Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted and murdered, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can figure out is she was asked for footage from 11/5 between 6 and 12. Since she was abducted at 6:54am, I would think they are asking for the am. ( I could be well off on this). This makes me think this person went to that location first since the vehicle wasn't located until 11/8 just before 8am. IIRC.
Well I was thinking 6 to 12 p.m., but this makes sense too.

Very tragic. But it just seems too random that a man walking in the area, sees Hania starting a car, jumps in, steals the car with Hania. I suppose it could happen like that, but it is quite unusual.

If that did occur like this, the man is obviously a dangerous and hardened criminal, to steal a car with a girl, at random like that, and kill the girl.

Last edited:
So sad to see this outcome. Just heartbreaking. :(

Perhaps Hania was able to jump out of the truck at the point where it was found abandoned. She took off running, he stopped the truck jumped out after her, maybe there are some woods there? She ran he chased until they both reached the spot where she lost her life. Just a scenario that came to my mind, otherwise I don't know how he could have kept her down after forcing her into the truck. She sounds like a fighter. JMO

Rest in Peace sweet Hania, you have left this world far too soon.

I was looking at the wrong place when I said it could be a forested wetland or remnant floodplain. The river is farther away from the correct site, but the wetland across the street is an old forested wetland (the two would be connected without the road there, or maybe they are through a culvert). I would call that large body of water a pond, but I think her body was on the ground under the canopy cover, so it was wet, but not in the actual pond.

Thank you. @margarita25, please see revised map.

Mobile home park, SUV recovery site, and body disposal location:
Google Maps

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-11-28 20.38.17.png
    Screenshot 2018-11-28 20.38.17.png
    944.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot 2018-11-28 20.38.37.png
    Screenshot 2018-11-28 20.38.37.png
    784.2 KB · Views: 109
Thinking this through. He grabbed her while she was screaming and fighting, how did he subdue her enough to drive off with her? Now we know that she's died where did they go? I don't think he would have taken her to the dumping spot in broad daylight so he was somewhere with her that day. He stayed close to familiar places obviously
That is what has bothered me all along! How did he subdue her.
I taught my daughter 20 years ago scream, fight, make a scene! Never really thinking I was teaching her to die here where I would find her or there where I might not. Did not realize that till I typed it..... I hate this world.

BREAKING: Body found confirmed as 13-year-old missing girl, Hania Aguilar
So far, authorities have no suspect or person of interest in the case. Authorities urged the public to “quit spreading rumors on social media” and instead, pray for the girl’s family.

“Don’t spread your speculations about this case,” FBI supervising Agent Andy De la Rocha said. “Every logical lead that comes into the tip line….we follow up thoroughly. By putting things out there that are blatantly false and are not released by the Lumberton Police Department, the FBI, the SBI, the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office, [or] the North Carolina Highway Patrol are false. They’re misleading; they’re simply inaccurate.”

Authorities asked anyone in the area with surveillance cameras to look closely for anything that may be of interest in the case, which led to surveillance footage of the Wire Grass Road area.

“"I would remind the public to always remain vigilant, no matter where they are and what they're doing," FBI agent Andy De la Rocha said. "We are continuing to follow up on all logical leads, looking at all the evidence we have recovered, and we continue to ask the public, through the media. We are still looking for help and assistance. There's more information out there."“

Body found in North Carolina identified as kidnapped teenager

—-

As I’ve said many times before it is never a good thing when LE uses the word “vigilant”.

I taught my daughter 20 years ago scream, fight, make a scene! Never really thinking I was teaching her to die here where I would find her or there where I might not. Did not realize that till I typed it..... I hate this world.

I so agree!! He had to have something or someone to help him, random dude walking down the road and happening upon her wouldn't have it unless he shot her.

So sad that we have to think and live this way anymore, huh?.....it’s a heartbreaking reality of this day & age. I hate this world too, and all of it’s evil.

Oh how I wish I could wrap my arms around Hania’s mom and take away the unending pain, but nobody can and it’s just not fair.

“"I would remind the public to always remain vigilant, no matter where they are and what they're doing," FBI agent Andy De la Rocha said. "We are continuing to follow up on all logical leads, looking at all the evidence we have recovered, and we continue to ask the public, through the media. We are still looking for help and assistance. There's more information out there."“

—-

As I’ve said many times before it is never a good thing when LE uses the word “vigilant”.
So, the monster is still out there and prowling....

—-

I'm thinking the perp has skipped town.

jmo

So sad that we have to think and live this way anymore, huh?.....it’s a heartbreaking reality of this day & age. I hate this world too, and all of it’s evil.

Oh how I wish I could wrap my arms around Hania’s mom and take away the unending pain, but nobody can and it’s just not fair.
The pain is hers, and sadly hers alone.....Blessings on her and her family. The pain will be her cloud for the rest of her life. We can all ache for her, but unless we have lived this, and even then...we cannot walk this journey of tears with her.

Can we get a property history on that trailer? Is it abandoned? For how long? Any chance it’s been recently used as a drug house (as to why someone might know about it)? Why else and how might someone specifically know about this property? Is it private land? Any farming facilities close by, etc? Who is responsible for maintaining that land? What all maintenance would be required?

—-

Note, see potential exit routes towards and away from recovery site.

—-

Noting water disposal yet not the river. How far from closest point to the Lumber River?

—-

Afraid of inconclusive results due to water disposal, moo.

—-

Last edited:
The person who owns that land Has had it since 2009 its 1.04 acres if the correct address is 4302. Doesnt show any dwellings on that land though. Not sure I can post the property owners name?

etA: The person who owns the one directly in front of it is a family member of the owner above...both adresses come up to 4302 wire grass and 4302 wiregrass. just spelled diffrently

ETA: the first one is land only the second is single family home and 2.04 acres that one is closest to the road, the back parcel is 1.04 acres and no dwellings

Last edited:
At this point my brain is not comprehending the facts that we know so far. What about checking people with suspended drivers licenses due to a DUI? Man I just don’t know. Just wondered in off the street and the opportunity presented itself? Or already at the mobile home park?

Wondering about her shoes too. Bless her heart.
Criminals are such cowards.

I am new to this board however I follow closely crime cases. My background has some behavioral analysis.

Initially thought this could be a family member. Because of the license plates and how the subject got her in the vehicle. Second thought was a gang member wearing black and yellow are colors for the Latin Kings, this gang is heavy in Hispanic areas. Kings are the men and Queens the female.

Whoever did this is definitely an active threat. That needs to be stopped immediately! Several women have been found killed very close in same areas of Lumberton. FBI offered rewards in these cases also.
I'm going to release more thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member