NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting find. We don't know if it is related, but when something like this, seemingly related, pops up during an investigation I always wonder if the investigation led to the arrest.

Specifically in this case, to make my statement more clear. I wonder if the fact that LE are investigating people with similar names or distant relations to the Parsons, and happened upon this individual.

It doesn't look like that is the case this time because Jamie reported Erica missing on
30 July 2013 & that MSM link I added says this guy's crime occurred in July 2013,
then a grand jury indicted him for a September 2013 arrest.

It doesn't look like that is the case this time because Jamie reported Erica missing on
30 July 2013 & that MSM link I added says this guy's crime occurred in July 2013,
then a grand jury indicted him for a September 2013 arrest.

Respectfully, from the wording in the article, I still stand by my comment. LE could have been tracking child *advertiser censored* users/distributors, which I know they do all the time, and put the connection together with the named suspect based on Erica's case.

You might see it differently...but it is my opinion based on the many cases I have followed over the years. There often seem to be "spin-off" arrests made on many cases.

I see there was mention of the Reuters Re-Homing series earlier in this discussion. That really rings true for me as a possibility here.
BTW, the Eason family covered in the series hit the local news today in Tucson again. I was appalled by the closing comments Mrs. Eason made here http://azstarnet.com/news/local/column/steller-tucson-couple-in-adoption-scandal-speaks-out/article_b2c3a385-ca94-549f-8e8d-0b2dfe078d8b.html
“I don’t care if I dug a basement and buried a hundred kids there. Who is in my house is none of your business,” she said.

“I think that would be my business,” I said.

She held firm.
WTH says such a thing?!?

Respectfully, from the wording in the article, I still stand by my comment. LE could have been tracking child *advertiser censored* users/distributors, which I know they do all the time, and put the connection together with the named suspect based on Erica's case.

You might see it differently...but it is my opinion based on the many cases I have followed over the years. There often seem to be "spin-off" arrests made on many cases.

OK :) I see what you mean. Some of this case's players have lived in Kannapolis,
so maybe there is a cousin relationship to Sandy. There was no pic on any of the 3
sites I saw him mentioned, so we can't see if there might be any family resemblance.
We have mentioned sex traffikers in this this thread, so it is odd to see some people
named PARSONS involved with kiddie *advertiser censored* recently. Sandy is not supposed to be close
to his near relatives but who knows about possible interaction with some slimy cousins.
Erica is small for her age .......

I am puzzled by the CL ad for the house.

The pics are strange. Pics with cop cars out front, REALLY? I almost wondered if some looney tune just lifted pics from online and it's a joke ad...

"Will sale for..." umm. Yeah, that's her. *sigh*

I see there was mention of the Reuters Re-Homing series earlier in this discussion. That really rings true for me as a possibility here.
BTW, the Eason family covered in the series hit the local news today in Tucson again. I was appalled by the closing comments Mrs. Eason made here http://azstarnet.com/news/local/column/steller-tucson-couple-in-adoption-scandal-speaks-out/article_b2c3a385-ca94-549f-8e8d-0b2dfe078d8b.html
WTH says such a thing?!?

Wow, just, Wow. I am so very appalled.

Does the Reuter's series on re-homing have it's own thread here on WS? I don't have time to go searching, but it sounds like it should.

As for the well----I don't think their address is within the city limits of Salisbury although they have a Salisbury address. I live in a nearby city about the same size as Salisbury. I only live 5 blocks from the city line; but, we don't have sewage service and barely have county water too far out. Many of us have wells in this county and have city addresses. It is very common.

So, digging a well is not too suspicious within itself (Surely LE has checked that out!) other than from where did they get that money as it is expensive? It seems way out there if you have access to county water. Maybe the country water lines don't extend out that far to the Parsons or they got cut off from the county water or something? In some counties near Salisbury there is no water system set up and everyone in the entire county has a well.

The pics are strange. Pics with cop cars out front, REALLY? I almost wondered if some looney tune just lifted pics from online and it's a joke ad...

"Will sale for..." umm. Yeah, that's her. *sigh*

I thought that too....but there was a For Sale sign in the yard. Maybe that was a joke too. It is all just to odd and abnormal behavior. Which I guess is normal for these....people.

WTH says such a thing?!?

a common denominator:

Calvin Eason remained largely quiet during my interview with the couple.

what is up w/ all these crazy women and their silent husbands. not only here with the eason's but the parson's and even the bradleys (little lisa). its starting to look like a pattern :facepalm:

The pics are strange. Pics with cop cars out front, REALLY? I almost wondered if some looney tune just lifted pics from online and it's a joke ad... "Will sale for..." umm. Yeah, that's her. *sigh*

They may have had to use media pics because they have limited resources right now
... remember Casey just complained a few days ago asking, for her stuff back,
which included the electronics equipment.

With moving & lawyer fees & the DSS income gone ... they probably
couldn't afford to buy all new computer & digital camera equipment, etc.

a common denominator:

what is up w/ all these crazy women and their silent husbands. not only here with the eason's but the parson's and even the bradleys (little lisa). its starting to look like a pattern :facepalm:

I'm reminded of Pat Taylor, the subject of one of Anne Rule's books. Managed to talk her basically good-guy husband into trying to kill his own parents. He did his time, found God, remarried, etc., once he got away from her. Meanwhile she went on to poison various people, including her own kids. (Literal poison.)

huh? what? lol
why would they use media photos (literally screen shots from the news lol ) to sell their home. and some of the pictures are odd. lol why have a tiny pic of a door. why have a pic of a moving truck? why have a pic of a wonky looking window ac unit, then claim there is new central air. why not take legit pics and sell it that way.

unless, its another scam they are trying to pull. yeah, my bets on that.

these people are certifiably cuckoo.:scared:

ETA

lmao. mmmkay.

like I said. these people are certifiably cuckoo.:scared:

Couple things jumped out for me when I viewed the craigslist ad.

1 - Are we witnessing first hand Casey Parsons vindictive and controlling personality? It takes balls to do that knowing very well she has no legal right to sell that house. And it's one thing to put a "for sale sign" in the front yard to "needle" the father-in-law, and quite another to place an ad on Craigslist with a "Needing a quick sale" comment.

2 - But would they be accepting deposits ($$) somehow from prospective clueless buyers?

3 - On that Goodman A/C. Why would somebody selling a home mention "New central air/heat pump installed 18 months ago" as a bonus feature, then show a small window A/C in the same picture?

4 - Why would somebody list that same A/C unit as "Goodman Central Air / Heat Pump Unit. Don't know the exact size but it's huge. Only used 2 years" in a separate ad the day before on Sept 15, then include that same A/C as a bonus feature the next day in the Sept 16th ad for the house sale?

5 - Unless this was a "replacement" A/C, there's more involved when you buy central air than just setting a unit in the back yard. You don't just plug it in, there has to be possible added or revised duct work and there would have to be adjustments to existing furnace for the new A/C hook up. This was not a small buck item for original purchase and installation.

6 - Seems they must have come into some sizable funds about year and a half to two years ago. The "house" ad says A/C is 18 months old, that takes purchase back to February/March 2012. Individual A/C ad says 2 years, which would take purchase back to September 2011. Hmm, that's just about the exact time period that "Biltmore Nan" entered the scene and sweet Erica exited the scene.

7 - In addition to a new well (March 2013) and A/C unit, they list, "new carpet, $500 kitchen flooring, custom wood cabinets." I have yet to figure out what these two do for a living. I mean, it's possible that Sandy is just a handy dandy type of guy to have around and perhaps he did all the work.

8. And with them using MSM photos on their ad, with only one odd one with the pink curtain at the window, seem more of a pun against the media than photos use to sell a house. I mean if you're going include the new carpet, kitchen flooring and custom wood cabinets then photos of those would be a bonus, not the U-haul trailer. Plus selling a house with a possible external "in-law" suite would be a major bonus on a $75,000 house, so you would think they would have included photos of that.

:banghead:

It should be interesting to see if they get any offers on that house. If I were media, I'd sure be running to my department head to procure some earnest money as a deposit for the house. Just to get a scoop on the 'story' and watch things unravel.

The Goodman A/C runs about $2100 for a 5-ton unit here in AZ (I just had one installed in June) with pre-existing ductwork/thermostat, including labor. Duct installation and other modifications (tie into a furnace for example) run a good deal more than the unit if done by a professional. The cabinets look homemade to me. I don't even understand the curtain photo... or the U-Haul photo. Weird-arse people these are. I am thinking passive-aggressive (Casey).

respectfully snipped.

Weird-arse people these are. I am thinking passive-aggressive (Casey).

I keep getting the passive-aggressive vibe from some many of the things in this case. As I mentioned earlier, I think the whole putting the house on the market is just a passive-aggressive way to get back at her in-laws. I have also noticed many other incidences of a passive-aggressive behavior in this case. I don't recall the exact incidences or comments, without going back and reading everything all over again, but I remember thinking...wow, that is surely just a sign of somebody being strongly passive-aggressive.

I've thought sociopath, but I am not sure if that kind of behavior is common in that particular personality disorder. Does anybody know if severe passive-aggressive behavior is common in any of the defined personality disorders? I think it is pretty common among addicts.

Edit to add: Interesting read on passive-aggressive personality disorder, though not specifically a condition recognized by psychiatrists as a diagnosis, it does fit things I have noticed in this case.

http://health.nytimes.com/health/gu...aggressive-personality-disorder/overview.html

As for the well----I don't think their address is within the city limits of Salisbury although they have a Salisbury address. I live in a nearby city about the same size as Salisbury. I only live 5 blocks from the city line; but, we don't have sewage service and barely have county water too far out. Many of us have wells in this county and have city addresses. It is very common.

So, digging a well is not too suspicious within itself (Surely LE has checked that out!) other than from where did they get that money as it is expensive? It seems way out there if you have access to county water. Maybe the country water lines don't extend out that far to the Parsons or they got cut off from the county water or something? In some counties near Salisbury there is no water system set up and everyone in the entire county has a well.

That's correct. The house is outside of the city limits of Salisbury. I'm not positive, but I don't think the city provides water to that area. There are many wells at homes along Miller Chapel Road.

I keep getting the passive-aggressive vibe from some many of the things in this case. As I mentioned earlier, I think the whole putting the house on the market is just a passive-aggressive way to get back at her in-laws. I have also noticed many other incidences of a passive-aggressive behavior in this case. I don't recall the exact incidences or comments, without going back and reading everything all over again, but I remember thinking...wow, that is surely just a sign of somebody being strongly passive-aggressive.

I've thought sociopath, but I am not sure if that kind of behavior is common in that particular personality disorder. Does anybody know if severe passive-aggressive behavior is common in any of the defined personality disorders? I think it is pretty common among addicts.

I never feel completely comfortable doing armchair diagnoses, but even taking that into consideration CP is a total mystery to me. I can't tell if she's a particularly creative and malignant sociopath, or if she's actually...you know, deluded as to what reality is.

I have no doubt there is a dangerous pathology going on here though. She's utterly self-centered, and her ability to lie on her feet absolutely hits a wall when it comes to pretending she loves or misses Erica. She's either not smart enough to realize that's what the "normal" reaction would be, or her selfishness and hatred run too deep for her fake it. I lean towards believing she knows she should fake it (since her original stories have Erica going to live in fairy wonderland with horses and an SUV of clothes--so she knew to build a "positive" lie) but is too angry and stubborn to do so. Maybe she or her lawyer are reading here and we'll hear this soon, though.

(Note: I normally don't speak about anyone in these cases, even convicts, so personally, but I feel like Casey's endless storytelling has given us a unique window into her mind, and it's disturbing.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro