Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted and murdered, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking this through. He grabbed her while she was screaming and fighting, how did he subdue her enough to drive off with her? Now we know that she's died where did they go? I don't think he would have taken her to the dumping spot in broad daylight so he was somewhere with her that day. He stayed close to familiar places obviously
keep in mind the are she was found and the vehicle was found was much more rural ...her body was found a bit off the road so daylight is possible and time had just changed that weekend, so it was getting darker much earlier ...JMO

I keep wondering who might have recently gotten out of jail. I know LE would be looking at this...

Why was he on foot and why does he just happen to seem experienced in pulling off a successful carjacking and where did he come from? And obviously where did he go right after this incident.

Looking at the WRAL Sky5 video where Hania was found, the address on Wire Grass road looks to be more at 4302. than intersection at Pinewood. IMO
The intersection was the closest we had last night when the map was made. Hoping they release the exact coordinates. MOO

ETA: Using @Boodles coordinates, revised map at post #53.

Last edited:
I agree about him being local, and I know the distance between her home and where she was found was not very far which makes me think He put her closer to his home ( walking distance) and took the car back closer to where he took her from so it wouldn't lead LE to his actual area. I'm trying to play it in my head the other way around, He took her further and then brought the vehicle back to where he was closer to home but that would really lead to being seen/noticed etc. I don't know. JMO
Scenario I'm playing in my websleuthing mind - The suspect spent the weekend somewhere in the Rosewood MHP with friend. Lives or works somewhere between wire grass and quincey road. Drives to off the path spot where Hania was found. Kills her outside of car that Monday am. Abandons car either Monday or Thursday am. Going about daily routine. I'm imagining a farm worker based on all the open farm land in that area that is very familiar with the area. Evidence from Quantico will be key in solving the case. Again all this is JMO!

All I can figure out is she was asked for footage from 11/5 between 6 and 12. Since she was abducted at 6:54am, I would think they are asking for the am. ( I could be well off on this). This makes me think this person went to that location first since the vehicle wasn't located until 11/8 just before 8am. IIRC.

If they were asking for such a specific time it must have been from some type of tip. Someone mentioned earlier that the odor may have been the tip, I'm thinking there's more. The odor would have been days after she was left. Since the SUV wasn't found until a few days later why not ask for the time frame of 6 AM until the SUV was found? I believe LE has info.

I only heard about this case from the headline at the top of the page. So sad to hear that the body was hers. I've never lived in NC, but I've lived in PA in a mobile home park similar to the one Hania lived in. Very secluded especially if you're backed up to the woods like it seemed they were. Whoever took her, could have easily been hiding out. Or they could have been living in the park. I hope that they're able to find some sort of evidence that leads to the killer. It also makes me wonder if all of the other attempted kidnappings in the area are related though. It freaks me out that someone can just walk up and snatch your kid. When I was little (I was born in 87), there wasn't much fear of being kidnapped. My friends and I played outside until the sun went down, while my parents were inside watching TV. Now, you simply can't do that. You have to keep your eyes on your child NONSTOP.

I hope someone who lives around the area her body was found has video of SOMETHING.

I can't imagine the perp driving around the stolen vehicle for long, as he would have to know that info would get put out to the public ASAP. So did he dump the car very soon after abducting her? Would it be reasonable that the car could sit in that location for three days with no one seeing it?

Or I guess if he lives somewhere with a garage accessible, he could have driven home and the car would have been out of sight until he decides to dump it under the cover of darkness. All JMO. And I am curious when the murder occurred in relation to all of this as well.

Thank you. @margarita25, please see revised map.

Mobile home park, SUV recovery site, and body disposal location:
Google Maps

Thank you.

How often is it a neighbor....a LOT.

But he was on foot...doesn’t mean he still couldn’t be a neighbor I suppose...

I wonder again if he rides the bus in from another town, maybe just got out of jail? Sigh.

Was he in the area for drugs? Was he in the area visiting someone?

—-

ETA: maybe it’s worth a review on who recently got out of jail locally as well as in a neighboring city/town/county with charges of SA and carjacking. Of course we can’t post it here but we can always send anything we come across as potentially helpful to LE (withOUT posting tips here). I’m sure they’re looking and have looked at all this, but just in case, you never know...

Last edited:
I’m posting this pic from my phone since I’m at work and can’t save the map.. but they said she wasn’t visible from the road.. I’m wondering if he threw her off this little boat dock behind the abandoned trailer. No one would even know he was back there and it looks as if there’s some sort of trail leading to the dock. And i apologize if the pic is too big.

Attachments

• 37DBA5C2-0F6C-4C0B-93B7-6BA5F37CFC1F.jpeg
    37DBA5C2-0F6C-4C0B-93B7-6BA5F37CFC1F.jpeg
    211 KB · Views: 151
I mapped Hania's locations with Sara Graham's two known locations, her home and where her vehicle was found. @margarita25

Google Maps

Thank you.

“49 min (29.3 miles)
Via NC-41 S and Wire Grass Rd”

—-

Thank you. @margarita25, please see revised map.

Mobile home park, SUV recovery site, and body disposal location:
Google Maps

Thank you so very much, marking.

“21 min (13.3 miles)
Via N Roberts Ave and North Carolina Hw“

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online