Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted and murdered, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

bradalucas

Reaction score
Hania Noelia Aguilar a 13-year-old kidnapped from a Lumberton NC, mobile home park Nov. 5, 2018, body was found Nov. 27, 2018 by FBI&Lumberton Police Department Searchers several miles from where she was abducted. Police are still searching for evidence in the ongoing Aguilar murder-kidnapping investigation.

<Mod addition>
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Media Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
611308543_750x422.jpg

A man grabbed 13-year-old Hania Noleia Aguilar from a yard at Rosewood Mobile Home Park just before 7 a.m. Monday The man forced Aguilar into a stolen Green 2002 Ford Expedition. The Expedition is registered to Velasquez Hernandez of Summerville, South Carolina and has South Carolina license plate NWS-984.

Police say the kidnapping occurred between lots 38 and 39. The Expedition then left the mobile home park.

Witnesses say the suspect had a yellow bandana over his face according to Parker. The man drove away after grabbing the girl and forcing her into the stolen SUV.

Aguilar lives at lot 102 3381 E. Town Road in Lumberton.

NC Teen Kidnapped From Mobile Home Park, Forced Into Stolen SUV: Police

Body found in Robeson identified as Hania Aguilar, officials say :: WRAL.com
"We believe we have found the body of 13-year-old Hania Aguilar," Lumberton Police Chief Michael McNeill said during a press conference. "But the final confirmation will be done by dental comparisons."

Andy de la Rocha, a senior FBI agent, said investigators have not identified a person of interest in connection with the girl's slaying.

November 28, 2018

Body Found in Robeson County Preliminarily Identified as Missing Lumberton Teen

The Lumberton Police Department and the FBI received notification late this afternoon from the North Carolina Medical Examiner’s Office that a body found yesterday is believed to be Hania Aguilar. A final confirmation will be done with an official dental record comparison.

“We are absolutely devastated. I wish we had a different outcome for Hania’s family, for the community, and for the hundreds of law enforcement officers and searchers who put everything they had into finding her alive,” said Lumberton Police Chief Michael McNeill.

Body Found in Robeson County Preliminarily Identified as Missing Lumberton Teen

"”This is heart wrenching that I've got to do this," McNeill said. "This is absolutely devastating. I wish we had a different outcome for Hania's family; for the community she lived in; and for the hundreds of law enforcement officers and searchers who put everything -- everything -- they had into finding her and bringing her back alive."“

Body found in Robeson identified as Hania Aguilar, officials say :: WRAL.com

—-

“The body was found Tuesday afternoon in Robeson County, the FBI said in a statement, just a few miles from Hania's home.”

Hania Noelia Aguilar: Body found identified as missing North Carolina 13-year-old

——

“The area where the body was found is not visible from the road, de la Rocha said. Asked if the body was buried under debris, he said: "it was not something that was obvious."

He described the area as a body of water but not formally a pond.“

Body found in North Carolina believed to be abducted 13-year-old girl

—-

“We believe we found Hania, but our work is far from over. We have to find out how she died and who did this to her. We have to bring the person responsible to justice," FBI Supervisory Resident Agent Andy de la Rocha said.

Authorities are seeking the public's help to determine when and how the body was left on Wire Grass Road, south of Lumberton and several miles from the girl's home. They asked those with surveillance cameras near Wire Grass Road to call the tip line at 910-272-5871.“

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/27/us...und/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/&rm=1

—-

“Authorities wouldn’t elaborate on whether the body was concealed but said it was not visible from the road or obvious to people passing by. Investigators spent Wednesday combing the area in daylight after finding the body the previous night.

The cause of death wasn’t released, pending an autopsy. Investigators would not describe the condition of the body. An FBI official said he did not have any information as to whether Hania was killed where she was found or elsewhere.

The SUV Hania was forced into was found several miles south of her mobile home park. The body was found a few miles farther away.“

Body found in North Carolina appears to be missing 13-year-old girl; suspect sought

—-

“Investigators have not said how Hania may have been killed, and no other information was released about the discovery. Officials said that information was being withheld pending the arrest of the person responsible.“

Body found believed to be kidnapped North Carolina teen

Last edited:
The SUV Hania was forced into was found several miles south of her mobile home park. The body was found a few miles farther away.“

So does this mean this person backtracked towards Lumberton? If the body was found a few miles from Quincy with that being between the place where abduction occured and body found, he would have had to backtrack right? If so i would say it would be a local that was comfortable enough to stay in those areas?

NOV 28, 2018
Body found in North Carolina appears to be missing 13-year-old girl; suspect sought
Lumberton Police Chief Michael McNeill said at a news conference that state crime lab tests indicate the body found late Tuesday is Hania. Though a final determination will be made with dental records, investigators suspect the body is hers.

“This is the outcome that we all feared,” he said. “We did not want to hear this. We wanted to bring Hania back home and bring her back home alive to our community. It hurts.”

He pledged to bring whoever is responsible to justice. Investigators said they don’t have a suspect or person of interest.

The chief said the body was found in water in Robeson County about 10 miles south of the mobile home park where she was kidnapped.

Authorities wouldn’t elaborate on whether the body was concealed but said it was not visible from the road or obvious to people passing by. Investigators spent Wednesday combing the area in daylight after finding the body the previous night.

The cause of death wasn’t released, pending an autopsy. Investigators would not describe the condition of the body. An FBI official said he did not have any information as to whether Hania was killed where she was found or elsewhere.

So she was found 10 miles out then it seems, not 20?

Bringing over from last thread, we need a visual of these three data points, is it a straight line or triangle and what are the distances and directions between all?

1. Abduction Site
2. Vehicle Abandoned Location Site
3. Hania’s Body Recovery Site

So she was found 10 miles out then it seems, not 20?

Bringing over from last thread, we need a visual of these three data points, is it a straight line or triangle and what is the distance between all?

1. Abduction site (home)
2. Vehicle Abandoned Location Site
3. Hania’s Body Recovery Site
Yes, approx 20 minutes.

Mobile home park, SUV recovery site and body discovery: Google Maps

So does this mean this person backtracked towards Lumberton? If the body was found a few miles from Quincy with that being between the place where abduction occured and body found, he would have had to backtrack right? If so i would say it would be a local that was comfortable enough to stay in those areas?

(I had brainstormed this scenario somewhere upstream, will look for it later, not sure what I said about that, maybe referred to red herring idk...waiting on map visual.)

Do we have map coordinates of the Recovery Site/ Disposal Location? I think @Hatfield had posted something in the last thread, will bring it over.

Tia.

ETA:
Yes, approx 20 minutes.

Mobile home park, SUV recovery site and body discovery: Google Maps

Thanks Pommy. Hope it went well at the vet. :heart:

I wonder why the perp returned the car...why didn't he leave her in the car where he left it? I wonder if he transferred to another vehicle after dumping the SUV. The car thing makes no sense to me.

IMO- I would think he would have had to drive out to where she was found ( hence, why they are looking for surveillance cameras, to see the vehicle go by kind of thing) and then he doubled back and at some point dumped the vehicle. If it were the other way around then how did he get her there. We could argue a 2nd person involved however, I highly doubt it. He most certainly didn't walk down the street with her all that distance knowing she is being searched for. This is all IMO. This also could have been done on more then 1 day. He could have dumped the vehicle the following day(s).

For anyone local to that area, are there ways ( dirt roads/trails etc) to get in there from behind the main road? Not sure where I'm going with this but I feel like there could have been a back door situation if it were possible. again, ALL IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14