NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After spending a significant amount of time reading the Reuters story on re-homing (which is highly disturbing), I am now extremely open to the possibility of casey going down that road. it is super late for me and im so tired my eyes are nearly bleeding, so I wont go into details of why right now....but I find it a valid theory now. way too many similarities and light bulb moments while reading it.

the link again (worth the read)
http://www.reuters.com/investigates/adoption/#article/part1

a number of people have been saying all along that there may be some truth found within casey's lies. this can be said for many people who lie....sometimes its easier to lie with a bit of truth weaved in as it comes off as more believable...so they think.

I have been pretty set on Erica no longer being alive at the hands of casey - to simply put it, I have believed casey killed Erica and disposed of her body somewhere. I have not bought the nan story AT ALL. my post history will show this.

but like I said, after reading the reuters article on re-homing, my stance has changed to believing that Erica may be a victim of re-homing. and if so, anybody who would have her (if she is even alive still) probably would not come forward as it would put a lot of people in trouble. [note: look up Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children, or ICPC] now why wouldn't casey just hand Erica over to Carolyn or other family members? because Erica would remain in the family and not truly "out of site out of mind". too many chances for her to be reminded of Erica's existence...which clearly she wants NO reminder that Erica ever existed.

her story of nan could be based in some facts. maybe casey, who loved being online and is well versed in creating "ads", found one of the many re-homing groups advertising "free kid available" like they were an unexpected litter of kittens. she may have had a light bulb moment where she figured out a way to dispose of Erica. maybe she did meet this random unknown person and made an actual exchange. in the reuters story, Nicole eason would have random meetups with strangers and just exchange kids like a secret drug sale or like the article states, a "private used car sale". she would take them in and move them out w/out a 2nd thought. one of her handoffs was a boy placed in the "care" of a pedophile. and it was all done in a short amount of time.
After less than an hour outside the Fairfield Inn, Eason and Winslow drove off with a young boy, a commodity in America's underground market for discarded adopted children.

I see MANY similarities with casey parsons and Nicole eason. I believe that casey may have found an easy taker and no paperwork was required, nor none of Erica's belongings.
the U.S. government has taken no measures to restrict informal "private re-homings," custody transfers of unwanted children that often start in online bulletin boards, a Reuters investigation has found.
the websites/groups where re-homing hookups were thriving have either been removed or have gone deep underground, thanks to reuter's investigation.
(After Reuters asked Yahoo about the group, which has been active for nine years, the company shut it down for violating Yahoo's terms of service.)
but I believe casey may have stumbled upon one of these places and found a way out of being responsible for Erica.

maybe this is why casey is adamant about some "nan" figure, handing Erica off, Erica being alive, etc etc...and instead of admitting to re-homing via one of these groups...she created a story that Erica was with family and ok. which sounds better than "I handed Erica off to some stranger I found on a yahoo group"

based on the reuters article, it seems to be an epidemic which everyone is getting away with and really no national law enforcement agency is strongly pursing this issue.
"There's hundreds of people looking for new homes for kids," Mueller says of those who use the online bulletin boards. One participant referred to the re-homing forums as "'farms' in which to select children."

the amount of predators who would use these opportunities is great im afraid. and I don't think casey had a care in the world about possible predators. Erica could easily be with another arial castro type...and that worries me more than her not being alive anymore, sadly to say.

For prospective parents, the draw of re-homing is obvious: They can bypass some of the most basic but time-consuming government safeguards meant to protect children.

I now cant shake this plausible theory. I hope LE is looking into this theory too and find some evidence of it on their computers/phones.

And it all still comes down to the question of what did CP do with Erica.

Here's the part where Casey states that LE asked them to come to the station to look over pictures and try and identify "Nan," "Strawberry," and "Kelly." So LE obviously was trying, with the Parsons help, to come up with some identification of these these three people.

What Casey doesn't know is whether any of the photos shown to them included the photo of the "Janice 'Strawberry' Jackson" referenced as living in Carolina Beach. And rightly so, Casey shouldn't have been privy to which photo was that particular person. If LE showed her 10 photos and if #10 was in fact the woman from Carolina Beach, and Casey didn't ID her, then obviously she's not the one.

http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt5.pdf

Casey Parsons: "It's 'cause we went to the lawyer. No, we did exactly what he told us to do. Matter of fact, when he come- the very first day of questioning when he showed up at our house at 9 o'clock in the morning and asked us would I be willing to follow him back to look at pictures and to try and identify Nan and Strawberry and Kelly, we just got my pocketbook and we followed him straight back up there. We stayed all day, and the very next day was back up there again. And then when we said we was getting a lawyer, that's when heck broke loose and he said we would regret it. But, I did tell him I was more than willing to still come back up there and answer any questions and do what he wanted as long as lawyer Sherrill could be there, and he would not let me come."

a number of people have been saying all along that there may be some truth found within casey's lies. this can be said for many people who lie....sometimes its easier to lie with a bit of truth weaved in as it comes off as more believable...so they think.

I have been pretty set on Erica no longer being alive at the hands of casey - to simply put it, I have believed casey killed Erica and disposed of her body somewhere. I have not bought the nan story AT ALL. my post history will show this.

but like I said, after reading the reuters article on re-homing, my stance has changed to believing that Erica may be a victim of re-homing. and if so, anybody who would have her (if she is even alive still) probably would not come forward as it would put a lot of people in trouble. [note: look up Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children, or ICPC] now why wouldn't casey just hand Erica over to Carolyn or other family members? because Erica would remain in the family and not truly "out of site out of mind". too many chances for her to be reminded of Erica's existence...which clearly she wants NO reminder that Erica ever existed.

her story of nan could be based in some facts. maybe casey, who loved being online and is well versed in creating "ads", found one of the many re-homing groups advertising "free kid available" like they were an unexpected litter of kittens. she may have had a light bulb moment where she figured out a way to dispose of Erica. maybe she did meet this random unknown person and made an actual exchange. in the reuters story, Nicole eason would have random meetups with strangers and just exchange kids like a secret drug sale or like the article states, a "private used car sale". she would take them in and move them out w/out a 2nd thought. one of her handoffs was a boy placed in the "care" of a pedophile. and it was all done in a short amount of time.

I see MANY similarities with casey parsons and Nicole eason. I believe that casey may have found an easy taker and no paperwork was required, nor none of Erica's belongings. the websites/groups where re-homing hookups were thriving have either been removed or have gone deep underground, thanks to reuter's investigation. but I believe casey may have stumbled upon one of these places and found a way out of being responsible for Erica.

maybe this is why casey is adamant about some "nan" figure, handing Erica off, Erica being alive, etc etc...and instead of admitting to re-homing via one of these groups...she created a story that Erica was with family and ok. which sounds better than "I handed Erica off to some stranger I found on a yahoo group"

based on the reuters article, it seems to be an epidemic which everyone is getting away with and really no national law enforcement agency is strongly pursing this issue.

the amount of predators who would use these opportunities is great im afraid. and I don't think casey had a care in the world about possible predators. Erica could easily be with another arial castro type...and that worries me more than her not being alive anymore, sadly to say.

I now cant shake this plausible theory. I hope LE is looking into this theory too and find some evidence of it on their computers/phones.

You've convinced me. I think so too. A further thought is that Erica, herself, may have believed "Nan" to actually BE her grandmother, based on whatever CP told her, as well as the rest of the kids in the home. The few meetings previous to Erica leaving with Nan could have been for the purpose of familiarizing Erica to Nan, and vice versa, so as not to have Erica cause a "ruckus" when the exchange was finally done. So when the time came, Erica went willingly. :moo:

I also believe there may be a good chance that Erica was "re-homed", I have always thought that maybe there was some truth to what Casey was saying only she replaced whoever she sent Erica off with "Nan". A great way for her to get rid of Erica and still be able to collect her checks.

I have seen many people on Erica's FB page demanding sketches of Strawberry and Kelly and Nan. My guess is the reason they haven't done any sketches of Strawberry and Kelly is because they have actually tracked them down and already talked to them or they already know what they look like, therefore no need for sketches. There is no sketch of "Nan" because they know she doesn't exist. I would still like confirmation on whether or not they really have talked to Strawberry and Kelly.

