NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be about 6.15am in North Carolina right now. I'm an aussi so had to look it up lol. I hope that casey and sandy are sweating buckets about losing their children right now. Maybe just maybe they might tell everyone where this beautiful little girl really is.

I imagine they'll be starting procedings soon. Im guessing its 8am/9am there now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I imagine they'll be starting procedings soon. Im guessing its 8am/9am there now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It's about 12:25 now. No one has come out of the courthouse, yet. I see several reporters here waiting. WBTV, WCCB, WSOC. There's a purple bow hung for Erica on the street light pole in front of the "Justice Center" sign.

The Stone family just left from the front door of the courthouse. Didn't see C & S. They must have left by the side door.

RadBerky ‏@RBerkywcnc 3m
Sandy was looking at the cameras through a window and ducked back when photogs started rolling on him.@wcnc

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 5m
Shirley Stone, Casey Parsons mom came out of courthouse w/ other fam says no decision yet. Brking for lunch

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 1h
Custody hearing for #ericaparsons adptve parents still ongoing, No update yet. Other cases were being heard first. @WBTV_News

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 2h
Still waiting to hear what will happen w Parsons custody hearing. Will Casey & Sandy get their children back?

RadBerky ‏@RBerkywcnc 2m
Parsons custody hearing still going. @wcnc

Shavonne Potts ‏@SalPostPotts 3m Salisbury Post
Relatives say 2 children will remain with parents of Casey Parsons for 90 more days. There will be a review after that time.

RadBerky ‏@RBerkywcnc 1m WCNC
BREAKING! Casey Parsons family says kids will remain with Casey's mother for another 90 days@wcnc

Jenna Barnes ‏@Jenna_Barnes 1m Time Warner Cable News
Family tells us judge ruled to keep Parsons' kids in DSS custody.

RadBerky ‏@RBerkywcnc 1m
BREAKING! Casey Parsons family says kids will remain with Casey's mother for another 90 days@wcnc

David Whisenant WBTV ‏@DavidWhisenant 2m
Casey Parsons: "We won!" No final decision on custody, judge rules kids stay with grandparents, another hearing in 90 days.

I cannot believe that there's another 90 days for the children to be left in limbo. C & S are not going to suddenly change and become good parents in 90 more days. They will be the same people they have been. I thought the hearing would be over rather quickly this morning but I've been here all day and for the most part, nothing has changed.

What did CP win; a reprieve from taking care of the children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3