NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what she did. (Or whoever created the Casey Stone account.) She followed MULTIPLE people on twitter named Irene Goodman, Billy Goodman and Caroline [sic?] Parsons. So so sketchy. She's following six or seven Irene Goodmans, and more than that of Caroline Parsons and Erica Parsons.

I wouldn't be too surprised if the whole thing is a hoax account.

rotflmao

i call BS
someone with wayyyy too much time on their hands

hey thinkerbell, send that info to LE............. just in case they don't know about it...heck send it to that reporter Jim, bet he would find it interesting:)

smh

hey thinkerbell, send that info to LE............. just in case they don't know about it...heck send it to that reporter Jim, bet he would find it interesting:)

smh
How do I go about doing that? I have been a reader for a long time, but am new to interacting and still learning how things are done.

The posts say July and August but no year, so I'm assuming this year. I have been looking over them, I am now sure it is Erica's. On the Casey Stone page there are Multiple Irene Goomans, Erica Parsons , Carolyn Parsonsn and even Billy Goodmans. I am starting to wonder if she started it to make it look like she is trying to find her. If that is the case though, why go under the name Stone and not Parsons. Or could she be trying to find someone to pin it on?:scared: Someone please alert the mods if this is not allowed! I am not familiar with how to alert them yet.
https://mobile.twitter.com/erikaparsons/followers
That will take you to Erica's and you can click on Casey's.

Personally I think it's a bunch of joker on Twitter, they don't even have Erica's name spelled right. The Twitter account is for "Erika."

Strange! Wonder if somebody is making it "appear" that they are Erica?

if it were me I'd call Charlotte FBI 704-672-6100...see if they will provide you an email to send the info to, as relaying web addys & such over the phone is sometime not as clear as the written info

they may know, but if they don't , more info to add to their file huh

http://media.wcnc.com/documents/erica-parsons+(2).pdf

someone should screenshot it for s & g's
I don't know that it can be made to go away though at this point

Personally I think it's a bunch of joker on Twitter, they don't even have Erica's name spelled right. The Twitter account is for "Erika."

I figured it was fake or someone else at first, but the Casey profile had the post about the Jonas Brothers. It was posted in July before anything about Erica had hit the news. So I am wondering if the Casey one is real.

I think this Carolyn one might be real - or somebody is really jacking with people. It has her "username" that we've seen before stifsnakeslady and she just asked an Erica Parsons if her birthday is February 24, 1998 and if she was from Kannapolis, NC.

https://twitter.com/stifsnakeslady

Yes and she has one tweet and it was 30 minutes ago. Strange.

I saw that as well.... I don't go on twitter much but I was curious. This is creepy and well just strange. Why is she doing this ... if it is her. Im going to see if there is a response.

I saw that as well.... I don't go on twitter much but I was curious. This is creepy and well just strange. Why is she doing this ... if it is her. Im going to see if there is a response.

The official Erica Parsons News twitter is now following her.

I also remember CP saying a Brittany C had chatted with Erica online since she had been gone.
If you look at the Brittany profile there is a Sandy and a lot of Cindy Anthony comments around Sept. 2011...and no profile pics on these profiles is kind of odd too.

And even drove an SUV...I don't think I've EVER seen an elderly woman drive an SUV. Not saying it doesn't happen, but I've just never seen it. They are hard for the elderly to get into.

as a die hard SUV driver, specifically Jeep, the SUVs of today are NOT truly SUVs in my opinion. lol

with that said, the SUVs of today, anyone could drive. I drive a new Jeep Grand Cherokee that is relatively taller than most SUVs and being 5' tall I have a hard time getting in it; however, the older JGC are not as high as the '14 models.

so yeah, grannys can drive big trucks and SUVs....that's what side steps/bars are for :D

You cannot make sense of things that are senseless.
We are all trying to logically weave together a web out of things that are illogical.
We cannot do it !
Imagine what LE's thinking .

I figured it was fake or someone else at first, but the Casey profile had the post about the Jonas Brothers. It was posted in July before anything about Erica had hit the news. So I am wondering if the Casey one is real.

it is hers or a dummy account she made so she could view other people's twitter. google the @name ;)

I see it like this. she was following a WHOLE BUNCH of goodmans to gather info in order to create a story based on various info those people tweeted.

I think the Casey account is real and I agree prima, what better way to dig up stuff about people you know zero about than to creep on them on social networks, gather bits and pieces and use for stories about where your kid is and what a wonderful time she is having with fictitious people?

Wow! She must have forgotten that she had this twitter account or she would have deleted it by now. Quick..someone take screenshots before she reads ws and deletes it lol. It looks like she is following every possible goodman.

I think the Casey account is real and I agree prima, what better way to dig up stuff about people you know zero about than to creep on them on social networks, gather bits and pieces and use for stories about where your kid is and what a wonderful time she is having with fictitious people?

Wow! She must have forgotten that she had this twitter account or she would have deleted it by now. Quick..someone take screenshots before she reads ws and deletes it lol. It looks like she is following every possible goodman.

sorry to quote myself but the thought just occurred. How does the timing of those tweets and follows coincide with her conversations or the abrupt ending of those conversations with Carolyn about how Erica was doing? It would be really interesting to see the timeline of when the person who has the account being discussed began following all the Goodmans. Was someone anticipating someone perhaps causing a stink soon and preparing a story she never actually had to use til a year later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme