NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attorney Sherill has a blog and it is public access ...I thought I would post a link to it-since there is something about Erica on it
http://www.sherrillcameron.com/blog/

shipped "people representing themselves to be the birth-mother’s parents."

that's wrong- isn't it supposed to be the bio father's Mother? Good ole Nan?? Irene Goodman?

I'm so confused, either this attorney doesn't care or know all the facts in his own case or they are intentionally putting out the wrong info because Casey's story has been widely publicized and it has always been "Irene/Nan Goodman, obviously the birth father's mother, not birth mother's parents!!

:seeya: Hey guys, I just found this page on Facebook and it's all the MSM links regarding Erica Parsons Updates. It may have been posted before and I just missed it.

I'm not recommending the discussions but it's a great collection of MSM links to get us started or to refer to.

I know it's not an official page but one of our mods in the mod dept is going to check to see if it can be official. I've already found some articles I had not read and some MSM pictures I had not seen.

https://www.facebook.com/EricaParsonsUpdates?hc_location=stream

Oh my goodness, Sherbet I was just scrolling down and got hit by a blinding pair of handcuffs. I do believe it had the effect you wanted. LOL

:seeya: Hey guys, I just found this page on Facebook and it's all the MSM links regarding Erica Parsons Updates. It may have been posted before and I just missed it.

I'm not recommending the discussions but it's a great collection of MSM links to get us started or to refer to.

I know it's not an official page but one of our mods in the mod dept is going to check to see if it can be official. I've already found some articles I had not read and some MSM pictures I had not seen.

https://www.facebook.com/EricaParsonsUpdates?hc_location=stream

that page is 'sponsored' /made by WCBC Charlotte, it should be okay since it is a MSM one and public
I forogt it, thanks for finding it!!

I don't think it is a stretch for the police to ask her to come to the station either. But if they were going to question her I would think it would take longer than 15 minutes.

Did her attorney accompany her? If not then she probably went to LE on her own. If she has an attorney they will not question her without her attorney present.

Snipped from Casey Parsons interview transcript:

"Reporter: What do you think he was hoping to accomplish by going to law enforcement?

Casey Parsons: He wanted me to go to jail, because I've put him in jail every time he's been in jail. I'm the one that did it. And, he's always- every time he would get mad over anything he always bring that up to me. "You put me in jail, you ruined my life, nobody will give me a job because you made me have a record." And, it was always my fault. Always. And he's always told me he was going to get me one day. I never think he would do this to me.

Reporter: Where is Jamie now?

Casey Parsons: With his, um- brother. His uncle, Scott Parsons, in Harrisburg.

Reporter: Have you heard from him since this all started?

Casey Parsons: Yep. He is- he come before this started, he come over here, would eat dinner with us and everything. Matter of fact, he was over here the day before, July the 29th and ate supper with us. Scott got him a new truck and everything. New clothes, and all this. It's helped him out and we thought he was really coming along. And, on July the 30th, we knew something was up, we told the people yesterday, cause he called here and he told us that, um- he talked to him, but he told us that he loved us and he wanted us to know he loved us a lot and more or less about what was fixing to go down. We didn't know what he meant by that. And he- he loved us. And then, later on that evening when this started we knew exactly at that point what he meant then, what that phone call was about."

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. If JP was soooo mad at her that for revenge he decided to go to LE with a lie about them killing Erica, why on earth would he call them beforehand on that day to tell them that he loved them so much and then go make up some horrible lie about them killing his sister and burying her in the backyard?! And if he did it to get back at her for putting him in jail, why did he include his father, Sandy, in the false report?

The more and more I read her BS interviews and think about it, the more convinced I am becoming that they really did kill her :(

Snipped from Casey Parsons interview transcript:

"Reporter: What do you think he was hoping to accomplish by going to law enforcement?

Casey Parsons: He wanted me to go to jail, because I've put him in jail every time he's been in jail. I'm the one that did it. And, he's always- every time he would get mad over anything he always bring that up to me. "You put me in jail, you ruined my life, nobody will give me a job because you made me have a record." And, it was always my fault. Always. And he's always told me he was going to get me one day. I never think he would do this to me.

Reporter: Where is Jamie now?

Casey Parsons: With his, um- brother. His uncle, Scott Parsons, in Harrisburg.

Reporter: Have you heard from him since this all started?

Casey Parsons: Yep. He is- he come before this started, he come over here, would eat dinner with us and everything. Matter of fact, he was over here the day before, July the 29th and ate supper with us. Scott got him a new truck and everything. New clothes, and all this. It's helped him out and we thought he was really coming along. And, on July the 30th, we knew something was up, we told the people yesterday, cause he called here and he told us that, um- he talked to him, but he told us that he loved us and he wanted us to know he loved us a lot and more or less about what was fixing to go down. We didn't know what he meant by that. And he- he loved us. And then, later on that evening when this started we knew exactly at that point what he meant then, what that phone call was about."

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. If JP was soooo mad at her that for revenge he decided to go to LE with a lie about them killing Erica, why on earth would he call them beforehand on that day to tell them that he loved them so much and then go make up some horrible lie about them killing his sister and burying her in the backyard?! And if he did it to get back at her for putting him in jail, why did he include his father, Sandy, in the false report?

The more and more I read her BS interviews and think about it, the more convinced I am becoming that they really did kill her :(

Bingo! Soooo many discrepancies, so many lies and none of them make sense.

I suspect that JP probably confided in his uncle, who in turn convinced him he had to go to the police with that info.

Attorney Sherill has a blog and it is public access ...I thought I would post a link to it-since there is something about Erica on it

snipped "people representing themselves to be the birth-mother’s parents."

that's wrong- isn't it supposed to be the bio father's Mother? Good ole Nan?? Irene Goodman?

I'm hoping he wrote this very early in the case before he researched more on the facts.

"When Erica was 13 years old, she began to have contact with her birth-mother and people representing themselves to be the birth-mother’s parents."

She had ONE DAY ONLY contact with her birth mother (Carolyn) and that was January 11, 2011. After that one visit, Casey no long allowed Erica to visit her birth mother again.

All other connection to individuals representing themselves as the "birth FATHER's mother (aka paternal biological grandmother) were made directly between Casey Parsons and this person she called "Nan" on Facebook who Casey said the woman claimed to be Erica's grandmother.

"Recently it was learned that these people provided false identities to the Parsons and now, Erica cannot be found."

Recently?? Casey did not have a phone number, no address, no e-mail address, no Facebook link, for TWENTY MONTHS to report they lost TOTAL connection with Erica !! I wouldn't call TWENTY MONTHS of not knowing where my child was as "recently" !!

"In late July, 2013, a family member made a false police report accusing the Parsons of causing Erica to disappear."

False Police report? Jamie Parsons and his uncle Scott Parsons went together to make that police report, and I wouldn't call Erica missing for 20 months a false report.

Geeze... :banghead:

Two observations tonight....

1) Could they maybe have called CarP in for DNA submissions?

2) Bare with my 'dark' theory. If they constructed a new well....what happened with the residual soil(?) from such construction? And/or would the transport or relocation of such soil (if she has been 'cut up') be much less suspicious that way? If my neighbour was trucking soil away....I would nearly never suspect that they were disposing of anything but residual dirt. :waitasec:

"Erica’s last known location was Mooresville, NC and possibly Asheville, NC. Due to the publicity surrounding this case, it is unlikely that she is in Rowan County."

Why would Sherrill Cameron say this!! As far as anyone knows Erica could be anywhere.JMO

Two observations tonight....

1) Could they maybe have called CarP in for DNA submissions?

2) Bare with my 'dark' theory. If they constructed a new well....what happened with the residual soil(?) from such construction? And/or would the transport or relocation of such soil (if she has been 'cut up') be much less suspicious that way? If my neighbour was trucking soil away....I would nearly never suspect that they were disposing of anything but residual dirt. :waitasec:

Good observation on LE needing the DNA if..... !!

:seeya:

Yes good idea on the DNA thing Herstory- hope LE thought of it, not that I want them to need it, but, well , you know.

I 'm not too sure there would have been a copius amount of dirt from a well...considering a hole for the casing pipe 4 to 8" maybe? and possibly the contractor would have taken it away? And i think it would be mud- ?

Good observation on LE needing the DNA if.....

Yea that is a good thought HerStory. But it doesn't mean they have found a body YET ... because they would want to get the dna before Carolyn left the state to return home which she just announced

article-2398884-1B657143000005DC-922_306x423.jpg

Still missing: This age-progressed sketch or Erica Parsons shows how she is expected to look today, two years after going missing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Parsons-went-live-existed.html#ixzz2eZSgwQcP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Very pretty young lady!!!!

I don't really recall about Jamie....
- I do recall there being an apartment out there... and I was assuming
maybe daughter BP and husband live(d) out there

Well, daughter only married on 02 July 2013 ... so not unless you have
some info that they were living together before marriage ?

I see nothing in that link inferring that CarP was told to come to the station....?? I don't think the public does know the reason for her visit, according to LE they did not disclose, and neither did CarP

Ok, ok! You got me. I have absolutely no hard evidence that she was asked to come down to the station. I only have the following facts:

1. She was at the police station
2. She met with investigators
3. For about 15 minutes
4. Reporters saw her and tried to interview her
5. She did not speak to them
6. This is the first time I've seen that she was in public and she declined an interview.
..snipped..
So, we can each draw our own conclusions. I just don't think mine, that LE invited her to the station, is that much of a stretch.

It is against TOS to post opinions as fact or add extra details that cannot be verified. If you have information that is not in MSM, contact the moderators to be verified as an insider.

It is against TOS to post opinions as fact or add extra details that cannot be verified. If you have information that is not in MSM, contact the moderators to be verified as an insider.

Uhh, those are all facts unless otherwise specified. Maybe you should read my other posts with the appropriate links.

I saw on the link provided that Carolyn walked out of the courthouse by deputy and did not speak to reporters. Courthouse sounds like States Attorney,, not police station. Anyway, looks like an article about Casey lying to the FBI and being told she better stop or else. This was a couple of days ago, wonder if that's been enough of a brevity to start interview again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon