Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradalucas

Reaction score
13-year-old girl abducted in Lumberton

Nov 5 2018
Lumberton, N.C. (WPDE) - A man grabbed a 13-year-old girl just before 7 a.m. Monday from her yard at Rosewood mobile home park on East Town Road in Lumberton and forced her into a Green 2002 Ford Expedition, according to Captain Terry Parker with Lumberton police.

<Mod addition>
Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
611308543_750x422.jpg

A man grabbed 13-year-old Hania Noleia Aguilar from a yard at Rosewood Mobile Home Park just before 7 a.m. Monday The man forced Aguilar into a stolen Green 2002 Ford Expedition. The Expedition is registered to Velasquez Hernandez of Summerville, South Carolina and has South Carolina license plate NWS-984.

Police say the kidnapping occurred between lots 38 and 39. The Expedition then left the mobile home park.

Witnesses say the suspect had a yellow bandana over his face according to Parker. The man drove away after grabbing the girl and forcing her into the stolen SUV.

Aguilar lives at lot 102 3381 E. Town Road in Lumberton.

NC Teen Kidnapped From Mobile Home Park, Forced Into Stolen SUV: Police

Amber Alert issued for abducted Lumberton girl, 13

Amber Alert: 13-year-old abducted from outside family's home

AMBER ALERT: Lumberton teen forced into stolen SUV, kidnapped from neighborhood

An AMBER Alert has been issued for a 13-year-old girl who was kidnapped from a front yard Monday morning in Lumberton.

Lumberton Police Captain Terry Parker says a man grabbed 13-year-old Hania Noleia Aguilar from a yard in the Rosewood Mobile Home Park around 6:58 a.m. Monday morning. The man forced Aguilar into a stolen Green 2002 Ford Expedition registered to Velasquez Hernandez of Summerville, South Carolina.

Police say the kidnapping occurred between lots 38 and 39 in the Rosewood Mobile Home Park. The Green 2002 Ford Expedition was last seen leaving the mobile home park. The vehicle has a South Carolina license plate NWS-984.

Link to NCMEC:
Have you seen this child? Hania Noelia Aguilar

From the poster, some additional info (bbm):

This is a North Carolina Amber Alert for a Child Abduction....The Lumberton Police Department is searching for Hania Noelia Aguilar. Hania Noelia Aguilar is a 13 year old Hispanic female approximately 5 feet tall weighing 126 pounds. She has long black hair brown eyes and braces. She was last seen wearing a blue shirt with flowers,and blue jeans. The abductor is described and an unknown male with a yellow bandana around his face. They were last seen traveling on Elizabethtown Road in Lumberton in a green 2002 Ford Expedition South Carolina Registration NWS984. If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Lumberton Police Department immediately at 910-671-3845 or call 911 or HP.

4622290_MissingLumbertonGirlPic1.jpg

Lumberton, N.C. — Authorities have issued an Amber Alert for a 13-year-old Lumberton girl who was taken from her home Monday morning.

According to officers with the Lumberton Police Department, a suspect grabbed a 13-year-old Hispanic girl standing in a yard at the Rosewood Mobile Home Park located at 3525 E. Elizabethtown Road.

Police say the man forced the girl into a stolen Green 2002 Ford Expedition registered to Velasquez Hernandez of Summerville, South Carolina. The car was seen leaving the mobile home with South Carolina-issued license plate NWS-984.
car-DMID1-5gp8plf06-599x314.jpg

Some notes (mostly a rough transcription) from the PC during which Lumberton Police Chief Michael MacNeill spoke...
  • On Monday morning, 11/5, at approx. 6:58 AM at Rosewood Mobile Home Park, a witness saw a male subject dressed in all black and wearing a yellow bandana approach Hania Noleia Aguilar, age 13, and and forced her in a green 2002 Ford Expedition.
  • And he then stole the vehicle and drove away with Ms. Aguilar in the vehicle.
  • Ms. Aguilar had been waiting on family to come out of the residence to take her to school - at the Lumberton Junior High School - where she is in the 8th grade.
  • The suspect then drove the 2002 Ford Expedition bearing the SC tags NWS984 out of the neighborhood and the vehicle was last seen turning left onto Elizabethtown Road [in Lumberton]
  • At this time, the investigators are interviewing witnesses, family, and friends, as well as conducting a door-to-door canvass in the neighborhood, and checking area surveillances to find out any information they can.
  • This morning an Amber Alert was issued at 10AM
  • As a result of the kidnapping this morning, the Lumberton PD has requested assistance of FBI, NCSBI, and the Robeson County Sheriffs Department to assist in the investigation
  • Anyone who sees this vehicle with tags NWS984 is asked to call the Lumberton PD at 910-671-3845
From the questions portion at the end:
  • It’s was a relative’s vehicle.
  • Hania was waiting to go to school.
Source: Monday Press Conference video via WBTW News 13 Facebook

Brought over from previous thread:

I think it was driven to the spot and parked there. The location would have been very convenient if somebody picked them up. Perhaps an accomplice was following behind -- the dump and run could have happened very quick in that location. MOO

bbm
An accomplice has been my thought since the beginning of this scary case -- it explains how the kidnapper arrived at the Hania's home; the accomplice could have followed the SUV to keep the license tag from being seen by LE (NC only has license tags on the rear of the vehicle -- no tags on the front) it explains that there was another vehicle waiting or following the stolen SUV so they could dump the SUV. And a second person could also help restrain, etc., their unwilling passenger on the next phase of the kidnapping -- if she indeed is included in this next phase. :(

To answer the question on thread #1- Latin Kings do not kidnap for initiation. They are not prevalent in this area. #2-other gangs do, however, it’s usually in August, and not in that area either. That bandanna is simply a bandanna. One person stated that shelters were giving them out post Florence.
Now his walk...injury? Swagger to look tough? A lot of options. Robeson/Lumberton is a high crime area. Crime of opportunity looks much more likely. JMO. Prayers

Lumberton Police Department on Facebook | Posted 11/08/2018 5:22pm (EST)

The attached video shows what appears to be a man wearing light colored shoes, a light-colored shirt, and a hoodie walking down Lambeth Street, then turning left onto Highway 41/Elizabethtown Road towards the Rosewood Mobile Home Park. Several vehicles were seen on the video driving by, if you saw the individual on the morning on November 5 or know this man, please contact our tip line at 910-272-5871 with any information. If you are this individual, please call the tip line and speak with investigators, your assistance may help in locating Hania.

Lumberton Police Department on Facebook | Posted 11/08/2018 5:24pm (EST)

The Lumberton Police Department and the FBI ask for continued assistance with the investigation into the kidnapping of 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar on November 5, 2018. Although, the vehicle used in the kidnapping has been located, Hania has not. Our search for Hania expands every second and it also becomes more and more dire. We still need your help.

45674011_1902265519810291_6965627292647161856_n.jpg 45707989_1902265776476932_7064068183589650432_n.jpg 45751580_1902266769810166_6501223143334477824_n.jpg

@Gardener1850 Thank you so much for linking the video in response to Whiskers16 question about the source of the screenshots. I'm getting my little ones settled in for the night and couldn't respond fast enough :)

No problem! I saw you were not on and I didn't want your great screenshots to get removed for not having a source. :)

My photos of up close of Hanias mobile home got removed due to source or something, (although the same trailer is shown in many of the interviews and news articles. )

I wont repost and violate terms but there is an obvious trail beside her home that connects to the shopping center.
RUMOR: is that many use it to cut through to get to the grocery store area.
Looking at the released footage of the man walking, I wonder if its possible that he " cut through " and stumbled upon her and the running car. ( just theorizing)

I personally struggle with the possibility of this being random but anything is possible.

Am I allowed to post photos of Hania here that her friends and family have shared on sm? The photos in flier do not look like the photos we are seeing. One is a few years old. I worry many would not recognize her.

Also, someone asked me about the bandanas given out after the hurricane. I asked and was told ( rumor only ) that they have given out many colors.

Mods: I apologize if violating terms. I did not think photos of her home were off limits since it's been shown in MSM as well.

Are we allowed to cite local reporters sm posts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member