Found Deceased NC - Esau 'Abe' Brenes, 25, Siler City, 3 Oct 2015 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It sounds like the 16 yr old helped the killer in some way, then killed him. There is no honor among thieves (and killers). The 16 yr old probably killed his friend the murderer to keep all the goods himself. My guess he will probably say that it was self defense, but I think the numerous times the guy was shot will negate that.

that is what I was wondering. were they accompanying the guy Abe knew?

I know, right? So young. Sad....3 lives wasted. Abe, the 1st wanted guy that was found dead and this kid that was arrested.
I am confused and hopefully the truth will all come out eventually. I am wondering if the 1st "wanted" guy (that was found shot to death) and this kid were the two people that were with the friend Abe gave a ride to? Or completely unrelated?

this really bothers me. my son is a kind hearted fun young guy like this and same coloring and everything.

Ahhhhh, the "Justice for Esau Abraham Brenes" Facebook posted a photo of birthday balloons for him today :(
I feel so sad for his mama.

I am wondering if I can't find any updates because the suspect (#2) is a juvenile?

why did they do all that to him? :( simply shooting him in the head wasn't enough? had to beat his brains in and shoot his face? animals!

Justice for Esau Abraham Brenes Facebook Page

According to the link above, the trial for Arnold Jaramillo Lopez is tentatively scheduled for April.

The two individuals charged with Francisco Rivas Galves-Huezo's (the other suspect in Abe's murder) homicide pleaded guilty last month.

Two plead guilty in Galves homicide

On Thursday, Miguel Angel Munoz pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and concealing an unnatural death. Superior Court Judge Bradford V. Long sentenced Munoz to 200-252 months, according to a press release from the Randolph County Sheriff’s Office.

Munoz is a citizen of El Salvador and will be returned to his home country based on a pre-existing federal warrant.

On Friday, Ingrid Morales Dejesus Rodriguez pleaded guilty to accessory to commit second-degree murder and was sentenced by Long to 75-102 months.

so were the other two suspects involved in Abie's murder?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back