NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-14-SearchWarrantParsons.pdf

Excerpt from the Probable Cause Affidavit:

"That on July 30, 2013 the Rowan County Sheriff's Office received information from James and Scott Parsons that James Parsons' sister hasn't been seen since approximtely November or December 2011. James stated that on the morning in November or December 2011 he awoke and realized his sister Erica Lynn Parsons was not at the home. At the time Erica was approximately 13 years of age. James Parsons stated he asked his parents Sandy and Casey Parsons where Erica was at and Sandy and Casey told James that they had been to Asheville, North Carolina and took Erica to her grandmother's residence."

"James stated he had not seen Erica since. James also described how his mother Casey and father Sandy routinely abused Erica both physically and mentally."

:banghead:

A new article is posted on David Whisenant - WBTV's FB:

"There was also a consent search of a home in Rockwell where the family lived for several years"

Interesting. I recall information that they lived on Neazer St. in Rockwell around 2001.

Wow, that is interesting.

On that online complaint (Mobile Home Loan - Complaint) I found that Sandy Parsons wrote in 2007 b-itching about Vanderbilt loan company, he said in the complaint that they had bought a house in 2005, which I assume would be the 275 Trexler Loop address since court records (Speeding Ticket 05/03/2005) show that is where they lived in 2005.

The Neazer St house was before that, and you're right, because court records (Failed to notify DMV address change) for Sandy Parsons for Nov 28, 2001 show they did lived on Neazer in Rockwell.

What kind of probable cause could LE have found to even get a "consent search" on Parsons residential address that far back !!

On that online complaint (Mobile Home Loan - Complaint) I found that Sandy Parsons wrote in 2007 b-itching about Vanderbilt loan company, he said in the complaint that they had bought a house in 2005, which I assume would be the 275 Trexler Loop address since court records show that is where they lived in 2005.

The Neazer St house was before that, and you're right, because court records (Failed to notify DMV address change) for Sandy Parsons for Nov 28, 2001 show they did lived on Neazer in Rockwell.

What kind of probable cause could LE have found to even get a "consent search" on Parsons residential address that far back !!

Kinda looks like LE is doing more than a lot of people realize. Hmmm.

On that online complaint (Mobile Home Loan - Complaint) I found that Sandy Parsons wrote in 2007 b-itching about Vanderbilt loan company, he said in the complaint that they had bought a house in 2005, which I assume would be the 275 Trexler Loop address since court records (Speeding Ticket 05/03/2005) show that is where they lived in 2005.

You only need probably cause to search if you get a warrant from a judge and not if you are given access by the owner, if I'm remembering correct. If the current residents/ owners of that address allow them in, they don't need a reason, just a !

ETA I'm wondering what purpose they have for looking at such an old address. She's been pregnant so many times with children here , there and yonder. Is it possible there is a ' missing' infant? It seems anything at that address would have little to do with Erica because we know she has been seen since 2001. So could they be trying to track down evidence of all her pregnancies and the results of them? Could there be even another surrogate situation ?
I'm sorry if this is silly talk. I've not followed as closely as some of you .

You only need probably cause to search if you get a warrant from a judge and not if you are given access by the owner, if I'm remembering correct. If the current residents/ owners of that address allow them in, they don't need a reason, just a !

ETA I'm wondering what purpose they have for looking at such an old address. She's been pregnant so many times with children here , there and yonder. Is it possible there is a ' missing' infant? It seems anything at that address would have little to do with Erica because we know she has been seen since 2001. So could they be trying to track down evidence of all her pregnancies and the results of them? Could there be even another surrogate situation ?

I think it's a good idea to try to check areas the adoptive parents are familiar with.

Well if it's silly talk then we're both thinking silly talk !!

Here's a few things noted for this time period, although I'm not exactly sure when they moved into the Neazer St address.

- July 2000 the Parsons legally adopted Erica. (MSM)

- Surrogate issue in Aug 2001/May 2002. (Surrogate story)

- 2002 there was a DSS report allegations of abuse on Erica (MSM reported).

