NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but I know it wouldn't take but one fire for me to get rid of an appliance that could potentially burn the house down. I'm still curious as to how someone could trace that specific appliance to a fire in the breaker box unless they knew it was faulty or the circuit itself was faulty. If the power company replaced a meter box there will definitely be a record of that so I think CP was most likely speaking of the breaker box. Maybe financial records would indicate whether there was any purchase of that sort.

that's what the FBI will find out if they even investigate it that deeply.

It's just part of the 911 call. From what I could hear, WP says "I've got somebody pulling up here with lights." Then he says something about he (the person who just pulled up?) has a bag on his side. ?? Then "he told me to get out of here."

so if that house had sold and the new owners turned on the power themselves and/or the microwave............wala fire.

they were selling a FAULTY HOUSE knowing it was a HAZZARD.

these are the lowest life of society. and I cannot type out any other thoughts about them w/out being booted. :facepalm:

I think that could possibly be a stretch. The elders were selling the house and the "renter" children had the problems and claim to have told the elders.

Who's to say they knew anything?

I think that could possibly be a stretch. The elders were selling the house and the "renter" children had the problems and claim to have told the elders.

Who's to say they knew anything?

Do you mean the elders?

let me translate: (southern girl here)
Parsons: I've got somebody pullin up with lights
and a uh walkie talkie
he's got a badge on his hip
you wanna talk to em'?
911 dispatcher: no, Im gonna go ahead and let you go (unintelligible)... on the scene
Parsons: ok
911 dispatcher: alright sir thank you
your welcome, bye bye

http://salisbury.wbtv.com/news/news/116242-concert-vigil-planned-saturday-erica-parsons?

Concert, vigil planned Saturday for Erica Parsons

Submitted by David Whisenant
Friday, October 11th, 2013, 8:24am

"The concert is set for Saturday night at 7 pm at the Living Water Church of God, 166 North Little Texas Road, Kannapolis."

Brian "Capa" Young says this event will also feature music, including his own song written about Erica's disappearance.

Is there a utube video, anyone know?

and a uh walkie talkie
you wanna talk to em'?
911 dispatcher: no, Im gonna go ahead and let you go (unintelligible)... on the scene
your welcome, bye bye

Thank you! At least I was kindasorta close with "bag on the hip"! Yay, me! (I won't bore you with my attempt to order iced tea in Georgia once... talk about language barriers!)

Im glad FBI is investigating this case too. Must be difficult having a case already 2 years old . Praying there are some clues in cell phone records that can pinpoint when Erica actually disappeared and a direction from pings or something to lead them to her.

Slight variation and some new info after listening to the video at the link below:

"Today by phone, Casey Parsons says that same microwave has given them problems several times before, would blow a fuse if left on for too long, and told William about it. And they lost power to the house 18 hours this summer due to an electrical problem. She also said they put up new walls and cabinets in the kitchen but they did not re-wire."

Recording of Casey on Phone: "In June of this year, we had a fire at this same house, and it was in the meter box. We had, it was not a big fire, and it was due to the microwave."

http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...ons-home-may-not-be-accidental-227257831.html

I got somebody pulling up wit lights.

you want to talk to em?

- -

no sir thats all right

that is the totallity of what I could follow there

Slight variation and some new info after listening to the video at the link below:

"Today by phone, Casey Parsons says that same microwave has given them problems several times before, would blow a fuse if left on for too long, and told William about it. And they lost power to the house 18 hours this summer due to an electrical problem. She also said they put up new walls and cabinets in the kitchen but they did not re-wire."

Recording of Casey on Phone: "In June of this year, we had a fire at this same house, and it was in the meter box. We had, it was not a big fire, and it was due to the microwave."

http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...ons-home-may-not-be-accidental-227257831.html

Arz backward priorities . New cabinets nice to have but do no good if the house burns down.

and a uh walkie talkie
you wanna talk to em'?
your welcome, bye bye

I love you! but seriously, thank you for that regional dialect translation.

The adoptive parents to Erica were prepared to sell that house with faulty electrical and microwave. That is what I am taking away from this. They advertised taht kitchen as totally redone, brand new.

I do not believe the elder Parsons (true owners of the property) had any intention of selling it in that condition. Hence Mr. Parsons statement that the kitchen would need to be totally overhauled.

It's too bad the elder Parsons bought the house and let their son and daughter-in-law "rent to own" or whatever. They would have been better off paying someone to remodel the house and then selling or renting it out. Seems to prove the adage that no good deed goes unpunished.

I think the big question is did CP or SP tell Mr Parsons that the microwave was faulty? She said they did but I wish the media would ask him if he knew. Bet the insurance company will be asking him that question.

It's too bad the elder Parsons bought the house and let their son and daughter-in-law "rent to own" or whatever. They would have been better off paying someone to remodel the house and then selling or renting it out. Seems to prove the adage that no good deed goes unpunished.

Good lesson learned here. Don't do business with family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow