NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how exactly does their releasing the info that their lawyers already warned them that the judge would find that they had abused Erica while in their care and they would not be getting the kids back yet help their case??

Color me confused.

Erica wasn't their biological child. She was the one probably singled out for abuse so in their warped way of thinking they deserve to have the others back. Ditto for losing Erica.

Oh I know the depth of the delusion and the magical thinking runs deep with CP

but I am astounded anew by the stupidity of the things these people do and say that they think are going to somehow make us understand.

The fact that their attorneys warned them the judge would likely find that Erica was abused in their care and they would have a long fight ahead DOES NOT help them. They should have simply kept that info to themselves as it does not make them look any better.

But Casey just cannot help herself.

According to a source, when DSS removed the children from the home they had to file a petition, which explained why the children were taken.

In this case, there are allegations that Erica was abused before she went missing.

During the hearing, DSS officials had to prove that the items in the petition were true.

On Wednesday, the judge determined there was enough evidence to believe it was true. If the judge had determined that the items were not true, then the kids would have been returned to Casey and Sandy Parsons.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/24133489/...buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

Oh I know the depth of the delusion and the magical thinking runs deep with CP

but I am astounded anew by the stupidity of the things these people do and say that they think are going to somehow make us understand.

The fact that their attorneys warned them the judge would likely find that Erica was abused in their care and they would have a long fight ahead DOES NOT help them. They should have simply kept that info to themselves as it does not make them look any better.

But Casey just cannot help herself.

Don't you just know she's furious that the world now knows they abused Erica? Not to mention how the fictional family picture she tried to present to the world has crumbled around her. And last, but not least, she's no longer in control. As far as CP continuing to make comments that don't help her in the least, I hope she keeps right on.

Tony Burbeck WCNC ‏@TonyWCNC 13m
#ericaparsons Christmas vigil and toy drive planned in Kannapolis Dec. 22nd.

She (CP) could not keep her mouth shut if her life depended on it. Where's Erica CP?
If Erica were alive CP would be right there wherever she says she is/ or went and bring her back in a heartbeat. She's just proving her guilt regarding Erica, as far as I'm concerned!

not in prison they won't. They can either produce an Erica who refutes the charges (not likely), They can continue to bluster and do nothing else (which gets them nowhere) or they can produce her remains and go directly to jail.

MOO

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 2m
Casey Parsons says custody fight not over and she and husband will win, eventually. http://bit.ly/18laxe6 #ericaparsons

Thursday morning, WBTV reporter Coleen Harry received the following message from Sandy and Casey:

Coleen,

Your the only one I am talking to. To everyone it might look like we "lost", but we didn't. We have very experienced, professional attorneys. Both attorneys advised my husband and I exactly what was going to happen from the very first day of this trial. This is just the beginning and no means a "end". We are just at the beginning of all this. My husband and I will be getting our kids back, but it's going to take time.

Sandy and Casey Parsons

ETA: See related Twitter Conversation: https://twitter.com/DavidWhisenant/status/408643271934873600

Hmm, if they are so confident then why did Sandy use that obscene gesture after court?! I'm not buying what Casey's selling!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 2m
Casey Parsons says custody fight not over and she and husband will win, eventually. http://bit.ly/18laxe6 #ericaparsons

Thursday morning, WBTV reporter Coleen Harry received the following message from Sandy and Casey:

Coleen,

Your the only one I am talking to. To everyone it might look like we "lost", but we didn't. We have very experienced, professional attorneys. Both attorneys advised my husband and I exactly what was going to happen from the very first day of this trial. This is just the beginning and no means a "end". We are just at the beginning of all this. My husband and I will be getting our kids back, but it's going to take time.

Sandy and Casey Parsons

ETA: See related Twitter Conversation: https://twitter.com/DavidWhisenant/status/408643271934873600

This quote seals it for me. Casey is a sociopath. They are all about winning. Not one comment here about missing the children or being concerned about their well-being or not being together at Christmas - just winning & losing. She can't stand for anyone to think she LOST.

Speaking of winning, I hope they will soon win a long trip to prison.

I wonder if the adoptive parents are using all of the free time they have on their hands now to try to find Erica. Hmm, haven't heard a word about that.

I wonder if the adoptive parents are using all of the free time they have on their hands now to try to find Erica. Hmm, haven't heard a word about that.

scmom, we can all keep wondering until the cows come home!! :banghead:

Even if the media filmed them sitting at a McDonalds in Mooresville, there is no way that I would believe that they were there for any other reason than to buy a burger.

It's such a gut-wrenching feeling just thinking about them possibly re-homing Erica. How do you throw away a child you've had for 13 years? How can you look into a child's eyes and deceive them into believing they are going to go visit with a fake grandparent, only to never have them return to the only family they knew?

The two emotions I have yet to see in either Casey or Sandy is regret and fear of what happened to Erica or where she is. So whether they re-homed her or killed her, in my opinion, they seem to be perfectly okay with that. :-(

This case makes me so angry.

We have friends who are in the process of adopting from abroad and have had to go through numerous home studies, FBI background checks, etc. They are in their early 40s, healthy & fit, well-educated nurse involved in their local church & community, and have had a terrible time finding an American baby or toddler to adopt so looked abroad. It is costing them nearly $30,000.

They and couples like them would have gladly taken in Erica and given her a wonderful life. Shame on Casey and Sandy for pretending they would be loving adoptive parents to Erica. Shame on them for giving adoptive parents everywhere bad names. I'm sure Carolyn truly believed she was placing Erica with a loving couple that would give her the best opportunities in life and wishes she could take back her decision. Shame on the Parsons for presenting themselves as loving, capable parents when Carolyn was trying to do best for her child and give Erica what she felt she couldn't. I know Carolyn thought she was doing what was best for Erica. Shame on the Parsons for presenting themselves as good parents for Erica.

I'm leaning more toward the adoptive parents having killed Erica rather than sending her to live with anyone. The latest story regarding them having been duped does not make any more sense than the original story. If they really thought they'd been duped and cared anything about the child they would have been happy to use the media to try to track this "Nan" person down. Instead the latest message to the media expresses concern that they are viewed by the public as losers. (As they are, IMO.)

I'm hoping LE is working on a Christmas surprise for the adoptive couple. Maybe they'd like some shiny bracelets instead of a lump of coal.

Isn't it about time for some more media coverage?

Kathryn Burcham ‏@KathrynBurcham 47m
Casey #Parsons reportedly admitted to local hospital; more gastrointestinal issues. @WSOC_TV

Kathryn Burcham ‏@KathrynBurcham 47m
Casey #Parsons reportedly admitted to local hospital; more gastrointestinal issues. @WSOC_TV

Let us all join hands in a moment of silence for this noble matriarch, our beloved gastrointestinal martyr whose holidays have already been so cruelly compromised by all these pesky legal issues..

:dramaqueen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member