Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted and murdered, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My home security camera video records in infrared. Green plants on my patio appear almost white at night. The clothes and shoes of the mystery man walking may not have light color shoes or clothing. Attached is a video showing day and night camera recordings. Pause the video at about 9 seconds and you'll see how a guy with a dark blue shirt, black shorts & black or blue shoes appears as a white color shirt with grey shorts & grey shoes in infrared. Surprised the article mentions light color shoes. jmo

CCTV Camera Pros

I was using the quote to show that the location of where the videos were taken (i.e. this guy's path that morning) had been made public (not so much for the color of the clothing).

It would be unusual for somebody to be walking along Hwy 41, and especially so early in the morning. The third video (of the videos they have made public) shows him walking pretty far down near the mobile home park.

I wonder where Hania's house is inside the park. If it was right near the front, maybe it's a bit more possible that it was a crime of opportunity. If her house is pretty far back in the park, the case that he was looking specifically for her would be stronger. But he timed his early morning arrival just right -- right when she'd be outside getting ready to go to school.

Also, he walked right by several other mobile home parks. Why this one?

My home security camera video records in infrared. Green plants on my patio appear almost white at night. The clothes and shoes of the mystery man walking may not have light color shoes or clothing. Attached is a video showing day and night camera recordings. Pause the video at about 9 seconds and you'll see how a guy with a dark blue shirt, black shorts & black or blue shoes appears as a white color shirt with grey shorts & grey shoes in infrared. Surprised the article mentions light color shoes. jmo

CCTV Camera Pros
Several cameras captured data, LE hasn't pointed out that much. The reflectivity of the wavelength from the sensor gives color. The distance IMO gives seems pretty accurate look at truck color. Van see hoodie around this guy.

I was using the quote to show that the location of where the videos were taken (i.e. this guy's path that morning) had been made public (not so much for the color of the clothing).

It would be unusual for somebody to be walking along Hwy 41, and especially so early in the morning. The third video (of the videos they have made public) shows him walking pretty far down near the mobile home park.

I wonder where Hania's house is inside the park. If it was right near the front, maybe it's a bit more possible that it was a crime of opportunity. If her house is pretty far back in the park, the case that he was looking specifically for her would be stronger. But he timed his early morning arrival just right -- right when she'd be outside getting ready to go to school.

Also, he walked right by several other mobile home parks. Why this one?
In a culdesac.

Maxton officer accused of arson loses job | Robesonian

This is interesting 10 firefighters causing arson working together. In the group one was a police officer another a guard. Also the last name of a suspect charged is Oxendine, is that a relative of another killed.
Note they caused fires in remote areas and also a Church.
Wire Grass rd. there is a church Hog Swamp Baptist and a fire department. Fellow Sleuthers what you think?

I just wanted to point out that Oxendine is a surname that belongs to a large group of Native Americans that live in Robeson County (i.e., it's an extremely common last name). Just FYI for anyone who may not be familiar with the area. I grew up in Dillon, SC -- which is about 30 miles south of Lumberton, NC -- and went to school with many Oxendines.

Per Google, it's 1.5 miles.

Google Maps

That being said... the crime rate throughout the entire area is through the roof.
According to NeighborhoodScout.com,

With a crime rate of 158 per one thousand residents, Lumberton has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 6. Within North Carolina, more than 100% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Lumberton.

For Lumberton, we found that the violent crime rate is one of the highest in the nation, across communities of all sizes (both large and small). Violent offenses tracked included rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, armed robbery, and aggravated assault, including assault with a deadly weapon. According to NeighborhoodScout's analysis of FBI reported crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of one of these crimes in Lumberton is one in 54. Significantly, based on the number of murders reported by the FBI and the number of residents living in the city, NeighborhoodScout's analysis shows that Lumberton experiences one of the higher murder rates in the nation when compared with cities and towns for all sizes of population, from the largest to the smallest.

Here's a link to the three videos which were released by the FBI. This article also notes the FBI "said the man, wearing light-colored shoes, a light-colored shirt, and a hoodie, was walking south on Lambert Street, then turned north on North Carolina Highway 41/Elizabethtown Highway toward the mobile home park."
This shows his route:
View attachment 158188
The first video appears to be show him walking along Lamberth. He passes some Budget trucks -- the Budget place is right on the corner of Lamberth and Elizabethtown Highway.
View attachment 158189
I can't figure out where the second video is -- I think it's from the viewpoint of the house at 2603 E. Elizabethtown Hwy, but I'm not positive.
The last video is looking across the street to 3090 E. Elizabethtown Hwy.
View attachment 158190

So, here's an overview:
View attachment 158191

Lastly, do we know where Hania's trailer was in the park?
View attachment 158193

This all makes me think that he knew exactly where he was going, IMO.

Thanks for this! I watched the videos and I haven't heard it mentioned yet, but I'm sure people have noticed that he looks to his left side alot when he is passing a line of cars parked on the street. Wonder if there was a reason for that. I also wonder if he is looking at his phone to check the direction he is going. On the map you provided, it shows a circular road beside the MHP that doesn't lead into the park. Perhaps he walked into the park that way, rather than the main entrance where video might not show him. I also notice his gait slows down in the second video, like he is losing steam. Wasn't there a sex offender who had either been released or escaped in a nearby area and who someone mentioned had a distinctive way of walking. (I could be wrong, if so, sorry).

I just think he was walking by and seen the opportunity to steal the SUV and the reason he took Hania (besides the fact that she was sitting inside the car, he either lives in the neighborhood or hangs somewhere along that route past Hania’s house) and he was afraid Hania might recognize him. That is also the reason the car was dumped close.

BBM. She was NOT sitting in the car. She was forced into the car. He had his face covered. How would Hania have recognized him? He could have taken the car if that is all he wanted. He forced Hania into the car. This is a fact that witnesses reported.

Per Google, it's 1.5 miles.

Google Maps

That being said... the crime rate throughout the entire area is through the roof.
According to NeighborhoodScout.com,

With a crime rate of 158 per one thousand residents, Lumberton has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 6. Within North Carolina, more than 100% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Lumberton.

For Lumberton, we found that the violent crime rate is one of the highest in the nation, across communities of all sizes (both large and small). Violent offenses tracked included rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, armed robbery, and aggravated assault, including assault with a deadly weapon. According to NeighborhoodScout's analysis of FBI reported crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of one of these crimes in Lumberton is one in 54. Significantly, based on the number of murders reported by the FBI and the number of residents living in the city, NeighborhoodScout's analysis shows that Lumberton experiences one of the higher murder rates in the nation when compared with cities and towns for all sizes of population, from the largest to the smallest.
Four charged in double-murder | Robesonian
This is creepy! Right near highway 41 kidnapping and murder! WTF

Interesting! It doesn't say the motive for the murders yet. I am sure authorities will be all over this and checking out any possible connections to the murder of H!

Interesting! It doesn't say the motive for the murders yet. I am sure authorities will be all over this and checking out any possible connections to the murder of H!

The neighbor's comments make it sound like an altercation among residents, so not likely to be related. But you never know.

Ok um WOW! No offense Lumberton residents but I swear I would be moving out of that town quickly. Even if I had to take my family to a homeless shelter in another town...or state. I have chills reading all of these last posts. Do we need to start new threads for these murders? It's almost too much to keep up with. Maybe we just need a new thread called Murders In Lumberton. JMO.

This may give some a sense of what goes on in Lumberton and Roberson County, NC. From the local Robeson County newspaper today - 2 items of interest. A dead body found in a canal and a new sheriff in Roberson County (not to be confused with the Lumberton Police Chief handling Hania's case)
LUMBERTON — A body was found Monday afternoon floating in a canal near Interstate 95 and U.S. 74. Wilkins said the body appeared to be so badly decomposed that he could not tell its sex or race. Body found floating in canal | Robesonian
LUMBERTON — There’s a new sheriff in town on Monday, bringing with him a new color scheme for the department and old-school crime prevention strategies. Wilkins being sworn in as sheriff on Monday | Robesonian
Under his administration deputies will be wearing new uniform patches and the cars they use will get a new look that includes sport blue and gray detailing. “The uniform will be the same, but have a different patch,” he said. “There will be a decal on each car with the county’s insignia and ‘In God We Trust’ on the car. It’s an entirely new look.” The county has ordered 80 new patrol cars, 53 of which already are ready for the streets. One of the new vehicles will be on display during Wilkins’ swearing-in ceremony.

Wilkins, 57, said the new look is about making a statement to the public and those who break the law that change has arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654