NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

As of now, all of the financial records and documents seized from the house, a storage shed, and the various banks, are being processed by the FBI. The Rowan Sheriff's Office has stated that investigators have continued to diligently work on the case to try and determine what happened to Erica Parsons, and they continue to believe that the money trail will lead to a resolution.

I noticed this was just posted yesterday and it's still being processed?

And this article below was posted almost a month ago, which was nearly 2 and 1/2 months after they took the evidence to send off for testing!
http://www.wbtv.com/story/23486755/biological-mom-of-missing-teen-demands-answers-plans-rally

Investigators told WBTV on Friday that they are working hard on the case, but they have to wait on FBI test results, among other things, before going forward with any kind of charges.

How long is it supposed to take to process all of the evidence taken for this poor little girl!?!???? I'm guessing either they haven't found anything from the evidence or they're not telling the public. The latter seems more unrealistic though because if they had found anything from the test results, charges could have been filed immediately. I'm just surprised we haven't heard one way or the other yet. So frustrating.

I thought that too. It may still be possible that it's the daughter. For some reason, fraud just fits the bill in some way, shape or form.

ETA: Could be bad reporting too.

Hmmm seems like there's quite a bit of that going on ... maybe we should
question more carefully what is presented for us to read regarding this case.

If the only evidence they have is possible blood evidence from drywall and from wood which was removed from the home, it could very well take a long time for lab to identify that blood as human, determine that it is Erica's. Remember, unless a sample of her DNA is stored somewhere (unlikely) then LE has to obtain samples of parental DNA and then get good DNA from evidence items (IF EVEN possible) and then compare the three to determine if the evidence is regarding Erica.

I noticed this was just posted yesterday and it's still being processed?

And this article below was posted almost a month ago, which was nearly 2 and 1/2 months after they took the evidence to send off for testing!
http://www.wbtv.com/story/23486755/biological-mom-of-missing-teen-demands-answers-plans-rally

How long is it supposed to take to process all of the evidence taken for this poor little girl!?!???? I'm guessing either they haven't found anything from the evidence or they're not telling the public. The latter seems more unrealistic though because if they had found anything from the test results, charges could have been filed immediately. I'm just surprised we haven't heard one way or the other yet. So frustrating.

Yea I agree ... television crime shows have spoiled the public into expecting quick results ...
I heard legal people complain about that during the big televised trials we have had recently.
Real life is soooo much slower.

Everything we have learned about them it makes sense. Why kill her if they could make a buck off her. I just hope and pray they didnt sell this poor child into child sex trafficking. Maybe thats what CP and SP had in mind. Instead of going to find invisible nan maybe they were going somewhere entirely different to look for the people that sold Erica to and try to get her back.This article does give me hope that she may be alive. It sounds like they do expect to solve this case. These people disgust me. jmo

Maybe thats why they ripped everything out of that house. To sell and raise money to buy her back.

Oh man that's a horrible thought but that might explain why Erica was gone on mysterious weekend trips?!! could it be she was being shopped around. Some of those last pictures of her she looked so sad.. the poor child couldn't even smile in front of a Christmas tree. my heart breaks.

Supervised visitation on state property. What does that mean? That DSS feels a more controlled environment is necessary for the children to safely visit with their parents? Why?

How is Casey going to explain away the money she was receiving for Ericka? Casey stated it was in the bank.
~~~~
Sorry I still don't believe James is bi-polar, because it came from Casey.
~~~~
I have a feeling Ericka could be over sea's. I feel if she is in the states someone would say something.
JMO

I have noticed in my own circle of acquaintances and friends that when a parent is behaving badly and their kids don't turn out to be " MODEL" citizens, they often throw the kid under the bus with a label of some fictitious mental disorder. In fact, some really bad childhoods can result in mental disorders. But for the ne'er do well parent , it's much easier to blame all the problems with the child on the mental disorder and take no responsibility for poor parenting ! It's MOOO and it's True ! :) :banghead:

Why has <modsnip> not at least been charged with welfare financial fraud? Im sure if i commited an offence like that i would be up in court soon as. Why is she different?

My guess is because there is a missing baby. They know they have them ' dead to rights' on welfare fraud. Proving it is a no brainer. Finding Erica is not so easy and once they are locked up , the chances of them accidentally uncovering Erica diminishes. :moo:

Supervised visitation on state property. What does that mean? That DSS feels a more controlled environment is necessary for the children to safely visit with their parents? Why?

This is just a guess but maybe so the parents cannot make suggestions & thus try to manipulate the children's memories of Erica.

It is probably a procedure DSS has set up through repeated use.
All of the PARSONS meetings with their children have been held in the Rowan County Court House & it's easier to control what is going on in a one room environment, rather than in a home environment ...
where a parent can get alone time when a kid wanders off into the kitchen for a drink or bedroom for a toy.
They probably don't want the parents telling the kids not to talk about Erica to anybody besides them.

Or they might even have one of those 2 way mirror rooms or a video recorder going in case the parents let anything slip about Erica.

I think there is probably an assessment hearing scheduled every month to find out what progress the parents have made toward reunification. I'm still reading North Carolina DHHS literature. In any event, I don't think cancelling a meeting when the custody of the children is being determined is a good idea.
This link is about Child and Family Team meetings.
http://info.dhhs.state.nc.us/olm/manuals/dss/csm-55/man/CSVII.pdf

I think there is probably an assessment hearing scheduled every month to find out what progress the parents have made toward reunification. I'm still reading North Carolina DHHS literature.
This link is about Child and Family Team meetings.
http://info.dhhs.state.nc.us/olm/manuals/dss/csm-55/man/CSVII.pdf

Yes those are the HEARINGs in front of a judge in a court of law.
The last one was on Sep 26 & the next one is scheduled for Oct 24 & 25
... that is one month apart.

But the reporter clearly said he went to the DSS OFFICE &
not a court room for the MEETING where the PARSONS didn't show.
So it was not a hearing in front of a judicial court ... just an office meeting.

Anyway for myself I am more concerned about the missing adopted child Erica,
rather than their natural children whose whereabouts are known to be safe.

If someone has Erica they would be smart to come clean now and cut a deal with LE. Parsons are going down.

if someone has her it is possible they do not know she is being looked for by LE. this story has not made national news. nobody really would know about it unless they live in that town or come here or are in contact with the parsons.

If they find Ericka alive, I hope they considering giving her back to Carolyn if she wants her. That would be wonderful for Ericka to be with someone who loves her.

if she was found alive, I doubt social services would let her live with ANYONE that has had involvement in her life. they are all toxic and messed up and incapable of caring for her....especially considering the abuse and whatever else she has been through. every single person that has ever come across her life (family/friends) has failed her. I would never support her ever coming into contact with them until she were an adult and made that choice herself.

:(

Why has <modsnip> not at least been charged with welfare financial fraud? Im sure if i commited an offence like that i would be up in court soon as. Why is she different?

maybe to keep the parsons out and about to see what they do, who they talk to, etc etc....to see them trip up. the parsons are their worst enemy right now.

there is no need to rush and lock them up. locking them up will make them shut up. IMO

im sure they are tailed 24/7.

Nancy Grace, Dr. Drew, and Dr. Phil have all done segments on Erica, but nothing recently. High time for more national attention.

http://www.hlntv.com/search/content/erica parsons
http://drphil.com/shows/show/2054/

no chance of that right now ... I watch those shows every night & they are JUST at day 2 of the next big high profile legal case about a dr/lawyer who seems to have plotted to murder his wife by over drugging her when he forced a face lift on her. They just picked the jury yesterday. He has a mistress named Gypsy. This is going to be a long case like the Jodi ARIAS case was.

ETA: maybe Dr. Phil though ... I don't follow him but he did the initial breakthrough story on Erica ...
so he might be good for a follow up. I just don't think he sees too much spectacular happening right now to attract the big audience he wants.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...leans/-/9853400/22345312/-/einbe/-/index.html

I haven't seen this video before ... It is a week old & first shows where Carolyn lives in New-Orleans.

But I couldn't help but notice there is another reporting error ...
the first time you see the PARSONS on the video, the reporter calls it a 2011 interview
(when it is actually 2013) ... so he confuses it with the time when Erica went missing.

What I have seen is Casey being very relaxed in implicating a person who is found to have not existed. There are also 2 other people named that have been named and either denied being present or have not been found. Yes, it's possible there was an elaborate kidnapping scheme for an adopted girl no one wanted or the 2 people telling the story that has not been shown to be true at all are involved in her disappearance. Back to the description of Casey being comfortable. That type of comfort comes from not having a living witness to refute their story. Casey has no fear that Erica is going to show up and say Nan doesn't exist or that their story is BS because Casey knows that Erica is not going to show up. Just like Nan, Strawberry, the other girl and baby aren't going to show up. That's why I think Erica is dead. Because no matter what puke Casey spews out, she knows no one can personally say she is lying. No one except Sandy, who no matter the level he participated, will be charged the same as if he participated with it all. So he's staying quiet. If he talks, Casey is caught and will finally shut up. But she knows that only they know what happened and will die with their secrets. Or they will die in prison. No potential living witness, behavior is calm. Sad though, because Erika is probably dead because of Casey's history of violent behavior towards her as documented by her sister. Any diagnosis on her? Any chance Casey has been evaluated? No doubt in my mind there would be multiple diagnosis

so c&s parsons don't try and manipulate their children when it comes time for them to talk? because james divulged their homelife which clearly was not suitable for kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje