NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ nice catch- wonder what that was all about then? hmm, this case is bizarrooooo...I sure hope LE is getting all this
a moving truck...right in the thick of the begininning

depending on who was moving , THEY would have known Erica wasn't there...and DID nothing???
wth is wrong with people...is this a whole family of take the line, hook and sinkers????

From the Probable Cause Affidavit of 08/14/13
(Missing Person and Identity Theft NCGS 14-113.20)

So basically, LE is saying that at lease ONE of the items listed below relates to somebody who was living in THAT house on Miller Chapel Road.

==========================================
http://law.onecle.com/north-carolina/14-criminal-law/14-113.20.html

North Carolina General Statutes § 14-113.20 Identity theft

(a) A person who knowingly obtains, possesses, or uses identifying information of another person, living or dead, with the intent to fraudulently represent that the person is the other person for the purposes of making financial or credit transactions in the other person's name, to obtain anything of value, benefit, or advantage, or for the purpose of avoiding legal consequences is guilty of a felony punishable as provided in G.S. 14-113.22(a).

(b) The term "identifying information" as used in this Article includes the following:

(1) Social security or employer taxpayer identification numbers.

(2) Drivers license, State identification card, or passport numbers.

(3) Checking account numbers.

(4) Savings account numbers.

(5) Credit card numbers.

(6) Debit card numbers.

(7) Personal Identification (PIN) Code as defined in G.S. 14-113.8(6).

(8) Electronic identification numbers, electronic mail names or addresses, Internet account numbers, or Internet identification names.

(9) Digital signatures.

(10) Any other numbers or information that can be used to access a person's financial resources.

(11) Biometric data.

(12) Fingerprints.

(13) Passwords.

(14) Parent's legal surname prior to marriage.

(c) It shall not be a violation under this Article for a person to do any of the following:

(1) Lawfully obtain credit information in the course of a bona fide consumer or commercial transaction.

(2) Lawfully exercise, in good faith, a security interest or a right of offset by a creditor or financial institution.

(3) Lawfully comply, in good faith, with any warrant, court order, levy, garnishment, attachment, or other judicial or administrative order, decree, or directive, when any party is required to do so. (1999-449, s. 1; 2000-140, s. 37; 2002-175, s. 4; 2005-414, s. 6.)

What the heck is she up to now with this twitter carry on?

There is a way to see a twitter profile creation date here ...
http://www.whendidyoujointwitter.com/

I am not a twitter user & I couldn't get it to work for me.
Maybe someone more familiar with the twitter format wants to try it ?

I am wondering WHEN Casey started following these various GOODMAN accounts ...
- was it BEFORE or AFTER about March 2012 when Nan's phone went dead ?
- was it BEFORE or AFTER about August 2013 when Jamie reported Erica missing ?

If anyone can get that twitter ap above to work, checking the various GOODMAN
accounts that Casey was following, might tell us something timeline-wise ?

If you use Google Chrome (I don't) there is also an extension available
which will always display the twitter profile creation date on your computer.

There are a slew of new posts (11/1) on the EP news channel's FB page. Hard to make ANY sense of them. Same poster, over and over with all sorts of ramblings from *advertiser censored* rings to cults to homeschooling 'connections'... Anyone figure her stuff out, holler.

There are a slew of new posts (11/1) on the EP news channel's FB page. Hard to make ANY sense of them. Same poster, over and over with all sorts of ramblings from *advertiser censored* rings to cults to homeschooling 'connections'... Anyone figure her stuff out, holler.

I seen that, too. Several posts from LA but they don't make any sense. Something about a horse called "Baby"?????

IN regard to the FB update page:

I wish people would refrain from feeding this poor woman's very obvious need for attention. Shaking my head. What those who are responding to her don't seem to realize is that they simply keep the confused meanderings going by encouraging the poster into thinking people want to hear more of her "theories".

Wishing there were real news to discuss. Still wondering, how much longer can this go with no arrest?? This is nuts.

The adoptive parents cannot claim they had a right to keep the adoption stipends because they were "legally responsible" for Erica. Not when they cannot produce her or produce info that leads to her. Period. This is not brain surgery, why have they not been charged FGS?

Elaina Steinfurth also had a lot of FB (and YouTube) crazies. And yeah, that poster was all over the map with her claims.

Yeah, that is a little strange, to say the least. So unless both of Casey's parents did in fact live in the Miller Chapel house, assuming that was beginning 06/21/13 (date when the voter registration was changed), then what did they both do, just up and move out when this whole Erica story exploded?

Is it possible to change the NC voter registration address online?
Or do you need official documents whereas your signature is required?

You must present documents to the DMV and/or the elections board to change voter registration. It cannot be done on line. So, I would guess that Casey's parents presented documents of change of address. I can't remember their names to check that out; but, I will take your word that their registration under that address is there. Wow! Those are quite a few people living in that relatively small house!

The utilities or something may have been in her parents' names. However, it is fraud to register to vote in a district in which you do not live even if you are paying the utililities. So, the web just tangles more and more!:facepalm:

There is a way to see a twitter profile creation date here ...
http://www.whendidyoujointwitter.com/

I am not a twitter user & I couldn't get it to work for me.
Maybe someone more familiar with the twitter format wants to try it ?

I am wondering WHEN Casey started following these various GOODMAN accounts ...
- was it BEFORE or AFTER about March 2012 when Nan's phone went dead ?
- was it BEFORE or AFTER about August 2013 when Jamie reported Erica missing ?

If anyone can get that twitter ap above to work, checking the various GOODMAN
accounts that Casey was following, might tell us something timeline-wise ?

If you use Google Chrome (I don't) there is also an extension available
which will always display the twitter profile creation date on your computer.

interesting, that casey stone @cparsons137530 profile seems to be gone now. Glad I grabbed SS s before it went poof, of the one lone tweet regarding Jonas Bros tickets and of followers and followings. We shall see if it was anything or not I guess.

yes, they are and yes they have.

I grabbed an SS, too. It's still there...it's under cparsons1375 Looks like CP has used that username in a few places for puppy advertisements, etc. I also seen it associated with an iCloud address, so either an iPhone or iPad user (not that an Apple product has anything to do with anything other than iMessages to another iPhone user would not show up on a phone bill - what's with the iPhones and these missing person's cases? That's not the first, or even second, time I've said that)

Very little news via MSM lately. C'mon LE throw us a bone.

Where are you Erica?

I grabbed an SS, too. It's still there...it's under cparsons1375 Looks like CP has used that username in a few places for puppy advertisements, etc. I also seen it associated with an iCloud address, so either an iPhone or iPad user (not that an Apple product has anything to do with anything other than iMessages to another iPhone user would not show up on a phone bill - what's with the iPhones and these missing person's cases? That's not the first, or even second, time I've said that)

Interesting. Someone besides me (probably ACR) will know for sure, but I don't recall seeing any Apple products on the warrants of electronics item seized. It sticks out in my head as I was chiming in with my opinions on whether they had an unusual amount of electronics or not--most of it was old/cheap junk. But the expensive smartphones listed were, I believe, all android (Samsung, I think? maybe a few others). If I'd seen some current Apple hardware, I would have been less outspoken about the electronics not being worth all that much.

Maybe there was an iPod touch in there somewhere, or maybe they had iPhones in the past.

(As for what's with the iPhones...about 25% of all cellphones are iPhones now, so bound to happen.)

EDIT: I don't know because I've been using Apple stuff for so long, but maybe you can get an iCloud account just by singing up with iTunes? Not sure.

fwiw that twitter acct is/was following Samsung camera

Interesting. Someone besides me (probably ACR) will know for sure, but I don't recall seeing any Apple products on the warrants of electronics item seized. It sticks out in my head as I was chiming in with my opinions on whether they had an unusual amount of electronics or not--most of it was old/cheap junk. But the expensive smartphones listed were, I believe, all android (Samsung, I think? maybe a few others). If I'd seen some current Apple hardware, I would have been less outspoken about the electronics not being worth all that much.

Maybe there was an iPod touch in there somewhere, or maybe they had iPhones in the past.

(As for what's with the iPhones...about 25% of all cellphones are iPhones now, so bound to happen.)

EDIT: I don't know because I've been using Apple stuff for so long, but maybe you can get an iCloud account just by singing up with iTunes? Not sure.

I did a search for caparsons1375 and found that associated with an iCloud email linked to a CKC miniature dachshund puppies ad by a user "Casey" posted 3 months and 1 week ago. I am not sure if you can get an iCloud email without an iOS device. Hmmmm, need to look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme