NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I cant think of any reason for putting a rag in the tailpipe unless you're trying to stall a car or something along those lines. I've certainly never heard of putting a rag in the tailpipe to stop a car smoking, well certainly not here in the UK.
Me neither! When I read about that a year or so ago when I was catching up on the case as it made local news again, I thought, "Huh?" Great way to get carbon monoxide poisoning, I would think...

@JulieMurray2_9

I’m getting a lot of messages about the ongoing search out of New Hampshire today. It doesn’t appear to have any connection to my sister #mauramurray, but I’m hopeful it brings resolution for another family.

The search was in connection w Leeann's case

Do you have any more details. I have missed this
It’s definitely discussed within the 150 episodes of the Missing Maura Murray podcast. But this year Maura’s sister did a really good podcast called Media Pressure. It’s eight episodes long with most of the important evidence available and missing discussed in episode seven aptly titled “We looked into that”. The episode title refers to the police. 20 years later, they have released very little information and I think that’s the biggest problem for anybody trying to find her. No sunshine laws in chilly New Hampshire.

It’s definitely discussed within the 150 episodes of the Missing Maura Murray podcast. But this year Maura’s sister did a really good podcast called Media Pressure. It’s eight episodes long with most of the important evidence available and missing discussed in episode seven aptly titled “We looked into that”. The episode title refers to the police. 20 years later, they have released very little information and I think that’s the biggest problem for anybody trying to find her. No sunshine laws in chilly New Hampshire.
Oh wow, I just saw Julie Murray is on this thread! Hi Julie! Great job on your podcast! I learned a lot from it … lessons I’ve really taken to heart. ❤️ I hope so much you get her back and the answers about what happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back