I thought the last comment on this article was interesting. I wonder what the tip is this person is talking about that LE hasn't checked out. http://www.wbtv.com/story/23486755/...uffer&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=Buffer

Reading the mods comments on this thread, I figure that we have follow the MSM leads -- AKA at this point "Nan & Company" exist and picked up Erica.

I have no opinion yet on this as the waters are much to murky -- but some posters seem to think that "Nan & company" are fictitious.

Let's for a moment consider that Nan exists and we look at the following information:

I reread through this thread and came upon this--believe it was posted by 2rose, but accidentally closed my browser:

Reporter: Is there any particular reason you met at Mooresville McDonalds?

Casey Parsons: She had a 4 hour drive, and that actually the spot that
she said she knew and asked us if we were willing to meet there
and we've always met there. It's just that's where we went.

I am not trying to read into this too much, just food for thought after drawing some lines/polygons on Google Earth.

If Nan meant 4 hours round trip the Ashville destination makes sense.

But if she meant one-way it would almost certainly put her outside the bounds of NC, unless she went all the way to the coast or even Wilmington.

If this were the case it would make no sense if the Mooresville McDonalds was selected as meeting spot to save Nan time due to her age or convenience. Salisbury appears to be further east than Mooresville on the map.

I suppose since I am not familiar with the traffic patterns and routes in the area, it is entirely possible that it is actually quicker to get to Mooresville than Salisbury from an easterly direction.

But, if that is not the case consider this:

Semantics and colloquialisms certainly make a big difference and vary widely from region to region.

Where I live, usually when people talk about drive times it is one way unless specified. Again, this is only my personal experience and not factually based on collected data.

Again, not suggesting this is true or not, just throwing out another interpretation on CP's dialogue -- which has confused us all.

And upon reviewing my own post it makes less sense --

Reporter: Is there any particular reason you met at Mooresville McDonalds?

Casey Parsons: She had a 4 hour drive, and that actually the spot that
she said she knew and asked us if we were willing to meet there
and we've always met there. It's just that's where we went.

Well what does that mean? How many times did CP meet someone at the Mooresville McDonalds? Was it during the other meetings with these people?

Reading the mods comments on this thread, I figure that we have follow the MSM leads -- AKA at this point "Nan & Company" exist and picked up Erica.

I have no opinion yet on this as the waters are much to murky -- but some posters seem to think that "Nan & company" are fictitious.

Let's for a moment consider that Nan exists and we look at the following information:

I reread through this thread and came upon this--believe it was posted by 2rose, but accidentally closed my browser:

I am not trying to read into this too much, just food for thought after drawing some lines/polygons on Google Earth.

If Nan meant 4 hours round trip the Ashville destination makes sense.

But if she meant one-way it would almost certainly put her outside the bounds of NC, unless she went all the way to the coast or even Wilmington.

If this were the case it would make no sense if the Mooresville McDonalds was selected as meeting spot to save Nan time due to her age or convenience. Salisbury appears to be further east than Mooresville on the map.

I suppose since I am not familiar with the traffic patterns and routes in the area, it is entirely possible that it is actually quicker to get to Mooresville than Salisbury from an easterly direction.

But, if that is not the case consider this:

Semantics and colloquialisms certainly make a big difference and vary widely from region to region.

Where I live, usually when people talk about drive times it is one way unless specified. Again, this is only my personal experience and not factually based on collected data.

Again, not suggesting this is true or not, just throwing out another interpretation on CP's dialogue -- which has confused us all.

Actually, according to MSM and the little info that LE has given them, they are saying that Nan does not exist. There has never been any confirmation on whether or not "Strawberry" and "Kelly" exist, except what Casey has said in interviews.

Actually, according to MSM and the little info that LE has given them, they are saying that Nan does not exist. There has never been any confirmation on whether or not "Strawberry" and "Kelly" exist, except what Casey has said in interviews.

I might have missed that article -- if you could link it I would appreciate it because these threads fill up so fast.

At the time of my posting, I was under the impression that LE had only specified that CP and SP had a strained relationship with LE and that some of their story was not true -- with no specifics mentioned about certain people.

And upon reviewing my own post it makes less sense -- Well what does that mean? How many times did CP meet someone at the Mooresville McDonalds? Was it during the other meetings with these people?

They met 3 times at the McDonalds ... Sep & Nov & Dec 17 2011 .
Nan was supposed to live near the Biltmore House in Asheville
& it is roughly a 4 hour round trip from Asheville to Mooresville
& Nan wasn't making any stopover ... just a pickup.

I might have missed that article -- if you could link it I would appreciate it because these threads fill up so fast. At the time of my posting, I was under the impression that LE had only specified that CP and SP had a strained relationship with LE and that some of their story was not true -- with no specifics mentioned about certain people.

yea you are right ... right now it is just Casey ... the suspect's story ... & LE has mad absolutely
NO mention of any facts. They just made a general statement that Casey has lied to them
... but such a broad statement could simply refer to the fact that Casey says she gave Erica to her bio grandmother
(who in reality is deceased). However the possibility exists that someone was impersonating Erica's bio grandmother ... and LE has not spoken to that.

ETA There are differing interpretations & opinions,
so you will have to read it and make up your own mind about what MSM is saying :))

They met 3 times at the McDonalds ... Sep & Nov & Dec 17 2011 .
Nan was supposed to live near the Biltmore House in Asheville
& it is roughly a 4 hour round trip from Asheville to Mooresville
& Nan wasn't making any stopover ... just a pickup.

yea you are right ... right now it is just Casey ... the suspect's story ... & LE has mad absolutely
NO mention of any facts. They just made a general statement that Casey has lied to them
... but such a broad statement could simply refer to the fact that Casey says she gave Erica to her bio grandmother
(who in reality is deceased). However the possibility exists that someone was impersonating Erica's bio grandmother ... and LE has not spoken to that.

ETA There are differing interpretations & opinions,
so you will have to read it and make up your own mind about what MSM is saying :))

Those are my sentiments as well.

To expound upon that, I have noticed that within these threads there has been a number of times where opinions have gotten away from fact (including my own on my last posts) which the mods have rightly poopooed.

The reason I started posting today for the first time on websleuths is that if LE is looking, and enough (or the right) people contribute factually based information as menial as it might be a light might go off and they might be like "Why didn't we think of this?!"

Or it may not matter what we talk about at all!

This logic could be applied to any case here.

I just wanted to try.

Those are my sentiments as well.

To expound upon that, I have noticed that within these threads there has been a number of times where opinions have gotten away from fact (including my own on my last posts) which the mods have rightly poopooed.

The reason I started posting today for the first time on websleuths is that if LE is looking, and enough (or the right) people contribute factually based information as menial as it might be a light might go off and they might be like "Why didn't we think of this?!"

Or it may not matter what we talk about at all! This logic could be applied to any case here. I just wanted to try.

I am with you ... facts please !

That is an older video, pre-Dr. Phil I believe.

Esquire I was waiting for your because I think you have the same ends as I and were misinterpreted earlier in this thread.

Can you think of any other angles to look at this from?

I think know who the Aunt is on FB .. are we allowed to post links to a profile?

That was her sister Robin who MSM has reported called DSS on Casey.

No normal Facebook profiles are allowed ... some authorized ones are allowed for legit organizations,
but I have never found such a list. I have seen one site mentioned a number of times in this thread
but when I mentioned, my message got deleted ... so who knows.
Most times we are not told why our messages get deleted ... so it is hard to learn.

That is an older video, pre-Dr. Phil I believe.

Acck! Sorry about that ... I deleted the message so that it won't cause confusion among
a great number of later readers. Is there a way to tell the date of a video upload ? Thanks

Was that segment before or after CarP went back to LA?

Otherwise the State Lines reference makes no sense.

Was that segment before or after CarP went back to LA? Otherwise the State Lines reference makes no sense.

Carolyn has said she is leaving soon but hasn't left yet.
She was just in the news about trying to have a rally this upcoming Monday to get info from LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rowan1978