NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #6 *Parents chgd w/Murder*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh man. I hope this is her. She needs to be found, she needs to be at rest, and she needs and deserves Justice.

The article is now saying that they have confirmed the bones belong to animals. :(

Oh. That's a shame. I guessed they were though, because I don't think they'd have left her body in such an obvious place. I think the police and police dogs would have found her ages ago if the bones were hers.

My heart just lept and fell again :( It's so awful when you have to hope bones are found........

Oh, good grief. The police searched the place in 2013 and found nothing, didn 't they? Even so, I did hope that Erica's remains might have been found at last....

I was sad when I saw the bones werent hers too :(I think she would be buried close by hopefully one day she is found

Very short article - Sandy's appeal was denied:

Sandy Parsons was denied his appeal by a judge. Parsons is serving an eight-year prison term after he was convicted of fraud.

http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/loca...8/judge-denies-sandy-parsons-appeal/79459602/

Also, Erica's biological father has died:

Billy Dean Goodman, 51, was reportedly found Jan. 6 in a Kannapolis home. Kannapolis Police Chief Woody Chavis said there were no signs of foul play, Goodman had been in the hospital recently and had numerous serious medical issues.

Kannpolis officials are awaiting results from the N.C. Medical Examiner’s Office, where they will take a closer look and make a determination, Chavis said.

http://www.salisburypost.com/2016/0...-fathers-death-believed-to-be-natural-causes/

Such a terrible case. Erica needs to be found!
Forgive me if this has already been asked
Has an aged progression been done?

Erica, Sweetie, we would take you to the lake, or the beach, or the mountains, or Disney, on our summer trips if only we could!

I traded the car with the 5-speed, you can practice driving in the new one but will have to find another manual later because you need to know how to shift!

love, your WS Aunties & Uncles

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back