NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting, that casey stone @cparsons137530 profile seems to be gone now. Glad I grabbed SS s before it went poof, of the one lone tweet regarding Jonas Bros tickets and of followers and followings. We shall see if it was anything or not I guess.

Edited to say.....it is still there.

Interesting. Someone besides me (probably ACR) will know for sure, but I don't recall seeing any Apple products on the warrants of electronics item seized. It sticks out in my head as I was chiming in with my opinions on whether they had an unusual amount of electronics or not--most of it was old/cheap junk. But the expensive smartphones listed were, I believe, all android (Samsung, I think? maybe a few others). If I'd seen some current Apple hardware, I would have been less outspoken about the electronics not being worth all that much.

Maybe there was an iPod touch in there somewhere, or maybe they had iPhones in the past.

(As for what's with the iPhones...about 25% of all cellphones are iPhones now, so bound to happen.)

EDIT: I don't know because I've been using Apple stuff for so long, but maybe you can get an iCloud account just by singing up with iTunes? Not sure.

Tally of Electronic Items Removed:

Computers:

Dell Inspiron 350 CPU s/n: 3ZNBJG1 (Desktop PC)
HP Envy dv6 (w/beats audio) laptop with power cord
Red HP Pavillion g6 laptop with power cord
Grey HP Pavillon G series laptop with cord
Samsung GT-P3113 tablet s/n: RF2D40A0MVY

Cameras:

Nikon Coolpix camera
Pink Fujifilm camera
Ematic 4gb camera
Olympus FE-310 camera
Nikon Coolpix L610 camera-Red
Fujifilm Finepix S camera

Recording Device:

Jazz DVX50 video recorder

Cell Phones:

Motorola/Verizon cell phone
Purple Motorola cell phone
Black ZTE cell phone
Nextel Blackberry cell phone
Verizon ZTE cell phone
Sprint HTC 4gb cell phone (Kayla's)
Samsung Galaxy S II (Sprint) (Sandy Jr.'s)
Boost Mobile LG cell phone (Sandy Sr.'s)
Blackberry

Edited to say.....it is still there.

Thank you!

I will have to try looking again tomorrow when I am not kneedeep in housework, laundry and family commitments. Sometimes those things are serious brain drains for me as far as intelligent informed case discussion, lol

Thank you!

I will have to try looking again tomorrow when I am not kneedeep in housework, laundry and family commitments. Sometimes those things are serious brain drains for me as far as intelligent informed case discussion, lol

(Plus you've been involved in the FL bullying thread--that one has been kicking my butt lately.)

Any connection to Albemarle, NC? I got off on that search tangent and now I've got 54,584,898 (sarcasm) tabs open and I'm trying to organize why and how I got there.

Since the fire at the house on Miller Chapel Rd there has been quite a lot of work done at the house, so I hope LE got everything they needed when they searched the place back in the summer, and briefly again a few weeks ago. First there was a post-catastrophe clean-up contractor, and now there is a BIG roll-off "container" (skip) in the driveway, and it isn't a big house, so I can't imagine why they need such a large waste skip. And there is a Porta-Jon in the driveway too, so there must be some "permitted" work going on.

Since the fire at the house on Miller Chapel Rd there has been quite a lot of work done at the house, so I hope LE got everything they needed when they searched the place. First there was a post-catastrophe clean-up contractor, and now there is a BIG roll-off "container" (skip) in the driveway, and it isn't a big house, so I can't imagine why they need such a large waste skip. And there is a Porta-Jon in the driveway too, so there must be some "permitted" work going on.

That's going on now?

Okay, so I was hunting down the iCloud email address and it was all over the Albemarle Trading Post classified....so, I looked that up. There is an Albemarle, NC in the opposite direction of Asheville (remember prior conversations about that).

So, I searched for an IG in Albemarle, NC and actually got a "hit" - only it was for an obituary of an elderly man that passed away at Albemarle Hospital in Elizabeth City. He was from Camden, NC and his wife's name is IG. He passed away June 12 of this year.

SO, I am wondering if somehow CP seen that online somehow and associated the "Goodman" name and just pulled that out of the thin air of her memory bank. OR had she been telling this IG story over the last couple of years to explain Erica's disappearance. Had she always said "Nan" and left it at that or had she actually always said Irene "Nan" Goodman?

One more thing we won't have an answer to. But, there is an elderly IG in NC FWIW.

Just throwing things out there as I search.

That's going on now?
Yes, the skip and the Porta-Jon have been there for at least a week, and were still there this evening. Without stopping and going to peer into the skip I wouldn't know what's in it, all I can say is that it's not full to overflowing. I think it's what's known as a "40 [cubic] yard container", and a good six or more feet high.

Yeah, that is a little strange, to say the least. So unless both of Casey's parents did in fact live in the Miller Chapel house, assuming that was beginning 06/21/13 (date when the voter registration was changed), then what did they both do, just up and move out when this whole Erica story exploded?

Is it possible to change the NC voter registration address online?
Or do you need official documents whereas your signature is required?

This explains why the "Shirley B." part of the name could be associated with that address but not the "Shirley B. Parsons" name as shown on the inventory list of the Probable Cause Affidavit below.

Probable Cause Search Warrant Inventory List:
http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-14-RCSO-WarrantInventory.pdf
(Missing Person and Identity Theft NCGS 14-113.20)

Two items listed in the seized inventory:
- Wells Fargo Deposit slip for account ending in 7599
- Wells Fargo check and withdrawal slip for Shirley B. Parsons

================================
I also put the 08/14/13 Inventory list here for those who can't access .pdf files:
http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_081413searchwarrant.htm

Mods... if you haven't already coped this list to your files here, you're welcome to copy mine. :seeya:
================================

You must present documents to the DMV and/or the elections board to change voter registration. It cannot be done on line. So, I would guess that Casey's parents presented documents of change of address. I can't remember their names to check that out; but, I will take your word that their registration under that address is there. Wow! Those are quite a few people living in that relatively small house!

The utilities or something may have been in her parents' names. However, it is fraud to register to vote in a district in which you do not live even if you are paying the utililities. So, the web just tangles more and more!:facepalm:

Maybe not. It seems that no documents are required other than a signed NC Voter Registration Application which can be printed online and mailed to the Board of Elections.

The Voter Registration Process

To vote in North Carolina, a person who meets the qualifications above must sign and complete a voter registration application. When completing a voter registration application, be sure to provide your full name, residential address, date of birth, and citizenship status. In addition, do not forget to sign the form. Failure to complete a required field on the form will delay the processing of the application. After completion, send the form to the appropriate county board of elections. In order to vote in an election, the form must be received by the voter registration deadline.

If an application is complete, the county board of elections will notify registrants of their precinct and polling place assignments by mail (voter card)
http://www.ncsbe.gov/content.aspx?id=1&s=1

What if I've moved?

When you move within a county, you should complete an in-county change of address. This can be completed on your voter identification card, a signed letter to your local board of elections, or on the form specified above.
When you move from one county to another, you will need to apply for voter registration in your new county of residence. Use the form specified above, request that an application be mailed to you, or pick up a form at any local board of elections or public library.

How will I know the change has been made to my record?

Once you have completed and mailed your changes to your local board of elections, allow two to six weeks for delivery of your voter identification card.
http://www.ncsbe.gov/content.aspx?id=24

Also, Rowan County Board of Elections:

There are several ways that you can get an application to register to vote. They are as follows:

By calling our office at 704-216-8140 and requesting that an application be mailed to you. You can complete the application and mail it back to our office.

By finding the Forms link on this website. Print out the application, complete it and either bring it to our office or mail it to our office.

While conducting business at the Driver's License Bureau (DMV).
http://www.rowancountync.gov/GOVERNMENT/Departments/BoardofElections/HowtoRegistertoVote.aspx

Pretty dang close to I-85

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-03 at 11.32.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-03 at 11.32.34 PM.png
    218.3 KB · Views: 45
Considering, go the the site you addressed and check out the application itself. It does require documents.

Voter Identification (ID) Requirements:
Help America Vote Act ID Requirements -- Under federal and state law, if
you are registering and cannot provide a valid ID number in Section 3,
you should include with this application a copy of one of the documents
below:
· A current and valid photo ID.
· A current utility bill, bank statement, government check,
paycheck, or other government document that shows your
name and address.
If you do not provide a valid ID number on your application or submit a
copy of one of the documents noted above, you must show ID the first
time you vote.

Considering, go the the site you addressed and check out the application itself. It does require documents.

Only if you do not have a valid ID number as requested in Section C. Section C includes DOB, NC Voter Registration Number, NC Drivers License or Non-Operators ID card, and last four digits of SS number.

Help America Vote Act ID Requirements -- Under federal and state law, if
you are registering and cannot provide a valid ID number in Section 3,
you should include with this application a copy of one of the documents
below:
· A current and valid photo ID.
· A current utility bill, bank statement, government check,
paycheck, or other government document that shows your
name and address.
If you do not provide a valid ID number on your application or submit a
copy of one of the documents noted above, you must show ID the first
time you vote.

http://www.ncsbe.gov/content.aspx?id=1&s=1

Warning to not put a lot of weight in the voter's registration website. I live in NC and when I search for my name it does not even show up. (I also searched for my husband's name) We have lived at this address for a year and in another part of NC for 2 years before that. None of our records show up on the voter's registration website, but we have voted in the federal, state and local elections over the past 3 years.

Warning to not put a lot of weight in the voter's registration website. I live in NC and when I search for my name it does not even show up. (I also searched for my husband's name) We have lived at this address for a year and in another part of NC for 2 years before that. None of our records show up on the voter's registration website, but we have voted in the federal, state and local elections over the past 3 years.

LOL. I guess they're a little behind. I've been here for over 20 years. Maybe I should see if I'm on there, yet.

Pretty dang close to I-85
What is? Neither of the addresses searched by LE appear on the map you posted, though in fairness both addresses are close to I85, so maybe questions should be "What's your point?", and "What do think the significance is?"

I'm beginning to think that since LE has found nothing substantial so far, the story of Nan could be true or in part true. Supposing they sent her for a better life and were swindled? It's a 180% in thinking for me, but I don't see how there would not be a shred of evidence as to where Erica is , except if the story the parents tell is true ! mooo

I'm beginning to think that since LE has found nothing substantial so far, the story of Nan could be true or in part true. Supposing they sent her for a better life and were swindled? It's a 180% in thinking for me, but I don't see how there would not be a shred of evidence as to where Erica is , except if the story the parents tell is true ! mooo
But there's not a shred of evidence either to support her adoptive parents' story, or that she's even alive. As a teenager she would know her name, and likely didn't change it so if she were alive, even if she or whoever took her didn't come forwards, surely someone at school, or a neighbor would have done so given that there has been a fair amount of publicity for this case. The longer this goes on the more negative I feel about it and the prospects for a happy outcome, .... and I have never felt very positive about it since the story first broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme