NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of how to look this one up ...
but wasn't it said that Jamie had some kind of apartment for himself in the garage ???
If they received a permit, it will be under the tax card appraisal under the county taxes for the property. I don't have time to look right now.

I don't know anything about permits, but around the time of the deck talk,
wasn't it also mentioned that they dug a well out back ?

One of the items seized in the search warrant for the house was paperwork re the well.

I didn't know that LE questioned Carolyn before she left. How does anyone know this?

scmom- public doesn't know why Carolyn was with LE_ of her own accord or at their behest...they haven't said nor has she.
I guess her just being there has gotten some folks all a lather.

Esquire, I would be interested in what your theory on this case is....assuming you care to share- it can be done without naming names ...try third person narration...and with the qualifer that it is your opinion/this is my theory/what about...

it is my observation that CarP is of some interest to you

If she met with investigators for 15 min, that sounds like something a defense attorney would know. Trying to turn focus on Carolyn sounds like an attempt at a defense strategy.

I too am new here and have read all the posts in these threads and am just offering an observation here- I have thought of all these different scenarios in my head and people who could be involved other than Casey and Sandy Parson, so far we have very little info or facts from investigating agencies. I personally have been somewhat fixated on these people, "Strawberry" and "Kelly" and would like to know more about any possible involvement they may have, I think for the simple reason that I don't want to believe this poor girl is actually dead so am just going over any other possibility€ there might be. Doesn't mean I am siding with the Parsons in any way shape or form, or trying to deflect attention off them. I think from reading all the posts, this may be where Esquire is coming from and why he/she is so fixated on Carolyn but I think everyone can all agree that the way Casey and Sandy Parsons have behaved by letting their 13 yo daughter go off with a virtual stranger and to seemingly not care about ever having contact with her again (while continuing to cash her monthly checks) is just reprehensible.

The most likely and logical truth is that CP and SP did something to her and she is gone forever. But I don't think there's anything wrong with looking at other people that could possibly be involved until it actually been confirmed that they killed her.

I absolutely agree! That is what makes this case intriguing to me.

Intriguing and almost enough to drive you bonkers! I've followed since day one and dont comment because its so hard to feel like anything makes sense... lol

i agree that we need to find out more info on "kelly" and "strawberry" i thought the exact same thing - LE has stated repeatedly that "nan" does not exist but we have not heard anything from them regarding "kelly" and "strawberry" - a lot of members of this family (BDG or JP for eg)have had legal issues as well, so the list of people of interest continues to grow - jmho
can someone please clarify for me did JP talk to LE about the disappearance of Erica on his own or was it when he was picked up for some unrelated incident?

thanks

Attorney Sherill has a blog and it is public access ...I thought I would post a link to it-since there is something about Erica on it
http://www.sherrillcameron.com/blog/

snipped "people representing themselves to be the birth-mother’s parents."

that's wrong- isn't it supposed to be the bio father's Mother? Good ole Nan?? Irene Goodman?

can someone please clarify for me did JP talk to LE about the disappearance of Erica on his own or was it when he was picked up for some unrelated incident?

voluntarily ...

Early this summer, there was a domestic disturbance at the PARSONS household,
where James attacked his mother Casey with a baseball bat.
She called the cops on him & he was arrested.
However when it came to the court case, his mother did not show up, so the case was dismissed.
The parents told Jamie he had to move out of their house.
Jamie moved in with one of his paternal uncles. And after a month there,
Jamie & his uncle approached the police and reported Erica's disappearance.

hello new folks! Welcome.

Strawberry and Kelly have supposedly been talked to by LE. At least according to CP, in her 6 part interview with Salisbury Post...I think she said they showed her pics of the 'real' people but she couldn't identify them??

shipped "people representing themselves to be the birth-mother’s parents."

that's wrong- isn't it supposed to be the bio father's Mother? Good ole Nan?? Irene Goodman?

Yes ... that lawyer seems to have gotten the facts wrong more than once.

I too am new here and have read all the posts in these threads and am just offering an observation here- I have thought of all these different scenarios in my head and people who could be involved other than Casey and Sandy Parson, so far we have very little info or facts from investigating agencies. I personally have been somewhat fixated on these people, "Strawberry" and "Kelly" and would like to know more about any possible involvement they may have, I think for the simple reason that I don't want to believe this poor girl is actually dead so am just going over any other possibility€ there might be. Doesn't mean I am siding with the Parsons in any way shape or form, or trying to deflect attention off them. I think from reading all the posts, this may be where Esquire is coming from and why he/she is so fixated on Carolyn but I think everyone can all agree that the way Casey and Sandy Parsons have behaved by letting their 13 yo daughter go off with a virtual stranger and to seemingly not care about ever having contact with her again (while continuing to cash her monthly checks) is just reprehensible.

The most likely and logical truth is that CP and SP did something to her and she is gone forever. But I don't think there's anything wrong with looking at other people that could possibly be involved until it actually been confirmed that they killed her.

I agree with this statement. I did all that from the beginning and it all comes back to 2 people. I'd like to hope they did not kill her and she is alive somewhere but I fear the other.

What upsets me is making accusations without merit and expecting/ trying to force me to believe them by writing things that are not true or that is their interpretation over and over.I'll leave it at that.

Strawberry and Kelly have supposedly been talked to by LE. At least according to CP, in her 6 part interview with Salisbury Post...I think she said they showed her pics of the 'real' people but she couldn't identify them??

To be totally accurate, we have never been told which pictures were shown to Casey.
LE has NEVER mentioned to the media whether the consider Nan & Strawbery & Kelly to be real people whom LE has talked to or whether they even have pictures of them.

I had assumed that LE would have shown Casey pictures from their criminal database
... we here, have never found any arrests for Nan & Strawbery & Kelly.

What Casey has said is that the police showed her some photos & Casey did not recognize any of those to be the Nan & Strawbery & Kelly that she met at McDonald's.

LE has ever mentioned whether they ever asked Casey to describe the 3 women to a police sketch artist.

To be totally accurate, we have never been told which pictures were shown to Casey.
LE has NEVER mentioned to the media whether the consider Nan & Strawbery & Kelly to be real people whom LE has talked to or whether they even have pictures of them.

I had assumed that LE would have shown Casey pictures from their criminal database
... we here, have never found any arrests for Nan & Strawbery & Kelly.

What Casey has said is that the police showed her some photos & Casey did not recognize any of those to be the Nan & Strawbery & Kelly that she met at McDonald's.

Neither LE nor Casey has ever mentioned that LE asked Casey to describe the 3 women to a police sketch artist.
BUBM

Exactly, we only have Casey's word about this and so many other things. I am choosing not to believe one word that woman says.

Attorney Sherill has a blog and it is public access ...I thought I would post a link to it-since there is something about Erica on it

I don't know anything about permits, but around the time of the deck talk,
wasn't it also mentioned that they dug a well out back ?

The search warrant for the house shows documentation of well construction dated 2/21/2013 as far as I remember. The search warrants are in pdf form on the media thread.

Problem here is, this is what Casey said in her interview. Who knows if it is actually true or not?

Yes, and it seems there may be some other information there intended to obfuscate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon