Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted and murdered, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you’re not going to have a kidnapper/sex offender WALKING down the street to a Mobile Home Park with the Plan to KIPNAP Hania assuming that she just happens to go outside alone to start the car at just the exact time his CASUAL WALK will be arriving at Hanias house and I bet he also planned the gas tank would be filled or have enough gas to use as his preplanned kidnappers getaway car.

Any potential personal insight on the perp based on the readiness and comfortability re: his carjacking MO is not any reference on my part to the aspect of premeditation ftr.

Everything is JMO.

My thoughts exactly. Kidnappers don’t walk up hoping a vehicle will happen to be there. They bring one with them. Carjackers, on the other hand DO walk up hoping to find a vehicle. Sometimes they kick the victim out, other times the victim is along for the ride. In that case it usually ends bad. Car Thieves on the third hand, probably would not put the victim in the car.

This is my humble opinion, only..

It is possible to be both a car thief and an abductor/murderer, obviously. My point of all this is that I doubt this is the first time he has stolen a car. And this particular crime of carjacking lends possible insight as to the perp’s criminal history and rap sheet.

My guess is WHEN this dirtbag is arrested he will have a very long rapsheet with more than just petty crimes on there, moo.

Any potential personal insight on the perp based on the readiness and comfortability re: his carjacking MO is not any reference on my part to the aspect of premeditation ftr.

Everything is JMO.
Seems to coincidental not to be planned. LE has stated guy in video is only known person to have been walking at that time. Again questions remain around was it 1 person or 2? Covered self very well. Close proximity seems to indicate the vehicle was not the main plan. I'm interested also in regards to speed of vehicle and the black SUV in front.

Does anyone know employment of her mother and stepfather?

Streets will get crowded at 7a.m.that is rush hour.
Also what TIPS led them down to Wire Grass rd.

Seems to coincidental not to be planned. LE has stated guy in video is only known person to have been walking at that time. Again questions remain around was it 1 person or 2? Covered self very well. Close proximity seems to indicate the vehicle was not the main plan. I'm interested also in regards to speed of vehicle and the black SUV in front.

Does anyone know employment of her mother and stepfather?

Streets will get crowded at 7a.m.that is rush hour.
Also what TIPS led them down to Wire Grass rd.
This is just MOO.
If this perp. was so desperate for a car. He would have been identified by now I'm thinking. Evidence in SUV is so important.

I guess they weren't found with her remains - which makes me wonder if perp removed them b/c she might have been kicking at him or something? Maybe they're hoping there is DNA or prints belonging to the perp on them? Or that he gave them / sold them to someone?

Or kept the sneakers for a trophy.

JMO

Or kept the sneakers for a trophy.

JMO

This is chilling. Nor would I doubt this.

——

“It has nearly 15,000 signatures.

The petition started on Change.org is directed to the Guatemalan embassy, Lumberton Police Department, Department of Homeland Security, President Donald Trump, N.C. Governor Roy Cooper and Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales.”

Hania Aguilar’s dad can’t come to US for her funeral. A petition seeks to change that.

(Sorry if repost)

Last edited:
Well you’re not going to have a kidnapper/sex offender WALKING down the street to a Mobile Home Park with the Plan to KIPNAP Hania assuming that she just happens to go outside alone to start the car at just the exact time his CASUAL WALK will be arriving at Hanias house and I bet he also planned the gas tank would be filled or have enough gas to use as his preplanned kidnappers getaway car.

He would if he knew she was there and there was a car running or not running, just so long as he had a way out with her. Can't carry her on his back.

Funeral set for Saturday. I take it her sneakers have not been found because FBI is still asking if anybody has seen them.
Funeral is Saturday for Hania

That is interesting the fact they knew before they found her that she may not have the shoes on or with her. Did they just assume? They don't usually do that, but maybe.

That is interesting the fact they knew before they found her that she may not have the shoes on or with her. Did they just assume? They don't usually do that, but maybe.
Official inuiry. “Think through what you’ve seen since November 5th, have you seen a discarded pair of shoes, did someone try to sell you shoes, did they show up in a donation bin? We want to make sure we draw attention to the shoes because they are distinctive and the kidnapper could try and get rid of them for that reason,” said FBI Supervisory Senior Resident Agent Andy De la Rocha.

I think the news said she had just gottem them the previous day.
The back of shoes very distinct.
Probably expensive.
Perhaps they didn't see them where they found the vehicle?
Or maybe it goes deeper?

Shoes are the first things many people notice first.

YNCEGU34CBEOFPY3DOQBPO53KM.jpg

I've been doing real life and working the last few days. I came on here to ask the very same thing. I think they have a tip or something is leading them to the shoes. They knew before her little body was found that the shoes may be a clue, why?

NC Gov. involved in effort to bring Hania's father to US for funeral
Officials with North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper’s Office said they’re in touch with the U.S. State Dept. about the father of 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar to travel from Guatemala to the United States to attend her funeral.

Officials referred any additional comments to the U.S. State Department. ABC 15 has contacted the State Dept. for a statement.

Services for Hania are as follows:

Catholic Mass, Dec. 7 at 7 p.m.
St. Francis de Sales Catholic
2008 Elizabethtown Road
Lumberton, NC

Funeral, Dec. 8 at 12 p.m.
Lumberton Sr. High School
3901 Fayetteville Road
Lumberton, NC

Channel surfing here and came across and old episode of Forensic Files—thinking of Hania after hearing just a few words, pause and rewind:

“Bolt by bolt, they took the truck apart..like cutting the lawn with tweezers...they went over that vehicle inch by inch by inch...for over two days police searched every inch of the vehicle...finally, they found their first piece of evidence...a single strand of human hair...”

I’m hoping and assuming vehicle processing is still undergoing. It took 2 months in a recent case I recall (vehicle processing via CBI and resulting charges. Hopefully this will yield something. It may take a couple of months for everything to be tested and come together, moo.)

(ETA: It turns out this episode of FF is about the Beltway Sniper.)

Last edited:
I've been doing real life and working the last few days. I came on here to ask the very same thing. I think they have a tip or something is leading them to the shoes. They knew before her little body was found that the shoes may be a clue, why?
They found socks in the car? MOO
Link please!

Not sure what you want linked?

Previous posters never stated that socks were found in the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo