NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
could that be the bus? Finally at long last? Gonna need to be a double decker to take out both of these "parents"

oh my. Trying to figure out where to begin, where to end and how to do it with everything in between not earning me a lengthy time out.

Casey and Sandy Parsons said they're doing their own investigating.

"My personal thing now -there is no Nan but you gotta understand the lady that I met said her name was Nan. Until I find out different, I don't know what her name is," Casey said. "We're going to put posters. We're going to have drawings of Nan, of Strawberry, of Kelly, and what we think Erica looks like now."

SNIP

Casey Parsons is building a website - helpfinderica.com. "The website I'm hoping Erica will see. If not, somebody will see it that seen her."

http://www.wbtv.com/story/26086798/...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

BBM, sounds like Casey plans to get up off her arse and do some investigating soon. It's only taken a year since we all found out her child is missing and three since Erica allegedly disappeared with nonexistiNan. But then you know, life gets busy I guess. I'm sure she'll get around to all those BBMs real soon.

here is the website Casey Parsons is building. http://www.helpfinderica.com/

Looks like she's almost up and running (watch your step sarcasm dripping)

Feeling the blood start to boil. Time to make my exit before its too late

It must be harder to use the internet to help find your "missing" child than to sell animals.

Video at link:

http://www.wbtv.com/story/26098143/erica-parsons-brother-speaks

"I'm not changing the story. I'm just saying my mom is trying to help too. She's not as guilty as everybody keeps saying she is. She might be. From my point of view she's not. That's my opinion."

Jamie Parsons said when he started this last year "I tried to find Erica. I didn't start this to go put my mom as a criminal."

If he could turn back the calendar one year, what would he do?

"I would ask mama again where she's at. I'm sorry it got out of control. It was other family members that got it out of control. I put in a missing persons report. I didn't put in for a body."

Sorry, I've not been back for a while. :eek:

The Parsons' house at 218 Miller Chapel Rd, that earlier this year I was reporting the renovations on after a fire, is now up for sale. It is listed at $160,000 when the going rate on that road is in the $120,000-$130,000 range!

I reported previously on the giant builder's dumpsters ("40yd containers"), which were filled with debris, and guessed that much of the interior had been gutted. Well, I spoke with a heating/AC technician who had worked on the replacement of the system in that house, who*had seen the inside of the house as he did his work,*and he reported that the entire interior had been stripped back to the framing, which makes sense given how much stuff was removed into the dumpsters and how long it took to complete the work.

Anyhow if there was any forensic evidence left in the house after the previous LE search, it is fairly safe to say that if the fire didn't destroy it, it is now buried in the county landfill. So it seems kind of "convenient", assuming that there is anyone willing to buy a house linked to an open "missing person" investigation (at 25+30% overvalue) that the interior has been completely stripped and replaced thereby ensuring that there is a low probability of LE trying to come back for another search, unless it involves more digging in the yard or crawlspace.

not seeing any comments beneath the link?

I do see comments beneath the other recent article tho? Maybe wrong link when posting? The comments I am seeing [ETA in the link about casey speaking and not Jamie] have to do with possible reason why now Jamie has backpedaled and claims he never said his mom killed Erica. Actually, Casey is the only one who said that bit about police telling her Jamie told them Erica was dead.

His answer in his recent interview about whether he ever told LE Casey and Sandy beat or abused Erica was bizarre. You could tell he was lying with that answer.

http://www.wbtv.com/clip/10401740/raw-interview-casey-parsons

Ok, I bit the bullet and watched the 33+ minute 'Raw Interview' with Casey Parsons. My observations below:

1. I think it was her 'lie detector test' - her facial expressions and wording in that interview have convinced me that Erica is dead at her (and maybe husband's) hands.

2. I feel that all she cares about is that people BELIEVE her. She laughs when she talks about Jamie and what he has said.

3. She says she is now babysitting soldier's children :gasp:

4. I think she is a very manipulative person (maybe pathologically so?). I think she has manipulated people SO MUCH that she can't see when the jig is up.

5. I really feel for her other children. They are the ones who are suffering.

6. I think Casey feels no guilt (maybe a twinge) over any of this because she thinks she can do no wrong. All she wants is her CONTROL back.

jmo, of course

Interesting...
http://www.wbtv.com/story/26138989/sheriff-new-leads-coming-in-erica-parsons-case-one-year-later

"The truth is Erica is missing. Certain statements made by the Parsons are inconsistent with the evidence we have gathered," Auten told the media. "It is not in the best interest of solving this case and finding Erica to release the details of that evidence publicly."

Regardless, he says that doesn't automatically make the Parsons suspects or persons of interest in the case.

"In our legal system, just because statements are inconsistent with the evidence doesn't make someone a person of interest of a suspect in a crime," he said.

The missing teen's adoptive brother, Jamie, admits that last year he told detectives his parents beat Erica.

But when he sat down with WBTV last week to discuss the case, the 21-year-old pulled back a little on his accusations.

"Half the time I didn't see stuff just like that - no," he told WBTV. "I didn't see physically abusing as what people are trying to put."

Sheriff Auten says Jamie has not told investigators anything about this apology to his parents.

Casey and Sandy Parsons continue to face questioning and the couple's two youngest biological children, Sadie and Toby, have been removed from the home.

Jamie Parsons said he recently wrote his parents two letters "that I would try to fix Sadie and Toby's lives."

"I'm apologizing it got out of control. I mean, yeah, mama wants to find Erica too," Jamie Parsons told WBTV. "People think mama doesn't want to find Erica. She does. People think she killed Erica and she doesn't want to find her."

interesting. Raz your link contained link to Q & A sheet that was to be part of the presser.

Reporters were asked to submit questions for prior approval that they intended to ask at this presser that now is not happening. It looks like some answers were provided?

http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wbtv/EricaParsonsQuestions.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members