Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted and murdered, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to steal the car, why do you force the child into the car? Again, if a person lives a life of petty crime and just wants the car, he could have just stolen the car.
Furthermore, he then dumped that car, so what did he want it for? Car was found not that far from the crime scene, so it's not like this person wanted to drive somewhere far.

Because (I believe that) Hania was already sitting inside (the running SUV.
The sister was told to say she was standing outside the SUV for whatever reason? He did not plan on kidnapping Hania. She was inside the SUV and started screaming so he had to take her.

Last edited:
The MHP has a single entrance/exit. Actually, the same entrance/exit in video of the SUV leaving. Why is there no video of the individual of the other videos entering the MHP? This individual was last captured turning left to Elizabethtown from Lambeth. That is a distance of 1 mile to the entrance of MHP. It is very difficult to believe no other camera in that route captured him. Especially the same camera which captured the SUV leaving.

Perhaps LE has video of him closer to or entering the MHP but does not make it public as not to scare anyone from identifying him.

BBM. Please do not speculate about gang involvement if LE has stated they have no evidence of this.

ETA- Proceed with caution regarding discussion of the father's request to travel to the US for the funeral. Our discussion here should always stay focused on the victim, the potential perp, and justice for Hania.

Bumping Whiskers mod warning.

Because (I believe that) Hania was already sitting inside (the running SUV sitting in the dark.) The sister was told to say she was standing outside the SUV for whatever reason? He did not plan on kidnapping Hania. She was inside the SUV and started screaming so he had to take her.

Again, the sister was not the only witness. A neighbor and other family members saw this occur as well. LE has interviewed all the witnesses and they reported the Hania was outside the SUV and forced into it. This is a quote by LE in a news release immediately after the first press conference police held:

Witnesses can‘t describe the suspect other than he had a yellow bandanna over his face. After grabbing the child he forced her into the Green Ford Expedition and stole it and drove away,” Parker said in a news release.

Amber Alert issued for abducted Lumberton girl, 13

Here is video of the first presser where they also say Hania was grabbed and forced into the SUV:

This is a fact that has not changed throughout this case. She was forced into the SUV, not sitting inside.

Last edited:
The NEWS keeps adding to the orginal story.

Heylin Perez, Hania's sister, said the abducted girl wanted to go outside and start the family's SUV but her aunt told the teen not to start the vehicle. But the girl did anyway.

"She just got the keys and started to turn it on," Heylin said. "And somewhere out of nowhere the man came in and took her away."

She said they heard Hania screaming during the abduction attempt.
Seeking: Stolen green SUV with peeling paint, teen abducted from Lumberton yard :: WRAL.com

Seeking: Stolen green SUV with peeling paint, teen abducted from Lumberton yard :: WRAL.com

Last edited:
Anyone has a link to the autopsy report? Should it not already been released?

No, it is early. And they will try not to release the full report until the have arrested someone and are going to trial. They may release the cause of death if they can determine it but with decomposition the cause of death could take weeks or months to finalize unless there is something obvious like a bullet hole in her skull. See Maddox Ritch case for an example of how long an autopsy can take to get back results-- it took over 2 months. That was an accidental drowning case (no foul play) and the child was found after 6 days but his body had been so chewed on by animals in that 6 days that the ME had to wait for toxicology tests to make sure there were no other possible causes than drowning. Hania was most likely deceased and out in the elements a lot longer than 6 days so there will likely be significant damage to her body from natural decomposition and animals. It may take quite a bit of time to determine how she died, if they can determine it at all. The three women in Lumberton who were found deceased under suspicious circumstances still do not have finalized causes of death. Their cause of death remains "undetermined". You can read their autopsy reports in their thread: Found Deceased - NC - Megan Oxendine, 28, Christina Bennett, 32, and Rhonda Jones, 36, Lumberton, Apr/Jun 2017
I really hope they can figure out what happened to Hania and catch the who did this. :(

If you want to steal the car, why do you force the child into the car? Again, if a person lives a life of petty crime and just wants the car, he could have just stolen the car.
Furthermore, he then dumped that car, so what did he want it for? Car was found not that far from the crime scene, so it's not like this person wanted to drive somewhere far.

I have been posting the same thing, it wasn't about the car. I still say he knew she was outside and that car was running other wise how is he taking her away. Car thieves don't want little girls, pedophiles do. When it all comes out, when they arrest this guy, he will have a connection to her, or the trailer park and someone near by. He was talking to someone on that phone, he had to get a ride out there after he dumped the car. And he didn't set it on fire to get rid of evidence, he didn't drive it into the lake or hid it very well did he? He didn't want the car, he wanted her. Think about how far he walked to end up at her Aunt's home that early in the morning. I bet they have a pretty good idea of what happened but need that one piece to nail him. There is a lot going on that you and I don't see going on behind the scenes. I have faith they will get him and any one else that was involved. Thanks jj

I have been posting the same thing, it wasn't about the car. I still say he knew she was outside and that car was running other wise how is he taking her away. Car thieves don't want little girls, pedophiles do...
Exactly. If he wanted the car, he could have stolen the car. From what has been reported, he forced her into the car, but even if she were in the car, if he wanted the car, he could have kicked her out.
I don't think it's about the car at all.

Exactly. If he wanted the car, he could have stolen the car. From what has been reported, he forced her into the car, but even if she were in the car, if he wanted the car, he could have kicked her out.
I don't think it's about the car at all.

I don't think it is either. There have been some violent carjackings here. It always involves the suspect trying to get the victim out of the vehicle. Sometimes the victim grabs onto the car and the suspect will drag them. But they always want the vehicle and will resort to violence if the victim doesn't comply and give them the vehicle. An example is a man who refused to hand over the keys to his Lexus SUV. The perp shot him and then took the keys from him as he died on the sidewalk. Then drove off in the car.

Matt Parris on Twitter
Still an hour until this memorial and celebration of Hania Aguilar and the place is a sea of purple balloons, clothes, hair. It was Hania’s favorite clothing. More from here at tonight on @wpdeabc15 at 6&11 #ncnews

Dtb9nxSW0AApj4X.jpg

Dtb9nxJXgAAjJly.jpg

3:02 PM - 2 Dec 2018 from Luther Britt Park

I apologize if this has already been asked. In past abduction cases when someone/some car has been identified by video footage in the timeframe and location surrounding an abduction does LE always announce when that person has eventually been identified/located?

I’m just wondering because we are all pretty much assuming that since there has been no explanation to who this man seen walking is, that he must be the perp. The only reason I can think of for LE NOT to let the public know if for some reason the person was identified and not connected, is so that the perp erroneously thinks LE is chasing a false lead. ????

However, if this is not at all common practice in previous cases, then I guess it’s safe for me to keep on assuming that the man captured on video is indeed the perp, otherwise someone would have cleared this up by now.

Wow. As of this afternoon, they have almost 10,000 signatures.

Petition urges visa for slain Lumberton teen's father
An online petition is urging government officials to allow the father of a slain North Carolina teenage girl to attend her funeral.

A petition on Change.org urging immigration officials to let the father of Hania Aguilar attend her funeral next week has nearly 10,000 signatures as of Sunday afternoon. The petition says her father lives in Guatemala and would need an expedited visa to attend.

Someone on here made an interesting observation - They have footage of a person walking close to the area of Rosewood MHP and there's footage of the stolen SUV going out and turning out of the MHP. Wondering out loud - did that footage also capture the person walking into the MHP and that's just not being shared with the public?

LE almost certainly has a profile for the perpetrator. Probably a very detailed assessment has been conducted.
They could be luring subject. I.E. maybe this predator thinks he is smarter than LE?
Surveillance is going to be key 2 minutes after abduction reported vehicle is seen exiting Mobile home park. Very hard to see inside vehicle I'm wondering if Hania may have been driving.
I have wondered if suspect may have camera system.
Below article is old, it speaks of videos and profile of possible abductor behaviors.

FBI Profiles Behavior Of Person Who Abducted Missing Teen Hania Aguilar | HuffPost

I highlighted couple things I find interesting.

Hania, an eighth-grade student at Lumberton Junior High School, was last seen outside her home at the Rosewood Mobile Home Park in Lumberton just before 7 a.m. on Nov. 5. She was waiting for a ride to school, standing near a relative’s SUV that was parked and idling, when a witness heard a scream and saw someone force the girl into the vehicle and drive off, police said.

Chief among them are sudden alterations in behavior, missed appointments, being absent from work, or failing to answer calls or text messages.

“Think through the events of the past week, particularly the morning of Monday, Nov. 5, and consider whether you know anything that would help us,” Lumberton Police Chief Michael McNeill said in a press release from the FBI.

“Drastic behavioral changes can help identify the suspect,” the press release said.

The only real clue police have revealed in her disappearance is a surveillance video of an unidentified individual, believed to be a man, walking toward the girl’s residence prior to her disappearance. Police said the person in the footage is not considered a suspect or a person of interest at this time but rather someone they “want to speak with.”

“Someone knows this man, and we need you to call us,” de la Rocha said. “Maybe you recognize the way he walks, his mannerisms, or maybe he will recognize himself on TV.”

Someone on here made an interesting observation - They have footage of a person walking close to the area of Rosewood MHP and there's footage of the stolen SUV going out and turning out of the MHP. Wondering out loud - did that footage also capture the person walking into the MHP and that's just not being shared with the public?
The guy walking in video early Monday morning in rain articles have said walking in to park. I'm sure not everything has been released in videos. There is one way in and one way out.

Why on earth would she have been driving? That would be utterly stupid for this guy as she could have easily crashed into something intentionally. Plus she doesn't know how to drive.

LE almost certainly has a profile for the perpetrator. Probably a very detailed assessment has been conducted.
They could be luring subject. I.E. maybe this predator thinks he is smarter than LE?
Surveillance is going to be key 2 minutes after abduction reported vehicle is seen exiting Mobile home park. Very hard to see inside vehicle I'm wondering if Hania may have been driving.
I have wondered if suspect may have camera system.
Below article is old, it speaks of videos and profile of possible abductor behaviors.

FBI Profiles Behavior Of Person Who Abducted Missing Teen Hania Aguilar | HuffPost

I highlighted couple things I find interesting.

Hania, an eighth-grade student at Lumberton Junior High School, was last seen outside her home at the Rosewood Mobile Home Park in Lumberton just before 7 a.m. on Nov. 5. She was waiting for a ride to school, standing near a relative’s SUV that was parked and idling, when a witness heard a scream and saw someone force the girl into the vehicle and drive off, police said.

Chief among them are sudden alterations in behavior, missed appointments, being absent from work, or failing to answer calls or text messages.

“Think through the events of the past week, particularly the morning of Monday, Nov. 5, and consider whether you know anything that would help us,” Lumberton Police Chief Michael McNeill said in a press release from the FBI.

“Drastic behavioral changes can help identify the suspect,” the press release said.

The only real clue police have revealed in her disappearance is a surveillance video of an unidentified individual, believed to be a man, walking toward the girl’s residence prior to her disappearance. Police said the person in the footage is not considered a suspect or a person of interest at this time but rather someone they “want to speak with.”

“Someone knows this man, and we need you to call us,” de la Rocha said. “Maybe you recognize the way he walks, his mannerisms, or maybe he will recognize himself on TV.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89