NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The anonymous donor is probably their attorney.

I wonder how long the GJ is meeting? I hope they feel really good about themselves. Even their adult children shouldnt have to be put in this position--thanks to their parents lies. I feel bad for them.

How did they get an anon donation? Please tell me they don't have a fund set up to help with their legal fees. Otherwise if it went to their bank how did anon get their bank details? Wierd...

How did they get an anon donation? Please tell me they don't have a fund set up to help with their legal fees. Otherwise if it went to their bank how did anon get their bank details? Wierd...

I'm sure it'll be something like cash was left on their doorstep.

If they are planning to convene a Federal Grand Jury, I can see why Carlyle Sherrill's clients are avoiding the media. They've already cooked their own goose by opening their mouths in the first place.

It sounds like to me the Feds are no longer playing games with these folks and rightfully so. "WHERE IS ERICA?"

I wonder how long the GJ is meeting? I hope they feel really good about themselves. Even their adult children shouldnt have to be put in this position--thanks to their parents lies. I feel bad for them.

www.wbtv.com/story/24083617/source-missing-teens-siblings-called-before-grand-jury?

Source: Missing teen's siblings called before grand jury
Posted: Nov 27, 2013 10:36 AM EST
Updated: Nov 27, 2013 10:36 AM EST
By David Whisenant - bio | email

"This is the second time that Jamie Parsons has been questioned by the grand jury. His first set of proceedings were held on October 28."

=============================================

Sounds like the Grand Jury has been in session for at least a month, since Jamie was there on Oct 28th. I don't know how often they meet though.

I wonder if this is why the Parsons didn't take their trip to Louisiana.
Maybe their attorney told them they shouldn't leave the state.

Also, I wonder if it was the Grand Jury that requested the searches of both the Sutton Road and Miller Chapel Road properties again on Oct 22nd?

Wonder exactly what they hope the indictment will be if their is one? Usually it becomes a federal offence if someone kidnapped someone and took them across state lines etc. Sounds pretty serious for it to be a federal grand jury. Wish we knew what they know. lol

An anonymous donor, really? What was the name on the bank account found by LE during their search? The name that was a fake person?

I can't believe anybody would donate to the CP/SP cause...Or maybe it was Nan herself....:scared:

An anonymous donor, really? What was the name on the bank account found by LE during their search? The name that was a fake person?

I can't believe anybody would donate to the CP/SP cause...Or maybe it was Nan herself....:scared:

The name was Shirley B. Parsons. Maybe that's who "Nan" is too.

Wonder exactly what they hope the indictment will be if their is one? Usually it becomes a federal offence if someone kidnapped someone and took them across state lines etc. Sounds pretty serious for it to be a federal grand jury. Wish we knew what they know. lol

It could be for mail or wire fraud related to the benefits they continued to receive for her after she was no longer living with them. Tax fraud if they continued to claim her as a dependent. A federal grand jury is a powerful investigative tool because they can compel testimony. And the possible punishment can be A LOT. Each phone call or mailing is its own charge. All that time can add up. They could hope to use indictments as leverage to get one to turn on the other. This is all just speculation.

I guess the adoptive couple can be thankful today that they're not in jail.

It could be for mail or wire fraud related to the benefits they continued to receive for her after she was no longer living with them. Tax fraud if they continued to claim her as a dependent. A federal grand jury is a powerful investigative tool because they can compel testimony. And the possible punishment can be A LOT. Each phone call or mailing is its own charge. All that time can add up. They could hope to use indictments as leverage to get one to turn on the other. This is all just speculation.

I think you may be right. I certainly hope it's not only these things, but that they are looking into her disappearance as well.

I would not think Jamie would have much knowledge about the mail and wire fraud, or any of the financial stuff, though.

GJ's do generally hear other cases during the time period they're convened. If they've been in session for a month, and only hearing this case, then there may be a lot more evidence we've heard nothing about. At any rate, I hope some serious charges are brought against these two.

I think you may be right. I certainly hope it's not only these things, but that they are looking into her disappearance as well.

I would not think Jamie would have much knowledge about the mail and wire fraud, or any of the financial stuff, though.

GJ's do generally hear other cases during the time period they're convened. If they've been in session for a month, and only hearing this case, then there may be a lot more evidence we've heard nothing about. At any rate, I hope some serious charges are brought against these two.

Well, here's the thing. To flesh out the details regarding the fraud, they can ask all sorts of questions regarding the whereabouts of the child. The fraud is tied into her not being at home anymore, so all of that would be relevant, I think. A grand jury investigation can be pretty broad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member