NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #6 *Parents chgd w/Murder*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:tantrum: Dear Erica. Gosh what all did that poor child have to endure in her innocent life on this Earth? Sounds like it was a living hell. Belt marks, eating dog food, getting others to abuse, and beat her.... may those responsible rot in eternal hell!

Ashley took the stand Wednesday saying that Casey beat Erica and made her stand in the corner often. Pictures were shown of Erica standing in that corner on five different occasions.
Ashley said she saw bruises and marks on Erica. Casey gave Erica to Ashley to look after for a few months so that she "wouldn't kill her," Ashley said. Adding that Casey "couldn't stand the sight of her face." Ashley said her sister told her she had lost control and assaulted Erica.
When Erica first started living with her adoptive parents, she called them "mom" and "dad." Casey didn't like that and decided she should call them by their names, Casey and Sandy, Ashley said. Casey told Erica to never call her "mom" again.
Erica Parsons was reported missing in late July of 2013 by her adoptive brother. She had not actually been seen for more than a year before the report was filed.
That brother, Jamie Parsons, took the stand Wednesday and testified that nearly everyone in the family had abused Erica routinely.
He admitted that he, Casey, Sandy and his sister, Brooke, had all abused her.
According to his testimony, Casey would often break Erica's fingers by bending them backwards. She would then make her own cast for Erica's fingers and would not take her for medical assistance.
Jamie testified that Sandy would often get mad and punch Erica with his fist in the back and the top of her head.
Erica was forced to live in a closet with the clothes, Jamie testified, and was often locked in the closet for hours at a time. There was no bed in the closet and she was forced to sleep on the floor.
She was not given access to a bathroom, he said in court, and when Casey found out that Erica had relieved herself she would be beaten, Jamie said. He also said food was often withheld from Erica and she was forced to eat dog food out of a can.
The night Jamie last saw Erica, in November 2011, he says she was standing in the corner being punished.
"She looked like a zombie," he said in court. He said her face was pale white and she told him that she "didn't feel good, couldn't breathe too good."
When Erica told Casey that she didn't feel well, she reportedly told Erica to "shut the [expletive] up" and Jamie went to bed, he testified.
The next morning, he says Casey and Sandy weren't home when he woke up. They didn't return until later in the day and when they did, Jamie says, Sandy looked sick, "like he was about to throw up," and didn't talk. Casey looked normal, he said.
Jamie says when he asked Casey where Erica was, she told him they took her to her grandmother's house.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/28139405/sister-i-watched-erica-parsons-so-casey-wouldnt-kill-her

:tantrum:

SNIP

The night Jamie last saw Erica, in November 2011, he says she was standing in the corner being punished.
"She looked like a zombie," he said in court. He said her face was pale white and she told him that she "didn't feel good, couldn't breathe too good."

SNIP

The next morning, he says Casey and Sandy weren't home when he woke up. They didn't return until later in the day and when they did, Jamie says, Sandy looked sick, "like he was about to throw up," and didn't talk. Casey looked normal, he said.

Jamie says when he asked Casey where Erica was, she told him they took her to her grandmother's house.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/28139405/sister-i-watched-erica-parsons-so-casey-wouldnt-kill-her

:tantrum:

respectfully snipped

In October, Sandy Parsons was found guilty of one count conspiracy to defraud the government, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine; one count of aggravated identity theft, which carries a mandatory sentence of two years, consecutive to any other sentence and a $250,000 fine; one count false statement to a government agency, which carries a maximum sentence of two years and a $250,000 fine; 20 counts of theft of government funds, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine and 20 counts of mail fraud, which carries a maximum of 20 years and a $250,000 fine.

http://www.salisburypost.com/2015/0...sons-sentencing-hearing/#sthash.E31maefT.dpuf

He needs maximum for each charge as well. No way will 2yrs be enough. Maximum on each charge!! Defrauding the govt is WRONG! Defrauding tax payers is WRONG! And not telling where is Erica is WRONG, even though they aren't on trial for that....YET!

Whether anyone has lied in the past or not, the evidence supports what Erica's brother has said. He is the one that stood up to become Erica's voice. Casey can claim everyone else is lying all she wants, but she has no evidence to anything she stated about Erica going to Nan. There IS however evidence that Erica was put in that closet! Her DNA from BLOOD and URINE were found in that closet! There are photos of Erica standing in a corner! Those photos can't be lies! Though I'm outraged that someone would take a photo of a child being abused, but do nothing to stop it, or protect her. I just don't understand that!!! I can't blame Erica's siblings because they were under the direct authority of the abusers, and would have been scared of getting the same done to them. But the adults within that family...the ones that KNEW... I'm glad I'm not the one having to live with that guilt or answer to the lack of action at some point.

13 years in that house....I wonder when the abuse started? They had Erica since was little, and was old enough to talk and call them Mom and Dad...and Casey put an end to that. What changed that she was no longer to call them Mom and Dad? WHY??? Just a child. She didn't deserve that torture no matter what she did. And I'm willing to bet she was a great child, who was terrified of doing anything wrong for fear of the beatings. Yet, she couldn't stop it. No matter how good she was, it didn't matter. They hated her. I just don't understand. So wrong!! All kids want acceptance, guidance, and to be loved. Erica was denied all of those things.

IMO, the evidence of prior abuse, and the last time Erica's brother saw her, and stated the shape she was in, and how Casey and Sandy were the next morning when they finally came back home...that's evidence of Erica no longer being alive. Unfortunately they had many hours to dispose of her precious body, and we may never know where they put her. Neither is going to give up that location. Heck in the video linked below, Sandy is still claiming he believes Erica is alive...yet he was present the last time Erica was seen alive, and returned home without Erica, looking like he was going to throw up. How can he continue to live with that??? How???

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/motion-filed-delay-sentencing-adoptive-mother-miss/nj2Ks/

Sandy Parsons doesn't think #ericaparsons is dead, Casey's sister does.

https://twitter.com/DavidWhisenant/status/568175993694908416

Nasty peices of work those two. I hope they are made to cough up the details of where she is so she he can be layed to rest. ...

Biological mom speaks out after alleged abuse revealed in court
http://www.wbtv.com/story/28142448/biological-mom-speaks-out-after-abuse-allegations-revealed-in-court

"Erica's biological mother, Carolyn Parsons, spoke out Wednesday about the allegations made in court.

"I didn't know any of that. Oh my God," she said via phone. "Nobody wants to know how angry I am."

"I've got people posting to my Facebook page, texting me - telling me bits and pieces of what's going on," she continued.

"Erica's child abuse was the same as mine. I had a birth mother who put me and my brothers in a utility room and choose to eat dog food or die. And now that I'm hearing they fed Erica dog food as punishment. They did to my child what was done to me. Except for worse and I think it's pathetic."

She says Erica was brought to visit her in 2011.

"They could have left her. I was treated like that and they knew it," she said. "[If] they were having problems with her, they should have brought her clothes with her and drove and never looked back. But it was too easy - they wouldn't be getting free money."

Siblings being recruited to abuse, shades of Christian Choate :(

A zombie locked in a closet, shades of Jhessye Shockley :(

I have such hatred in my heart for these people. Many of us have known in our hearts from day one that Erica was gone and had suffered horribly before she was killed. Seems as if testimony and evidence are beginning to bear that out as fact. So much anger that no one stopped this.

Sandy Parsons knows that child is dead because he got rid of her body. Bottom line.

A judge in Winston-Salem has delayed sentencing until March 27 as Wednesday's hearing revealed the conditions under which Erica Parsons lived before she disappeared in 2011 at age 13. She was not reported missing until 2013.

Twenty-one-year-old James Parsons testified that he and other children in the family routinely abused the girl. Parsons said he once broke her arm. He said he abused the girl from the time he was age 5 and stopped when he was 16. "I didn't want to hit her no more - I couldn't stand it," Parsons said.

He said Casey Parsons encouraged the other children to abuse Erica, and he saw his mother often beat her. "She would beat her with a belt if she didn't listen," James Parsons said.

"Dad would hit her with his fist on top of her head," James Parsons said of his father, Sandy Parsons.

Food was often withheld from her as punishment, he said. If she'd steal a cookie or something else to eat, she'd be fed canned dog food by her adoptive mother.

http://www.wral.com/hearing-reveals-hard-life-for-missing-nc-teen/14457425/#AQxQ7l4taH5aswUP.99

Borndem, whether it is a repeat of a link already provided or another outlining Erica's suffering at the hands of these unusual persons [self edit] I am happy to see it linked. This baby girl lived in darkness, little seen less heard. I hope a million links tell her story. Better late than never. This child was here. She existed, she lived, her life was hard and torturous. It has an absolute duty to be told. A million ways to Sunday if necessary. Thank you for caring enough to share this link.

Why March? WTF is up with our stupid court system. Why not THURSDAY ? This stuff is just mind boggling........

In today's Salisbury Post, I found a reason given for the delay.

A judge continued the sentencing hearing until March 27, so that he can hear more details regarding the abuse of Erica Parsons.

http://www.salisburypost.com/2015/0...lieves-missing-teen-erica-parsons-maybe-dead/

Here's a couple of other items I read in the article that I don't recall reading before today.

According to Jamie, he told Shirley Stone, his grandmother, in February 2013 that he’d not seen Erica in some time.

She did not report the child missing. Jamie would go on to report Erica missing five months later.

Ashley said in the beginning of their relationship, Sandy was the “leader” and then when Erica went missing their relationship changed and Casey became the dominate one
:sigh: Words elude me.

erica.jpg

Erica's 17th birthday would be on Tuesday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back