NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to believe that if the adoptive parents' attorney had found any evidence of the people CP mentioned as being at "the McDonald's drop-off" he would have been quick to call the news media.

But that is my point ... I don't think the lawyer is very good because
I don't think he has looked for Janice JACKSON yet.

I feel confident that LE and the Parsones have made attempts at tracking down Janice Jackson a/k/a Strawberry. Either they did not find her, or they found her and she did not provide information that could be used to charge the Parsonses with anything.

Now the media, on the other hand, could be doing the same. Or, they have tried and have been met a "No Comment" like many other folks involved with this case has done. However, I think that they would have at least reported that such attempts were made, because they seem to be milking this story for everything it's worth.

BBM: OR LE found her and she did/did not provide information that could be used to charge the Parsonses with anything YET.

whitepages.com has over 100 Janice Jacksons in NC. Casey may have made up the name & the Strawberry nickname too. Has anyone else backed up the story from Casey that LE had found 'Strawberry'?

whitepages.com has over 100 Janice Jacksons in NC. Casey may have made up the name & the Strawberry nickname too. Has anyone else backed up the story from Casey that LE had found 'Strawberry'?

Again, that is my point ... because it is the same for ALL cases ... the people that can back it up,
are the people that were there ... like Janice JACKSON ... that is why JJ is important in THIS case.
SHE can confirm or deny if the McDonald's meeting took place ...
and that is what I have been talking about today ... JJ confirming or denying the story.
If LE won't tell us about it, I asked for an MSM reporter to try & sleuth it out.

And LE is supposed to have said that the JJ in Carolina-Beach is the one important in THIS case.

JMO

Who's to say Erica went with anyone?
Has this money that c/p & s/p received for Erica has it been spent or is it sitting in a bank? :twocents:

JMO

Has this money that c/p & s/p received for Erica has it been spent or is it sitting in a bank? :twocents:

If this case were only about taking cheques illegally, most of us wouldn't be here. We are more concerned about a teenage girl that has been reported missing & LE cannot locate her ... dead or alive.

The only thing I've seen was that LE was in the back yard with probes. Never heard anything about actual digging though.

Can anyone speak more on this subject ? Have they really only probed ...
or have they done actual digging ? I don't know enough about the subject ...
does it make a difference ... meaning that if the probes didn't find anything,
does that mean that a body can not be buried there ?

Well I guess we can end the speculation that Sandy Parsons, or anyone else for that matter, is staying behind in the Miller Chapel Rd house. They put it up for sale today.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/vigil-be-held-erica-parsons-parents-home-sale/nZzL9/

The Parsons' home in Rowan County has a for sale sign outside. The house is listed for sale at $80,000 and has three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

Parsons_Home_for_Sale.jpg

Well I guess we can end the speculation that Sandy Parsons, or anyone else for that matter,
is staying behind in the Miller Chapel Rd house. They put it up for sale today.

Thanks for letting us know. It doesn't surprise me at all !
Grandfather PARSONS bought that house & he seems to have bought it
for his son Sandy's family, as they moved in right away.
Sandy & Casey never owned that house & now that they have moved out of it,
Grandfather PARSONS has no use for it, since he has his own house where he lives.
LE found no dead body there ... but any buyers would probably
get a good low price for it because of the notoriety though.

JMO

THAT is the point. only casey and silent bob, er sandy have said so.
and again, they are as reliable as a dog being a witness.

I would think its been spent...........if not, why is it not being spent on a PI to find Erica? rhetorical question.

ETA....the checks are very relevant as they are evidence of a crime.

Casey provided these names to the police about who she met at the McDonald's
- Irene "Nan" GOODMAN
- Strawberry
- Kelly.

No messages in any of this thread ever indicate that Casey knew any of these women
before she met them at McDonald's

According to this quote from ...
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt2.pdf

Many here like to say that EVERYTHING Casey says is a lie. But apparently,
Casey never knew what Strawberry's REAL name was UNTIL the police told her that
Strawberry was one & the same as a Janice JACKSON living in Carolina-Beach, NC.

Well Carolina-Beach only has a population of about 2,000 people.
And if you look in the Carolina-Beach white pages ...

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Janice-K-Jackson/Carolina-Beach-NC/1cqdd54

Sure enough you see a Janice K. JACKSON @50-54 yrs old.

So it would seem that this part of the story ...
that LE told her about the "real" Strawberry's name is true.

If some people STILL don't believe this, then if I were a reporter,
I would go knock on JJ's door and put an end to the speculation right away.

This would once and for all solve the questions about whether Janice JACKSON
aka=Strawberry met Casey at McDonald's. Either way it goes, With the info that Strawberry
provides, the public could THEN say they have proof that Casey did or did not meet JJ.

Seems like an easy solution to solving THIS part of the case. The search for Erica PARSONS
would then have a definite route to travel, instead of the present fork of uncertainty
about whether there ACTUALLY was or was not a McDonald's meeting between these women.

Since the Erica PARSONS story is cooling in the newspapers, this avenue of investigation would keep it alive.

It's possible that one of the reasons the MSM hasn't "physically" approached a person named "Janet (Strawberry) Jackson" or another named "Kelly" is because that information came off of Casey's lips, via their two extensive interviews with the media, not directly from LE. It doesn't mean the MSM hasn't investigated somebody named "Strawberry" and "Kelly" it just mean they haven't reported their investigation at this point.

Looking over the 08/14/13 Probable Cause Affidavit for Search Warrant, again, just now, that document states that the Casey and Sandy Parsons said they delivered Erica to "Nan" in Asheville, period. There's nothing in the Probable Cause Affidavit for Search Warrant that states two people named, "Strawberry" and/or "Kelly" were part of some "pick-up or delivery" involvement with transporting Erica with and/or to "Nan" at some McDonald's Restaurant in Mooresville, to then be further transported to Asheville.

Not to say these individuals are not real, and/or allegedly involved but that information is only coming from Casey Parsons lips. THEY are, in my opinion, Casey Parsons' alibi. If we can't find "Nan" then she's telling LE and the world, via the media, to go find "Strawberry" and "Kelly" and they'll back her story and tell the world where "Nan" is.

Yes, Casey then claims in her Salisbury Post interview that LE did find somebody named "Strawberry" who Casey says LE told her this "Strawberry" persons real name is Janet Jackson who apparently lives in Carolina-Beach. Even if LE followed that up, maybe "Strawberry" had an alibi of her own, so even if "Strawberry" is on LE's radar, they still need probable cause to implicate her in this whole "Erica is with Nan" story.

From the Probable Cause Affidavit for Search Warrant
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/08/15/PARSONS_SEARCH_WARRANT_1.PDF

"That on July 30, 2013 the Rowan County Sheriff's Office received information from James and Scott Parsons that James Parsons' sister hasn't been seen since approximately November or December 2011. James stated that on the morning in November or December 2011 he awoke and realized his sister Erica Lynn Parsons was not at the home. At the time Erica was approximately 13 years of age. James Parsons stated he asked his parents Sandy and Casey Parsons where Erica was at and Sandy and Casey told James that they had been to Asheville, North Carolina and took Erica to her grandmother's residence."

this "Strawberry" persons real name is Janet Jackson who apparently lives in Carolina-Beach. Even if LE followed that up, maybe "Strawberry" had an alibi of her own, so even if "Strawberry" is on LE's radar, they still need probable cause to implicate her in this whole "Erica is with Nan" story.

At this point I am not trying to implicate anybody because I try to make decisions
based on FACTS. That's why I want to know what Janice JACKSON has to say.

If JJ says she never met Casey, then my analysis will go in one direction.
If JJ says she did meet Casey at McDonald's, then my analysis will go in a different direction.

It all depends on what the facts are ... & I don't know those yet.

But it is the lawyer's job to protect his clients by all legal means, no matter what LE tells potential witnesses. The PARSONS lawyer should be trying to get affidavits from Strawberry & Kelly.

When the PARSONS attorney was recently confronted by the media, instead of quibbling over the DSS meeting, he should have been bringing attention to the missing teenager ... even if all he could say was ...

"I have attempted to get an affidavit from Janice JACKSON, but police have told her not to speak to me.
So I ask the media, why won't the police allow Ms. JACKSON
to corroborate whether she was at the McDonald's meeting or not ?"

From the lawyer's point of view, this type of response would keep the case focused on finding Erica by answering the open questions. And put pressure on the media to keep asking that question.

It would also show the public that there is an easy way to find out the truth in this case.

There have been no formal charges filed at this point so until that happens and a warrant for arrest, along with probable cause, nobody knows for sure exactly who LE has determined is or is not involved in this big Casey Parsons conspiracy story to get Erica away from her adopted parents.

The Parsons attorney has already stated to the media that if the Parsons are arrested and charged with a criminal charge that they couldn't afford him anyway so I assume that he won't be their attorney at that point. Then a new criminal attorney will have to be hired, or one appointed, and then that attorney can arrange getting statements, and/or depositions of various witnesses listed for the prosecution and that's part of the discovery documents.

There's no doubt in my mind that if the Parsons current attorney could find information to implicate "Strawberry" or "Kelly" in this mess, other than Casey Parsons lip service, that he would be throwing them under the bus along with Carolyn. :banghead:

On WSOC-TV at 10:15 tonight, 9/17/13, they showed and reported another vigil for Erica at a Salisbury park. Carolyn was there and said she was returning to Louisiana but would keep up the fight to find Erica.

At this point I am not trying to implicate anybody because I try to make decisions

If JJ says she did meet Casey at McDonald's, then my analysis will go in a different direction.

Oh I don't blame you one bit for wanting answers. I want answers too but NOBODY is talking, and they were probably told not to by LE.

And until LE can get all their ducks in a row to find out if Ole McDonald's Farm really exists, we're all in the dark.

The only remote proof that we even have that Erica lived in that house at 218 Miller Chapel Rd is Jamie's statement to LE that he woke up that morning and discovered Erica gone and asked his parents where she was. So she must have been there for him to ask, and we can assume if Jamie's statement is true that as of November or December 2011 that Erica was alive.

Obviously nothing came back from the house evidence they took or they wouldn't let them sell it would they?

One possibility about why we are not hearing much out of Janice "Strawberry" Jackson (if she exists): She, too, may have a lawyer.

I think being a small town, Casey may of heard of strawberry. Maybe from Carolyn, who said she lived with her in an email I believe. Or from someone who knows someone......

My opinion is that she probably kept tabs on Erica's birth parents. From mug shots, the Internet, family and friends. Perhaps just a natural curiosity.

I think she pulled real names and blended it with imaginary people just like Casey Anthony. Just enough to make people believe it may of happened. Like the name "goodman" "strawberry" and "Kelly". I believe it was stated that there is a Kelly but she has sons no a daughter. Some of that could be from sleuthing on the Internet.

I believe strawberry was found, questioned, is not an important part of this case. If I was Casey and sandy and knew the town where strawberry was, I myself, would be there asking .

Dozens show for vigil honoring missing Salisbury teen

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23459671/dozens-show-for-vigil-to-honor-missing-salisbury-teen

First time I have have seen Carolyn's city of residence in Louisiana mentioned ...

Authorities have not charged anyone with Erica's disappearance. Carolyn Parsons lives in New Orleans and plans to head back soon. She says her first priority is getting the word out about the search for Erica in Louisiana, then spread the word to all 50 states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme