NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Built-in microwaves can be either hard-wired or plugged in. It sounds like the microwave caused a fire when the electric was turned back on, rather than when the microwave was actually being used. My husband says this sounds like it was rigged to start a fire. He generally knows about how electrical things work. For what it is worth.

those are the SCARIEST type of people....the ones whom everyone loves, passes all tests and so on............yet end up doing horrific evil vile things. the very people that neighbors and family and friends say "oh he/she was so nice and normal, I cant believe they would do that"

that is why I don't just trust someone because society says I should. even the nice old cat lady next door could be a pedophile or psychopath or murderer, etc.

This is why Carolyn let them have Erica. She didn't have a clue that she was handing over her child to monsters. She thought Erica would have a better life. So sad.

Just wondering if Carolyn has seen the adoptive parents in her neck of the woods yet.

I am wondering if ANYONE has seen the adoptive parents recently

New Orleans is an expensive place to visit as it is a tourist destination for both American as well as international tourists. Unless CP & SP stay in a smaller town away from New Orleans proper, they will need quite a lot of money to stay for very long!

I think they are sweating an arrest on North Carolina charges at any time. FBI & LE authorities know by now that the Parsones are not going to lead them to Erica, so why not get them on the charges they can get them on now? I am speaking of child neglect and fraud. Lock them up and see who talks first!

MOO

New Orleans is an expensive place to visit as it is a tourist destination for both American as well as international tourists. Unless CP & SP stay in a smaller town away from New Orleans proper, they will need quite a lot of money to stay for very long!

I think they are sweating an arrest on North Carolina charges at any time. FBI & LE authorities know by now that the Parsones are not going to lead them to Erica, so why not get them on the charges they can get them on now? I am speaking of child neglect and fraud. Lock them up and see who talks first!

MOO

No joke on New Orleans--and the next few weeks especially, with Halloween, Saints games and conventions. Hotel prices are unbelievable.

MOO

Yes, but dontcha know they have money to burn now that WP had to pay them to get out of his house.

That's why I think they are running. If they were innocent they would do what they could about getting their kids back you know like getting jobs and a real home. But them leaving town is like giving up like custody is a lost cause.

That's why I think they are running. If they were innocent they would do what they could about getting their kids back you know like getting jobs and a real home. But them leaving town is like giving up like custody is a lost cause.

I 100% agree.

Yes, but dontcha know they have money to burn now that WP had to pay them to get out of his house.

Do we know how much money Senior forked over to get them outta Dodge? It may only have been a few hundred bucks... certainly not enough for a road trip and lodging in a pretty pricey locale. And have they NO interest in seeing their children in CPS care? I so can't fathom this clan...

Do we know how much money Senior forked over to get them outta Dodge? It may only have been a few hundred bucks... certainly not enough for a road trip and lodging in a pretty pricey locale. And have they NO interest in seeing their children in CPS care? I so can't fathom this clan...

No, but their income has to have decreased by at least $600 per month since they should no longer be receiving checks for Erica. WP probably paid them the little equity they put into the house to get rid of them.

Wasn't it a bit over 20,000? Now, where did I read that? Anyone remember?

Wasn't it a bit over 20,000? Now, where did I read that? Anyone remember?

I think it was WP that was asking CP and SP for $25,000. I haven't heard how much WP ended up giving them to get out. I don't think that information was ever reported.

The $25K+ was the amount listed for back rent and damages in the eviction filing. I sure don't think I ever read how much Senior paid them to get out of the place. Hopefully not much. :/

I've been lurking and am disgusted that these two are still out in the public...

I was thinking it was reported... only because I remember reading it and thinking, but they were asking for money for damages and back pay, and they paid them... I bet ACR has the answers we seek!!!

So last known sighting of the 2 is how many days ago and in what city ? Saying they're going to NO could be a good goose chase for them to head north to the Canadian border? But wouldn't they only do that if they thought they were going to be caught? Seems they feel pretty confident that they will not be. ( or they could be innocent of course :) )

I have a guest room, tell 'em to come visit.

No, but their income has to have decreased by at least $600 per month since they should no longer be receiving checks for Erica. WP probably paid them the little equity they put into the house to get rid of them.

I bet the Parsons were getting some kind of income or at least EBT from the other two children also. No having custody will reduce their 'income' even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop