NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Others have spoken about the abuse of Erica. CP may have gotten mad at Jamie and told him, "If you dont watch it you will end up buried in the back yard like Erica. " Maybe Jamie didnt know what they did to her but he was right on about her missing for 2 years. By CP own admission she was the last one to see her from that house 2 years ago. All those kids may have emotional problems of some kind from living in that home.

Out of curiosity in what grounds are they keeping the kids from the parsons? They haven't been charged with anything have they? I don't know how all that stuff works :/

A child is missing and they cannot explain what happened to her is my guess.

Wonder who was homeschooling the children while CP was in the hospital for those 2-3 week stays?

rotfl @scmom
lol
sorry
you weren't serious were you??

What?! Don't you believe the children were homeschooled? C'mon, that's what CP said. Of course, I really don't believe she took homeschooling seriously. I could say a lot more on that subject, but it wouldn't be nice.

A child is missing and they cannot explain what happened to her is my guess.

Thank you snowbunny :) I just didn't know if they had to have concrete evidence that the kids were in danger etc :(
I can't say I'm 100% convinced that jamie isn't involved but only from reading about how he bashed casey till she was out cold but that's Casey's words again so I don't know what to believe. She said in one interview he was left in charge a lot while she was In hospital for weeks whilst sandy was at work but said the kids just mentioned he yelled a lot so who knows. I will just wait till it all comes out. ... If it ever does :(

Thank you snowbunny :) I just didn't know if they had to have concrete evidence that the kids were in danger etc :(
I can't say I'm 100% convinced that jamie isn't involved but only from reading about how he bashed casey till she was out cold but that's Casey's words again so I don't know what to believe. She said in one interview he was left in charge a lot while she was In hospital for weeks whilst sandy was at work but said the kids just mentioned he yelled a lot so who knows. I will just wait till it all comes out. ... If it ever does :(

When ONE child goes missing under a parents watch, the other children are at risk. This is especially true if the kids talk about what has been going on in the home. Even if the children are young, authorities can get information from the children through play therapy and other means. Concrete evidence of danger to the other children is ERICA is missing and nobody has seen or heard from her in two years. They "parents" never reported Erica missing and continued to illegally cash her checks. Trust me, Casey is not covering for Jamie or anyone else, except herself! She has thrown everyone and their brother under the bus. There is NO way she would cover for Jamie! Furthermore, I don't believe that Jamie ever "bashed" CP. CP is a proven liar, Jamie is not.

JMO

Actually yes! It's hard to believe since Casey does seem to have a flawed personality ...
but she passed all psychiatric evaluations with flying colours when she acted as a surrogate mother
... and this is according to Amy MILLER who is NO fan of Casey after all she was put through to get her son ...

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20131012/SP01/131019873/1016

Good, I'm glad she passed those psych evils early on! That means there is no chance she can get away with an insanity plea when they finally charge her in Erica's disappearance :-D

When ONE child goes missing under a parents watch, the other children are at risk. This is especially true if the kids talk about what has been going on in the home. Even if the children are young, authorities can get information from the children through play therapy and other means. Concrete evidence of danger to the other children is ERICA is missing and nobody has seen or heard from her in two years. They "parents" never reported Erica missing and continued to illegally cash her checks. Trust me, Casey is not covering for Jamie or anyone else, except herself! She has thrown everyone and their brother under the bus. There is NO way she would cover for Jamie! Furthermore, I don't believe that Jamie ever "bashed" CP. CP is a proven liar, Jamie is not.

JMO
Thanks angelwings444 :) just throwing thoughts out. Your right though :)

Wanted to add

because whoever evaluated her to be a good candidate for surrogacy misjudged IMO. And that would APPEAR to be backed up by her sister and the biological mother of the surrogate child. So I am not prepared to take that evaluator's word that CasP is not involved in getting rid of an adoptive child.

She may not have a mental illness but could likely have some personality disorder that would allow her to know the right things to say, the correct way to act, etc. so that the evaluator was fooled completely. IOW, she could be evil but crafty and sly. Many, many serial killers and career criminals are very intelligent but somewhere in their brains there are some loose wires because they don't think like a normal person or seem to know right from wrong... or rather they don't CARE what's right or wrong.
JMO

I was hoping to hear some news of Erica's case today but have found nothing yet.

www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/Search-for-missing-North-Carolina-teen-comes-to-New-Orleans/-/9853400/223 45312/-/einbe/-/index.html

October 10, 2013

(VIDEO ONLY AT LINK)
Transcribed by www.acandyrose.com

Carolyn Parsons: I just think she's been gone for almost two years. She could be anywhere in two years.

Reporter (voice over): The search for missing North Carolina teen now moves to New Orleans.

Scott Walker (reporter): Erica Parsons was just 13 when she disappeared in late 2011 from her home in North Carolina. The adopted parents say the teens biological mother who lives here in New Orleans knows what happened to the girl. WDSU reporter Andy Cunningham sorts through all the details of this case. Andy?

Andy Cunningham (reporter): Well, it's a lot to sort through Scott and it really is a complicated story with a lot of unanswered questions, the biggest, what happened to Erica Parsons? Her biological mother told me tonight that it's a mystery she's desperately trying to get to the bottom of.

Scott Walker (Talking to Carolyn Parsons) At this point you have no idea where she is?

Carolyn Parsons: No I don't, I wish I did.

Reporter (voice over): Carolyn Parsons talking to us from the Riverboat Travel Park in New Orleans East where she's lived with her boyfriend since April. She's the biological mother of Erica Parsons, who she gave up at birth.

Carolyn Parsons: I was in a very bad position in life, I had no steady job, I had no steady income.

Reporter (voice over): Her then husband's brother and his wife, Sandy and Casey Parsons agreed to take custody of Erica and raise her as their own.

Sandy Parsons (Video Interview Replay - Says 2011 but should be 2013): I believe she's okay, in my heart, I think she's scared to call home.

Reporter (voice over): Since this 2011 (should be 2013) interview with a Charlotte TV station just days after the teen went (should be reported missing) missing, the couple have said numerous times that they left Erica in the care of a woman named Nan and insisted no wrong doing.

Carolyn Parsons: Casey and Sandy have fabricated this name of Nan and Strawberry. Nan and Strawberry do not exist.

Reporter (voice over): Cooperating with investigators in North Carolina, since the beginning, Parsons, whose made numerous trips to the Tar Heel, said she saw her daughter in January 2011 when Erica agreed to meet her. It was ten months after that visit, the teen vanished.

Carolyn Parsons: They're the last two people to see her. They know what they did with her. They just need to come forward and tell the truth.

Reporter (voice over): Should the search for her daughter come to the Crescent City as Erica's adopted parents have said, Carolyn said, she welcomes the idea. Now I did attempt to reach Erica's adopted parents by phone tonight but my calls were not returned. Multiple Charlotte TV stations have reported that they are headed here to New Orleans to continue that search.

Scott Walker (reporter): Erica's adopted brother told investigators that Casey and Sandy Parsons killed the girl and buried her in the back yard. Since then, investigators have said they do believe foul play was involved in the teens disappearance.

=====================================

www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/Search-for-missing-North-Carolina-teen-comes-to-New-Orleans/-/9853400/223 45312/-/einbe/-/index.html

October 10, 2013

(VIDEO ONLY AT LINK)
Transcribed by www.acandyrose.com

Carolyn Parsons: I just think she's been gone for almost two years. She could be anywhere in two years.

Reporter (voice over): The search for missing North Carolina teen now moves to New Orleans.

Scott Walker (reporter): Erica Parsons was just 13 when she disappeared in late 2011 from her home in North Carolina. The adopted parents say the teens biological mother who lives here in New Orleans knows what happened to the girl. WDSU reporter Andy Cunningham sorts through all the details of this case. Andy?

Andy Cunningham (reporter): Well, it's a lot to sort through Scott and it really is a complicated story with a lot of unanswered questions, the biggest, what happened to Erica Parsons? Her biological mother told me tonight that it's a mystery she's desperately trying to get to the bottom of.

Scott Walker (Talking to Carolyn Parsons) At this point you have no idea where she is?

Carolyn Parsons: No I don't, I wish I did.

Reporter (voice over): Carolyn Parsons talking to us from the Riverboat Travel Park in New Orleans East where she's lived with her boyfriend since April. She's the biological mother of Erica Parsons, who she gave up at birth.

Carolyn Parsons: I was in a very bad position in life, I had no steady job, I had no steady income.

Reporter (voice over): Her then husband's brother and his wife, Sandy and Casey Parsons agreed to take custody of Erica and raise her as their own.

Sandy Parsons (Video Interview Replay - Says 2011 but should be 2013): I believe she's okay, in my heart, I think she's scared to call home.

Reporter (voice over): Since this 2011 (should be 2013) interview with a Charlotte TV station just days after the teen went (should be reported missing) missing, the couple have said numerous times that they left Erica in the care of a woman named Nan and insisted no wrong doing.

Carolyn Parsons: Casey and Sandy have fabricated this name of Nan and Strawberry. Nan and Strawberry do not exist.

Reporter (voice over): Cooperating with investigators in North Carolina, since the beginning, Parsons, whose made numerous trips to the Tar Heel, said she saw her daughter in January 2011 when Erica agreed to meet her. It was ten months after that visit, the teen vanished.

Carolyn Parsons: They're the last two people to see her. They know what they did with her. They just need to come forward and tell the truth.

Reporter (voice over): Should the search for her daughter come to the Crescent City as Erica's adopted parents have said, Carolyn said, she welcomes the idea. Now I did attempt to reach Erica's adopted parents by phone tonight but my calls were not returned. Multiple Charlotte TV stations have reported that they are headed here to New Orleans to continue that search.

Scott Walker (reporter): Erica's adopted brother told investigators that Casey and Sandy Parsons killed the girl and buried her in the back yard. Since then, investigators have said they do believe foul play was involved in the teens disappearance.

=====================================

Thanks for the transcription.

This link you posted didn't work but it looks like you are referencing the link I posted yesterday,
so here it is again ...

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...leans/-/9853400/22345312/-/einbe/-/index.html

I haven't seen this video before ...
It is a week old & first shows where Carolyn lives in New-Orleans.

Actually yes! It's hard to believe since Casey does seem to have a flawed personality ...
but she passed all psychiatric evaluations with flying colours when she acted as a surrogate mother
... and this is according to Amy MILLER who is NO fan of Casey after all she was put through to get her son ...

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20131012/SP01/131019873/1016

I recently had a psychiatric evaluation, as I am going to do a trial for an implanted pain medicine pump, and the eval is an insurance requirement.

It lasted less than 20 minutes. The psychiatrist asked me 2 questions: Am I suicidal? Do I abuse drugs and/or alcohol?

I then filled out a brief (2 page, approximately 30 question) questionnaire.

Granted, such an evaluation for surrogacy might be very different.

Or it might not be. There is a lot of money involved in that, and certainly a desire to green light potential surrogates, I would think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*