else where, and not where she lived? Must go see if I can find that.....wonder if the 'meeting' else where was born of that...

also I wonder if LE has been able to question the younger children about Erica supposedly talking all about her trips to Nan's****, and the horses, etc.....lots of kids like horses and that might be something they could remember being spoken of BY Erica.
..or stare at LE like they are daft....

(****I believe the Erica 'talking about going to Nan's' stuff relayed in either the Dr Phil shows or the 6 part interview...neither of which I do immediately have link to)

So sad :( IMO I don't think erika was sold but I have read that there is a very high rate of child trafficing in North Carolina. I just wish someone would talk!!

http://www.parsonskennel.com/meet-our-family.html

sticking this over here from thread 1 for reference

I note she said their house wasn't a pet store...I could swear I read some where that she didn't have people come to there house to get pets....maybe I am mistaken, or did I see that some where

note how Erica isn't included...even though it is probably within the time frame of those supposed emails with Carolyn

I did notice Carowinds mentioned...that's a 'fairytale' sorta place isn't it? An attraction like Biltmore?
And they do 'daycations'...not vacations....

also I wonder if LE has been able to question the younger children about Erica supposedly talking all about her trips to Nan's****, and the horses, etc.....lots of kids like horses and that might be something they could remember being spoken of BY Erica

In my opinion it is a sure thing that LE has talked to all the children by now!
However none of the children have spoken to MSM about that.
The only instance I have seen where someone besides Casey confirmed something she said was done by Carolyn's daughter Brittany when saying that Casey's daughter Brook had told her about Erica interacting with Nan. I recently posted this whole scenario and here it is again ...

Quote: Originally Posted by Chaotic
Does anyone know if it has ever been confirmed that one of Erica's half sisters talked to her on FB last year, asked her how she was doing and she replied "I'm fine". Supposedly she was going under a different name and this was after she "went to live with Nan".
I don't believe the media has released any confirmation of this.
The daughter has not spoken up one way or the other. However according to this "Salisbury Post"
interview, there are supposed to be some "pictures" (I wonder if she means screen captures?) ...
It sounds like Casey turned to get her bio daughter's confirmation, but she had left the room already.
And Casey invites LE to verify that fact ... so she has no worries there.

http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-PARSONSMediaInterviewPt5.pdf

Quote:
Casey PARSONS: I cannot find no Facebook. Brittany said though that she had it under a different name. Um, Brooke is gone, isn't she? Brooke remembers the day that Brittany said - we actually even have pictures of where Brittany wrote Brooke where the Facebook thing was - my daughter, Brooke - pictures of her saying where she talked to her & Erica replied, "I'm fine."

Reporter: I guess, obviously this could be a law enforcement question too but they don't - they're not answering questions. With cell phone technology, internet technology, court records, you know, where people live, things of that nature, um - search warrants, they can come see your phone records, cell phone records, whatever - you know, why can't they find a 15 year old girl?

Casey PARSONS: To my knowledge, they've never even looked at none of that stuff yet. And why, I don't know. 'Cause I've asked myself the same thing. We've welcomed them to come here & do whatever they have to do. Anything. & they're welcome right this minute. They are. We've told them to dig the yard up, look in our house, look at anything. They're more than welcome to do that. More than welcome.
I added this part where bio mom's daughter in the room gives some kind of confirmation about what Casey said ...

Quote:
Casey PARSONS: That's what Brittany - Brittany said. Do you remember the name that Brittany said she was going under on the Facebook? When she wrote, "Are you okay?" & she wrote back, "I'm okay."? You don't remember that? Have you got that still on your thing?

Female off camera: She just told me about how she just wrote her about a few months back and all she got from Erica was, "I'm fine."

^ and yet BP said she never went to McD's with SP, CP & Erica, although CP claimed she was along
odd

Yes I can only hope the children were able to confirm or negate some of what has been claimed....poor kids to be in the middle of this

I did notice Carowinds mentioned...that's a 'fairytale' sorta place isn't it? An attraction like Biltmore?
Carowinds (in Charlotte) is like six flags, with roller coasters; a big amusement park.

The historic landmark Biltmore house is an large estate, located in the mountains.
You can tour the house and do various outdoor activities, kinda pricey too.

Not really similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members