- March of 2003, Casey was off to Mexico for her tube reversal gig. Casey claimed she got pregnant immediately after the surgery. In her online diary she said her sister (don't know which one) went to Mexico with her while her husband Sandy stayed home to take care of the children. (Source: Casey's Online Diary)

- Erica Parsons attended Bostian Elementary School from August 2003 - July 2004 (reported by MSM).

- The other major (IMO) issue during that time period living at the Neazer St, Rockwell address was that Casey gave Erica to her sister in 2004. And that's when it was reported that the sister said, that Casey said, she couldn't stand the sight of Erica, and also admitted she lost control and beat Erica. (All reported in MSM)

My God, Erica was 6 years old in 2004 !! :banghead:

- 2004 - Casey took Erica back from her sister, because, according to the sister, she said Casey told her she was afraid DSS would find out and she'd lose Erica's monthly checks. (reported by MSM)

- August 20, 2004 is when Casey had her baby girl so she was born while living at the Rockwell house also. (Casey's online diary)

==============

I don't know what date they bought the house in 2005 on Trexler Loop but by May 3rd and again on May 5th, 2005, Sandy had two incidents in court records showing that Trexler address.

http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-14-SearchWarrantParsons.pdf

Excerpt from the Probable Cause Affidavit:

"That on July 30, 2013 the Rowan County Sheriff's Office received information from James and Scott Parsons that James Parsons' sister hasn't been seen since approximtely November or December 2011. James stated that on the morning in November or December 2011 he awoke and realized his sister Erica Lynn Parsons was not at the home. At the time Erica was approximately 13 years of age. James Parsons stated he asked his parents Sandy and Casey Parsons where Erica was at and Sandy and Casey told James that they had been to Asheville, North Carolina and took Erica to her grandmother's residence."

"James stated he had not seen Erica since. James also described how his mother Casey and father Sandy routinely abused Erica both physically and mentally."

:banghead:

It was mentioned before, but I want to bump it again because of your post. Jamie goes to bed, we assume at night, and that Erica is home. He wakes up, assuming the next day, and Erica is not home. So, sandy and Casey figure that a midnight drop off of an 11 year old to Mcdonalds is a good idea?

It was mentioned before, but I want to bump it again because of your post. Jamie goes to bed, we assume at night, and that Erica is home. He wakes up, assuming the next day, and Erica is not home. So, sandy and Casey figure that a midnight drop off of an 11 year old to Mcdonalds is a good idea?

Good catch. I wonder if the McD's in Asheville is a 24hr one? Was not too long ago that a lot of McD's still closed at 10 pm or so. ( i think i just showed my age because it may have been a decade that they've had 24 hr ones, :S )

too hard for me to read much into the second hand version of James discovery of Erica missing. He was a teenager so who knows WHAT time of day he wakes. Having been mother to teens, I know the propensity for sleeping til noon. We don't know what day of the week it was, weekday, weekend, etc.

Just too darn hard to speculate with so little.

What are the chances of Casey being schizophrenic, what with her delusions?

I'd like to blame it on a disease but I think she's just a morally bankrupt person that came from a violent and abusive childhood. She's part of a cycle of violence that keeps going and going.

Just MOO based on the way people behave when they have abused or neglected children.

what do we know about her parents?!

The two youngest children are with them right now, so apparently the court saw fit to place them there. I really don't want to blame anyone except the people who were responsible for Erica. (Meaning the adoptive parents.)

Maybe LE are checking her old address for signs of abuse toward Erica? Like carpeting and wall samples in closets? JMO MOO

Well if it's silly talk then we're both thinking silly talk !!

Here's a few things noted for this time period, although I'm not exactly sure when they moved into the Neazer St address.

- July 2000 the Parsons legally adopted Erica. (MSM)

- Surrogate issue in Aug 2001/May 2002. (Surrogate story)

- 2002 there was a DSS report allegations of abuse on Erica (MSM reported).

- March of 2003, Casey was off to Mexico for her tube reversal gig. Casey claimed she got pregnant immediately after the surgery. In her online diary she said her sister (don't know which one) went to Mexico with her while her husband Sandy stayed home to take care of the children. (Source: Casey's Online Diary)

- Erica Parsons attended Bostian Elementary School from August 2003 - July 2004 (reported by MSM).

- The other major (IMO) issue during that time period living at the Neazer St, Rockwell address was that Casey gave Erica to her sister in 2004. And that's when it was reported that the sister said, that Casey said, she couldn't stand the sight of Erica, and also admitted she lost control and beat Erica. (All reported in MSM)

My God, Erica was 6 years old in 2004 !! :banghead:

- 2004 - Casey took Erica back from her sister, because, according to the sister, she said Casey told her she was afraid DSS would find out and she'd lose Erica's monthly checks. (reported by MSM)

- August 20, 2004 is when Casey had her baby girl so she was born while living at the Rockwell house also. (Casey's online diary)

==============

I don't know what date they bought the house in 2005 on Trexler Loop but by May 3rd and again on May 5th, 2005, Sandy had two incidents in court records showing that Trexler address.

thank you for this timeline recap!! i appreciate this as i sometimes get the dates confused -i would like to know more about the Trexler Loop incidents regarding SP - the violence against CP, and i seem to recall in the facebook messages between CP and Carolyn that CP asked Carolyn not to tell "big Sandy" that they were talking... i am starting to feel, imo, that perhaps he is way more involved than what i originally thought

Good catch, neither Casey nor Sandy ever volunteered to say what time of day it was when they took Erica to McDonalds. Was it before breakfast, or lunch, or a midnight run?

We don't really even know if it was November or December 2011 based on Jamie's memory so leaves open a possible 60 day window :)O). We can't even assume what Jamie's daily or nightly pattern was, especially since he was home schooled. We don't even know what the normal pattern or rules were in the Parsons home for the family or children.

Jamie has two Facebook accounts (that I know of), an old one and a new one and both of them include years 2010 and 2012 but year 2011 is empty but for one only entry and that was December 23, 2011 and he posted that "he was enjoying the weekend."

If we're believing Casey, :banghead: it was December 17, 2011 (which was a Saturday) for the big-o drop off, or as folks in the South call it "the delivery." LOL obviously I'm not from the South!

I'm wondering if LE's investigating "days gone by" into the past isn't to try and verify with other witnesses or get hard evidence to back up whatever Jamie told them, and even including what Casey's one sister told them.

Just thinking about this case, what "IF" Jamie is their only eye witness whose willing to testify to anything that happened inside that house. Not that he's lying, but he has had arrests for obviously violence involving the family. Casey claims he's Bi-polar and that he was admitted to a hospital at one point.

Nothing justifies violence but we don't know what triggered Jamie's outbursts those few times he was arrested. And he may have had other outbursts that did not involve LE.

And obviously Casey and Sandy feel they have Brook in their pocket so at this stage it's three (them) against one (Jamie). And we don't know where the older brother, Sandy Jr. (Wade) stands at this stage either. So unless LE can get some hard evidence on exactly what to charge Casey and Sandy with, it's going to be Parsons vs Parsons, and Stones vs Parsons on Casey side of the family.

I'm wondering if LE's investigating "days gone by" into the past isn't to try and verify with other witnesses or get hard evidence to back up whatever Jamie told them, and even including what Casey's one sister told them.

Just thinking about this case, what "IF" Jamie is their only eye witness whose willing to testify to anything that happened inside that house. Not that he's lying, but he has had arrests for obviously violence involving the family. Casey claims he's Bi-polar and that he was admitted to a hospital at one point.

Nothing justifies violence but we don't know what triggered Jamie's outbursts those few times he was arrested. And he may have had other outbursts that did not involve LE.

And obviously Casey and Sandy feel they have Brook in their pocket so at this stage it's three (them) against one (Jamie). And we don't know where the older brother, Sandy Jr. (Wade) stands at this stage either. So unless LE can get some hard evidence on exactly what to charge Casey and Sandy with, it's going to be Parsons vs Parsons, and Stones vs Parsons on Casey side of the family.

Wasn't Brook the daughter who did not back up the drop-off story? Maybe she's not willing to lie for her parents when it comes down to brass tacks. At least that's my hope. I haven't yet seen a single family member come out and deny abuse allegations against CP and SP. In fact, because of the brouhaha with the attempted sale of the house, I think whatever support they may have had from SP's family may have evaporated.

Does anyone here think that James Parsons has credibility problems? Or do you take him at his word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme