NC - Eve Carson, 22, UNC student, shot to death, Chapel Hill, 5 March 2008 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, IMO, anyone who has been arrested that many times in four months SHOULD NOT be walking the streets. I don't care if jails are overcrowded, put up some tent cities like Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Maricopa County, AZ.

Great idea!
Move all of the thugs out to live in one of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's tents.
That's even too good for them! In my opinion!

Yes it sickens me to read all of those arrests he had!
He should not have been on the outside!:furious:

I believe it was said earlier that Atwater was raised by his grandmother? If his adopted father who died was her husband then he must have been an older man. People can expect grandpas to die. It's disgusting for some goofy family member to give some whiney excuse for a cold blooded murderer.

I agree that LE has done an outstanding job. Probably lots of round-the-clock work. A question, though...were there no mug shots of these perps? That's what I thought all the various cities were busy checking.

Also, Lovette must have been in school atleast til he was 16 or so. NO TEACHERS recognized him???????? Didn't we get the driver picture quite soon after the murder?

I agree that LE has done an outstanding job. Probably lots of round-the-clock work. A question, though...were there no mug shots of these perps? That's what I thought all the various cities were busy checking.

Also, Lovette must have been in school atleast til he was 16 or so. NO TEACHERS recognized him???????? Didn't we get the driver picture quite soon after the murder?

I remember reading from the time of the pics being released that over 200 tips had come in so it could be a teacher or anyone who recognized him. I believe the pics were released over the weekend. That is all pretty quick from release to arrests of 2 people so someone wasn't hesitant about calling in.

I remember reading from the time of the pics being released that over 200 tips had come in so it could be a teacher or anyone who recognized him. I believe the pics were released over the weekend. That is all pretty quick from release to arrests of 2 people so someone wasn't hesitant about calling in.

They had PO's, you'd think they would have recognized them.

If you google Abhijit Mahato, you will find alot of articles about other Indian students that have been murdered or targeted for other crimes. Some out there believe that Indian students are being targeted.

I wonder if college kids in general aren't seen as soft targets by these types?

I was just thinking about how broke I was in college. I would have been killed for nothing. Half the time my account was overdrawn. You would have never known looking at me though.

That would be likely since their street senses aren't developed. Their brains have been working overtime but not their street sense. The punks rely on this as some of the many robberies are targeting students and older people whose physical skills aren't what they used to be.

In other words, they can find a vulnerability and exploit it.

It seems an easy target wins over a lucrative one.

I agree webthrush- Lovette looks like the driver and Atwater the guy at the convenience store.

They look like the same guy to me in the videos except a change from sweatshirt to black jacket. Oh well, no big deal. They're both in jail now.

I was just thinking about how broke I was in college. I would have been killed for nothing. Half the time my account was overdrawn. You would have never known looking at me though.

That's funny I was thinking that today, since when do college students have money?? These 2 obviously killed for very little. How pathetic!

Nancy Grace is going to be covering this case tonight. She's on right now. eastern time.

A reporter was just saying that Eve was shot multiple times, including once in right temple area, execution style. What does that mean, execution style? At close range?

:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member