NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to believe that Facebook doesn't save information from deleted accounts. Account may be deleted to the public, but the information given to Facebook to open the account is their property. The account user gives this information to Facebook. Is it assumed that Casey doesn't remember Nan's profile name? If they have a name, I'm positive that Nans supposed deleted account can be fairly easily tracked.

I find it hard to believe that Facebook doesn't save information from deleted accounts. Account may be deleted to the public, but the information given to Facebook to open the account is their property. The account user gives this information to Facebook. Is it assumed that Casey doesn't remember Nan's profile name? If they have a name, I'm positive that Nans supposed deleted account can be fairly easily tracked.

Yes that has been mentioned before.
Does anyone know if Facebook accounts can be closed then re-opened again?
If so, that would be proof for us that the records are still available.

I suspect there could be cached copies. Sadly,I now suspect there is no Nan to have a profile that CP is referring to.

I do think that the FBI will be able to find a lot of history on CP's activities online and I have a lot of faith that they are establishing a timeline as I type this.

:seeya: OT- if you're like me and only go to one or two cases here I just wanted to let it be known that there was some news in the Ayla Reynolds case today. No it did not have to do with finding her but interesting just the same.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177664&page=18

I don't think Casey ever said what the profile name was. She could say she doesn't remember. I find it hard to believe it wouldn't be a basic name like Irene goodman. The lady is assumed to be in her early 80s. I feel pretty certain that her name wasn't covered in characters and zig zags. Tracking a closed Facebook account from 2011 shouldn't be a problem.

I once deactivated my Facebook account. Months later, I logged on again, which 'reactivated' my account. All of my information had been saved - photos, friends, posts, etc. I have noticed the same with a few FB friends - while 'deactivated,' their profile picture is blank, but all posts made on other walls/timelines remain, and they are still on my friends list. When I click on the photo however, I get a message that the account is not active.
Hope this answers your question.

I once deactivated my Facebook account. Months later, I logged on again, which 'reactivated' my account. All of my information had been saved - photos, friends, posts, etc. I have noticed the same with a few FB friends - while 'deactivated,' their profile picture is blank, but all posts made on other walls/timelines remain, and they are still on my friends list. When I click on the photo however, I get a message that the account is not active.
Hope this answers your question.

Yes thanks ... that is what I suspected. Facebook admin will be able to access those records for LE.
Since LE confiscated the PARSONS computer, they should be able to track most of those online connections. So that is good news.

LE has a lot more facts ... we just have to wait until LE shares that info publicly.

Not only that, but like if I send you a PM from my Facebook to yours, that message goes on both of our PM records. So in the case of Casey claiming she was talking PMs with "Nan" all they'd have to do is check Casey's Facebook account.

And this is especially true with the PM messages between Casey and Carolyn on Facebook. Casey may have deleted her PM's to Carolyn, but Carolyn obviously didn't delete hers from Casey, so she still has hers as proof.

Not only that, but like if I send you a PM from my Facebook to yours, that message goes on both of our PM records. So in the case of Casey claiming she was talking PMs with "Nan" all they'd have to do is check Casey's Facebook account.

And this is especially true with the PM messages between Casey and Carolyn on Facebook. Casey may have deleted her PM's to Carolyn, but Carolyn obviously didn't delete hers from Casey, so she still has hers as proof.

Hmmm. I didn't think of that. With all the deleting going on, I figured Casey was saying she deleted the messages too. But why would she do that? Why would she delete Nan's messages? Guess the answer will be a shrug of the shoulders, like the pictures Nan sent of her house and horses that got deleted :/

It's scary to think she would have gotten away with this if it were not the Internet era. At that point it would just be "I lost her phone number."

(Ok, I realize she still may get away with it...sigh.)

So Casey says it was rodent blood on the hammer???

Guess what? She just told the world there "was" blood on the hammer. I wonder if that is how she thought of Erica, as a little rodent???

I am so scared about what happened to Erica. I'm having flashbacks of Zahra.

Absolutely correct. You dont try to explain away something that doesnt exist. Think she made a boo boo .

Okay....original intent of thread is to locate Erica.

Right now, with the public info that we have access to, I doubt that we can contribute to this mission.

1) IF Erica was with someone named 'Irene Goodman', then as sleuths, we could help track Irene down and lead to Erica. But, according to LE and public opinion, IG is 99% non-existant. Soooo, we can't help find IG. (Poor Irene Goodmans on the east coast, having their lives trekked a hundred times over, by now!)

2) IF Erica has passed, at the hands of another, chances of US helping to locate her remains is like looking for a needle in a hay stack, in the dark, with blindfolds on.

3) Re-homing theory.....LE likely has far more access and insight to these sub-groups and their activities than any of us hapless bystanders.

4) If, in fact, Erica ran away......not sure of what we can do that hasn't already been done.

So. What are we left with? Attacking the credibility and claims of those closest to her. I think many of us do this because we feel protective of her and are terrified that whomever did whatever to cause this young, innocent girl's disappearance, will get away with it should we ease up on our involvement. I think many also sincerely believe that as long as we poke holes in the different party's statements, then eventually enough apples will fall out of the tree which could ultimately lead us to where this missing child is.

If I have offended anyone, I will apologize now.

It is possible to start thinking about where Erica could be, given what is possibly the inevitable...actually already doing that.

public opinion, IG is 99% non-existant

After watching the televised trials in the last year, I learned that public opinion
does not matter one iota in a court of law. If public opinion did matter,
then Casey ANTHONY & George ZIMMERMAN would be in jail right now!

So what we need are the facts which must come from LE ... & they are telling us nothing.

LE has not told us what they found when they looked for a Strawberry.
LE has not told us what they found on Casey's computer.
LE has not told us if there was a Facebook account for an Irene GOODMAN
that communicated with Casey's computer.

The GOODMAN family have told us that Casey provided the wrong name for their grandmother.
The GOODMAN family have told us that Strawberry & Kelly are truly members of their extended family.

So the GOODMAN family have proven some of Casey's story is wrong
& they have confirmed that some of Casey's story is based in fact.

Casey only met a redhead named Strawberry & did not know her real name.
It was the police who told Casey what Strawberry's real name was.

I am not trying to say Casey if innocent ... she clearly isn't.
But this is a complicated case. I think Casey is telling some lies.
I also think LE has the responsibility to investigate whether someone lied to Casey.
LE has to gather ALL the info in order for Casey to go to jail.
LE obviously doesn't think they currently have enough info YET.
I hope LE finds all the info they need.

Yes an account can always be reactivated. I would think FB would be able to do that for LE without the owners passwords, approval etc

I bet there never was an account or messages. I'm sure LE already knows this and that may be one reason LE said the Parsonses story didn't add up in the beginning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes an account can always be reactivated. I would think FB would be able to do that for LE without the owners passwords, approval etc

I bet there never was an account or messages. I'm sure LE already knows this and that may be one reason LE said the Parsonses story didn't add up in the beginning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hey danzn. Don't think I've seen you in this case yet. :)

This is good news. WHEN it is confirmed whether Casey's computer shows or does not show communication with an Irene GOODMAN, then we here will have proof to say the suspect's story is a fantasy or the truth. Currently we have no proof.

So, there is a glimpse of the eviction notice in the news article. It looks to me like it is filed in small claims court (that's where most evictions begin, it's handwritten, it's a form instead of an organic pleading).

The thing is, they are also asking for $20,000+ grand in damages. That is WAY over the limit for small claims court in NC.

So, if Casey and Sandy want to fight it, they can. Eventually they will lose, but it will take a long time. They could always just leave, of course.

Now, none of this is helpful in finding Erica, but I thought I would share since the eviction is in the news and has been discussed.

It is possible that LE will probably not tell the public the results of any forensics on computers or mobile devices, in order to protect the integrity of the investigation. I am sure they have already prepared affidavits and obtained search warrants for those things. And maybe, or maybe not, the media will get a hold of that. Judge could seal it all. Who knows, it is one interesting case to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme