NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is literally one thing that CP and SP could've done to make me possibly consider any angle of their story, and that's acknowledging its absurdity. A simple "Yes, I know how it sounds, it's been just as frustrating for us" would have gone so much further than this emotionally stunted insistence that the story would hold up if only the rest of the world weren't so mean and skeptical and making an issue out of nothing. But I suspect they don't have time to put themselves in our shoes as an audience, because they're listening to themselves for plotholes, not plausibility.

Anyyway. My blood boils every time I think about these two overgrown babies who should have never been entrusted with even a single living, breathing baby of their own. I wonder, throughout all their previous residences, what they did with the bodies of deceased animals (as a result of old age, sickness, etc—not trying to suggest animal abuse). The manner and location of the disposal might be worth looking at, not to suggest LE hasn't done that already.

O/T, but Esquire, is your username a reference to a certain Saul Goodman? I don't mean anything by it, of course; was just catching up on Breaking Bad last night and hadn't caught Saul's middle name until then.

I saw on the link provided that Carolyn walked out of the courthouse by deputy and did not speak to reporters. Courthouse sounds like States Attorney,, not police station. Anyway, looks like an article about Casey lying to the FBI and being told she better stop or else. This was a couple of days ago, wonder if that's been enough of a brevity to start interview again.

Just to clarify sloppy editing by the media station. The written version of the article said Court House. In the video, the reporter said Carolyn was seen coming out of the Rowen County Sheriff's Office.

Here is a link to the article and video. http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...local-officials-are-accusatory-223009821.html

I think the FBI might be holding some of its interviews at the Sheriff's Office, but I'm not sure about that.

I don't know anything about permits, but around the time of the deck talk,
wasn't it also mentioned that they dug a well out back ?

Thank you. I missed that conversation and need to go back and look. Common sense though tells me that if there is indeed a child missing and there is reason to believe she is buried in the back yard (as the brother stated), why wouldn't LE investigate that well? What harm could it actually do if you do in fact want to find that child? WOW!

The information about a well being built was in the inventory seized during the August 14 search warrant.

You can find it in the documents section of ACandyRose's website.
http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_documents.htm

So the police thought the fact that a well being built was important, since they seized the documentation.

Kids shouldn't be returned until the whereabouts of Erica are revealed!!!!

And I pray that those children have been questioned by authorities as well to see if they know anything, heard anything, saw anything, etc., and that the rest of Erica's siblings step forth, if they haven't already, and say what they know as well! I pray they tell authorities of any abuse they witnessed, were a part of, last time they saw Erica, what their parents told them about Erica, etc.

What worries me is with 2 yrs gap in her being gone, she could have went to the landfill and I doubt she would ever be found. No one knew to be watching the trash to see anything. I pray someone gives information soon about Erica!!!

Surely there will be fraud & embezzlement & child endangerment charges forthcoming for taking money for Erica and losing her for two years. I would hope that the children would be left in a stable environment due to the possibility of the Parsons serving time.

Agreed!

And I can't get the Susan Powell case out of my head and what happened to her two sons, Charlie and Braden Powell during an unsupervised visit with their father, Josh Powell. :-(

ACR

I agree.
Lets just pretend one moment their story is true.

In my opinion:

Since the both of them were legally and financially responsible for Erica's well-being,
they neglected her by being unconcerned of her whereabouts for two years.
They abandoned her to to a stranger (by their own admission) with no background information on this person whatsoever. No home address.

Once a nonexistent facebook profile and non-working phone number were their only contact info, they should have contacted the proper authorities.

I would say this is extremely bad parenting and using very poor judgement in the care and well being of Erica.

A judge would have to take all of these "facts" into consideration, and, well, it's not looking too good for either of them.

Not knowing the whereabouts of your child for two years and showing no concern whatsoever and taking no action is just.... vile and reprehensible.

Because of their actions, Erica is missing, possibly dead!

-shakes head-

I still check this case daily, but I don't think I can anymore. Without new information, a majority of what's happening on this thread (IMO) is a little bickering and a lot of rudeness.

I'll be back when there are more facts brought forth. Until then :wave:

You said it so much better than me, talk about class :)

What are the facts as we know them?
1) Erica is missing.
2) Reported not seen by JP since November 2011.
3) Adoptive parents story is that Erica was dropped off to stay with Irene Goodman aka Nan in December 2011.
4) Remaining children removed from home.

I can't think of how to look this one up ...
but wasn't it said that Jamie had some kind of apartment for himself in the garage ???

http://www.lex18.com/news/north-carolina-teen-missing-since-november-2011-not-reported-until-july

"Patti Miller (neighbor) said she saw investigators bring out papers and a couple of computers, but nothing "large" or of substance. She also said investigators tore apart a partially unfinished deck at the back of the house. She said officials searched a garage apartment at the back of the property where son James used to stay before he was asked to leave the home."

ACR

What are the facts as we know them?
1) Erica is missing.
2) Reported not seen by JP since November 2011.
3) Adoptive parents story is that Erica was dropped off to stay with Irene Goodman aka Nan in December 2011.
4) Remaining children removed from home.

5. the stories that the parsons have told LE have been said to be untrue, according to LE

Catching up... This is a crazy case.

I'm not sure if this has already been asked or not, but if there WAS a Facebook account, wouldn't that be discoverable? And IF it was discoverable, they could pinpoint the IP used to create said account. If the account never existed, then case closed on Nan and they can throw the P's in jail and continue to look for the body. Why this has dragged on baffles me.

Also, was the arrest of the suspected father last month covered? What a mugshot!

Sorry if I am repeating, lots to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon