NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember if we've had clear confirmation on why Casey lied about the miscarriage. Was it because there was a higher bidder, or is that just what we're speculating?

Until Casey's sister can speak out, we may never know for sure what Casey's real motives were. Obviously her sister was concerned that she was going to do something with the baby and that's why she posted a message on the Surrogate forum hoping the Bio mother would see it and contact her.

Bio mother made comment on Dr. Drew that Casey's sister told her that Casey was setting up a nursery, and obviously there would be no reason for a surrogate to be doing that.

And then the Bio Mother also said that her attorney had discovered that Casey was apparently taking money from at least two other couples while she carrying the surrogate baby. So who knows, was she just looking for the highest bidder?

Surrogate Story Transcript Told on Dr. Drew:
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-21-DrPhil-SurrogateStory.pdf

Nancy Grace Transcript 8/22/13 (about half way down)
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/22/ng.01.html

So, the media continues to focus on where the Parsonses are living. As mundane as that storyline is, at least it keeps Erica's name in the news.

http://www.wcnc.com/mobile-content/local-news/Parsonses-plan-to-fight-eviction-notice-225560412.html

So the police are trying to avoid their attorney by text message? That sounds sneaky since LE is fully aware they are represented by counsel. It also sounds like an attempt to obtain a statement against interest (since they are avoiding the lawyer) as opposed to obtaining information to find Erica (why would they care if the lawyer was present?).

About 2 months have passed since the story broke. Do you think LE is closer to finding Erica or closer to having evidence to charge the Parsonses? To me, neither endeavor seems to be going well.

So, the media continues to focus on where the Parsonses are living. As mundane as that storyline is, at least it keeps Erica's name in the news.

http://www.wcnc.com/mobile-content/local-news/Parsonses-plan-to-fight-eviction-notice-225560412.html

So the police are trying to avoid their attorney by text message? That sounds sneaky since LE is fully aware they are represented by counsel. It also sounds like an attempt to obtain a statement against interest (since they are avoiding the lawyer) as opposed to obtaining information to find Erica (why would they care if the lawyer was present?).

About 2 months have passed since the story broke. Do you think LE is closer to finding Erica or closer to having evidence to charge the Parsonses? To me, neither endeavor seems to be going well.

NOTHING about the parsons or their attorney is believable. I find it impossible to believe that his clients were [allegedly] interviewed, yet he doesn't know about what. buncha BS, IMO. I actually believe he is lying to the media every time he speaks to them.

Until Casey's sister can speak out, we may never know for sure what Casey's real motives were. Obviously her sister was concerned that she was going to do something with the baby and that's why she posted a message on the Surrogate forum hoping the Bio mother would see it and contact her.

Bio mother made comment on Dr. Drew that Casey's sister told her that Casey was setting up a nursery, and obviously there would be no reason for a surrogate to be doing that.

And then the Bio Mother also said that her attorney had discovered that Casey was apparently taking money from at least two other couples while she carrying the surrogate baby. So who knows, was she just looking for the highest bidder?

Surrogate Story Transcript Told on Dr. Drew:
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-21-DrPhil-SurrogateStory.pdf

Nancy Grace Transcript 8/22/13 (about half way down)
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/22/ng.01.html

Maybe it was like one of those adoption scam situations. She gets pregnant as a surrogate, lies to supposed-to-be mom that baby died then attempts to adopt out the baby for money...all the while thinking she'll keep him?

Maybe it was like one of those adoption scam situations. She gets pregnant as a surrogate, lies to supposed-to-be mom that baby died then attempts to adopt out the baby for money...all the while thinking she'll keep him?

That is exactly what I was thinking! I had posted that theory before. Especially since she was wanting a tubal reversal, at the time, as well.

I feel there will be an arrest and LE is probably getting the scoop on these people from different family and friends that dont want it leaked to the media. They may not find Erica soon but I do think they will get evidence because I really believe they did something to her and most likely at her home. Not sure what charges but I do think they are coming.

Let's see, they are on video tape loading up all their stuff and moving it to their son's house, they have been staying in a motel as reported in news articles, they have not paid their rent/payments in 3 mos. They have tried to sell a house they do not own or have title to, they have removed permanent fixtures and advertised them on Craigslist.

But they haven't abandoned the property? I'm confused?

1 - The Parsons sort of invited the media back into their address world by inviting them in for a house tour.

2 - The video doesn't say the police are trying to avoid their attorney by text messaging the Parsons directly. That may be what the attorney thinks, and rightly so thinking that, considering he is their attorney. Seems to me, the attorney could send a memo to LE stating all correspondence, text messages, phone calls, etc. should first be direct to the attorney. That should solve the problem.

3 - Perhaps the Parsons gave LE a change of address and LE doesn't know exactly at any given point in time where they are physically, so texting them may be the only option. I wonder why the Parsons then didn't contact the attorney with whatever the message was. Sounds like communication issue to me.

4 - Since LE hasn't given a press conference on their progress, it's pretty hard to tell what stage they're at. Although finding Erica may be at the top of the list, but there are other things they are investigating at the same time, such as the reason they submitted the probable cause affidavit for the financial records. So it's pretty hard to give an answer to your last question.

:seeya:

I feel there will be an arrest and LE is probably getting the scoop on these people from different family and friends that dont want it leaked to the media. They may not find Erica soon but I do think they will get evidence because I really believe they did something to her and most likely at her home. Not sure what charges but I do think they are coming.

I'm pretty sure this State Bureau of Investigation Search Warrant for bank and financial records will contribute to at least one charge.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/08/15/DOC_1.PDF

Just an fyi, LE, FBI and SBI are probably not in any hurry if they have proof that Erica is dead. The blood they are analyzing could have info like little Ayla Reynolds blood did. They could have found bodily fluids in something they seized They are gathering as much info as possible. I suspect there is a lot of information and even more the further back they go.I certainly think they are trying to find her or what happened and I do think justice will prevail just not as quick as I'd like to see it. Just my opinion

I have a question. NC's law about reporting a missing child goes into effect in October I believe??? Not sure. If no charges have been filed can that be added at the time the law goes into effect. I believe it's a felony once it's active.

But they haven't abandoned the property? I'm confused?[/I]

Abandonment means to leave & never go back. But from the links I have read on this thread, there is always somebody in the house during the day keeping watch over things. For instance when the eviction notice was served, it was Brook's turn to watch the house.

Their excuse is going to be that for the safety of their family, they had to leave RIGHT NOW, because in the videos mentioned here, Casey has said that they received death threats & people have thrown beer bottles at their house ...

(and I don't doubt that for one second ... even a lot of the opinions expressed in this forum have been very against them ... accusing them of murder, even though there has been no evidence to support that YET).

So they can rightly claim they were in fear of public retaliation such as someone setting the house on fire while they slept. So out of personal safety, they had to remove themselves right now ... but that their intention is to return to full-time occupancy once this case has been solved & public opinion is not so violently against them.

The court cannot support any public violence.

Abandonment means to leave & never go back. But from the links I have read on this thread, there is always somebody in the house during the day keeping watch over things. For instance when the eviction notice was served, it was Brook's turn to watch the house.

Their excuse is going to be that for the safety of their family, they had to leave RIGHT NOW, because in the videos mentioned here, Casey has said that they received death threats & people have thrown beer bottles at their house ...

(and I don't doubt that for one second ... even a lot of the opinions expressed in this forum have been very against them ... accusing them of murder, even though there has been no evidence to support that YET).

So they can rightly claim they were in fear of public retaliation such as someone setting the house on fire while they slept. So out of personal safety, they had to remove themselves right now ... but that their intention is to return to full-time occupancy once this case has been solved & public opinion is not so violently against them.

The court cannot support any public violence.

And the ad in Craigslist trying to sell the house? That indicates to me leaving permanently. Seems to me to be malicious.

I just noticed something interesting in the probable cause statement from the NCSBI.
"SP and CP told RCSP investigators they took Erica to Asheville to live with her biological grandmother Irene Goodman, aka Nan Goodman, or Nana Goodman.
CP told investigators that she SP Sr and their biological daughter B took Erica to live with Irene Goodman but when B was interviewed she said she did not accompany her parents when they took Erica to deliver her to Irene Goodman."
So according to this, they told investigators they took Erica to Asheville, not Mooresville. No Mickey D's mentioned here either.

And the ad in Craigslist trying to sell the house? That indicates to me leaving permanently. Seems to me to be malicious.

Yes Casey has made stupid mistakes.
The "for sale" sign was taken down which is the important thing.
So I expect they will just claim they forgot about the ad online ...
Maybe they will claim that since LE has confiscated all their computers, they had to enter the ad by
using a friend's computer ... & they haven't had time yet to borrow use of someone else's computer again.

I just noticed something interesting in the probable cause statement from the NCSBI.
"SP and CP told RCSP investigators they took Erica to Asheville to live with her biological grandmother Irene Goodman, aka Nan Goodman, or Nana Goodman.
CP told investigators that she SP Sr and their biological daughter B took Erica to live with Irene Goodman but when B was interviewed she said she did not accompany her parents when they took Erica to deliver her to Irene Goodman."
So according to this, they told investigators they took Erica to Asheville, not Mooresville. No Mickey D's mentioned here either.

Yes I noticed that before too and wondered about it.
Apparently that is what they told Jamie when he woke up & found Erica gone.
But I expect they will just say that Jamie remembered wrong or used a general expression
instead of detailing the specifics.

It'll probably go down as a hearsay mistake ... from Casey to Jamie to LE to the affidavit.
Lots of place where someone could have misunderstood.

ETA ... I am not saying it is right. Just that from watching trials, it is the defense attorney's job to create a believable excuse for the jury to find reasonable doubt and thus a "not guilty" verdict.

So they are in good spirits because they got to visit with their younger two kids....imagine if Erica had that same excitement for her. :(

As for where they live, I honestly don't care! I want Erica found, and whoever is responsible for her disappearance held accountable! :please:

No unusual at all actually. Lawyers often specialize in a certain area where there are most knowledgeable.
Apparently the PARSONS couple have more than one lawyer for their different legal problems.
Professional courtesy would lead one lawyer not to interfere in another lawyer's case.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/new-hearing-set-erica-PARSONS-adoptive-parents/nZsHK/

But wouldn't the case regarding fingerprinting be Sherrill's case and not the DSS case with the younger kids?

new article on casey parsons, from the woman who had hired her as a surrogate

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23552080/woman-who-hired-casey-parsons-as-surrogate-identifies-herself

Yes! Glad to hear someone is stepping up and keeping the spotlight on the right people...Casey and Scott Parsons!! Carolyn had nothing to do with CP and SPs decision to hand EP over to imaginanny, IMO reporters should leave Carolyn alone and go after CP & SP every chance they get. Keep the pressure on them until someone finally cracks!

BBM
Couldn't their lawyer just instruct the Parsons to ignore the text messages? I mean if it were me....instead of answering the texts, I would just defer LE to my attorney. JMO

I can't find anything that says they were texting ???
Can you quote that part please ? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member