NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Parsons crew are probably not enjoying reading the media reports. Good, I hope the pressure of being in the limelight will bring on a confession.

Everything we have learned about them it makes sense. Why kill her if they could make a buck off her. I just hope and pray they didnt sell this poor child into child sex trafficking. Maybe thats what CP and SP had in mind. Instead of going to find invisible nan maybe they were going somewhere entirely different to look for the people that sold Erica to and try to get her back.This article does give me hope that she may be alive. It sounds like they do expect to solve this case. These people disgust me. jmo

Maybe thats why they ripped everything out of that house. To sell and raise money to buy her back.

and I bet not only is FBI processing paperwork/records...don't forget all the electronics/computers to be forensically examined

one can only hope & pray they made a telling slip up some where in all that

Everything we have learned about them it makes sense. Why kill her if they could make a buck off her. I just hope and pray they didnt sell this poor child into child sex trafficking. Maybe thats what CP and SP had in mind. Instead of going to find invisible nan maybe they were going somewhere entirely different to look for the people that sold Erica to and try to get her back.This article does give me hope that she may be alive. It sounds like they do expect to solve this case. These people disgust me. jmo

Maybe thats why they ripped everything out of that house. To sell and raise money to buy her back.

At this point I can see three possible theories for what has happened to Erica. The adoptive parents sold her, gave her away, or killed her and disposed of her. I'm not married to any theory yet, but nothing I can think of right now is a good situation for Erica.

If someone has Erica they would be smart to come clean now and cut a deal with LE. Parsons are going down.

Considering that CP was trying to sell the surrogate child to the highest bidder after telling the actual parents that she had miscarried the child, selling Ericka to the highest bidder would not sound to farfetched in my books. I just pray this child is still alive.

If they find Ericka alive, I hope they considering giving her back to Carolyn if she wants her. That would be wonderful for Ericka to be with someone who loves her.

If she is alive that is where she needs to be. At least Erica will know someone loves her and is looking for her.

One thing is for sure, the adoptive parents did not and still don't want Erica judging by the non-heartfelt pleas for her return. Really, the media has been more than willing to give the adoptive parents face time and CP did try at one point during an interview to work up a choked up demeanor, but I felt she was very insincere. In fact, she reminded me of Susan Smith.
It seems to me that LE, the media and the public care a lot more about Erica than either CP or SP ever did.

I just hope if Erica is out there and sees any of the coverage about her that she knows she will not have to live with those horrible people again. She may be scared to let anyone know who she is fearing that.

This news story tonight is the first time Ive thought she may be alive. These people are so disgusting I could see them breeding their offspring and selling off the babies. Thank God someone stepped forward.jmo

I just thought of something. I wonder if one of these people Parsons was taking money from for the baby could have decided to take an older child?

This news story tonight is the first time Ive thought she may be alive. These people are so disgusting I could see them breeding their offspring and selling off the babies. Thank God someone stepped forward.jmo

If Erica was the one who had a baby I wouldn't find that far fetched. Thinking about the statement made on the "Meet the Family page" that they had five children instead of six makes me wonder if they ever thought of Erica as a member of the family or if she was never more than a meal ticket.

If Erica was the one who had a baby I wouldn't find that far fetched. Thinking about the statement made on the "Meet the Family page" that they had five children instead of six makes me wonder if they ever thought of Erica as a member of the family or if she was never more than a meal ticket.

I just thought of something. I wonder if one of these people Parsons was taking money from for the baby could have decided to take an older child?

Or even worse. Take Erica to have a baby for them.

I hope that if they do find Ericka alive that the community would come together and just shower this poor child with so much love and attention which she so desperately deserves and needs.

It just horrifies me how badly the Parsons have treated this little girl.

The Rowan Sheriff's Office has stated that investigators have continued to diligently work on the case to try and determine what happened to Erica Parsons, and they continue to believe that the money trail will lead to a resolution.

gasp. Do they think Parsons sold her?

I been saying this for a looooong time but nobody would listen to me ...
here is one of my previous quotes ...

Yea there is always a chance that Casey lost her temper & hurt Erica.
But I always thought that given Casey's personality that we have seen revealed in her past actions, that she would rather sell Erica to make money before she would let her go freely or kill her.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23709652/...yed-major-role-in-erica-parsons-disappearance
Financial records were also seized during the home search in August. A list of seized inventory includes a Wells Fargo deposit slip, a Wells Fargo check and withdrawal slip for Shirley B. Parsons, (the mother of Casey Parsons) and several other items that could have dealt with financial records.

How is Shirley B. Parsons CP's mother? I thought CP's maiden name was Stone.

After almost 3 months of searching for everything conceivable online that I could find on this family, I have yet to find a "Shirley B. Parsons" associated with this family.

Casey's mother's name is Shirley Stone, not Parsons. So for LE to find deposit slips, a check, and withdrawal slips within the Parsons home at Miller Chapel Rd with the name "Shirley B. Parsons" on them is extremely suspicious to me.

As far as how the family earned any income, other than Erica's checks, and selling puppies and hedgehogs, I did find a Facebook account called "Parsons Work Services" for Sandy Parsons on a landscaping business. I don't know if I'm allowed to put the Facebook link here but you can search for it on Facebook, or if you check my January 2013 timeline page, it's listed there. The date of January 8, 2013 is listed as to when the business was actually started.

The news article states that Sandy Parsons was a butcher at Food Lion in Spencer. I don't recall reading when he was employed there or why he isn't still working there, or as a butcher anywhere for that matter, if that is his trade.

It just horrifies me how badly the Parsons have treated this little girl.

It's been reported that CP's sister kept Erica for 8 months before taking her back because she was worried about getting in trouble for taking the money meant for Erica's care while not in CP's custody. Either this sister or Carolyn would probably have taken Erica and cared for her but I think greed prevented CP from doing what was right for the child.
It is horrifying to think that they kept Erica, even though they didn't want her around, just to keep that money coming in. It's worse to think of the abuse that family members say Erica endured, even if the abuse was not officially substantiated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member