Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to mention some things the person in the video does not have: backpack, gym bag, musical instrument case, shopping bag, gas can, fanny pack, dog. If this person were a student walking to school or to catch a bus to college, he would likely have a backpack. Someone going to workout would have a gym bag. Homeless wandering transients always seem to have backpacks. A construction guy walking to his ride might look like that without baggage. He looks like someone with a place to live. Just some thoughts - maybe someone else can build on.

The convict who escaped prison is 6', 185 lbs. Does that match the person seen walking in the video?

A convict on the run walking around without seeming to care who sees him? I'm thinking no? But IDK.

jmo
I admit, I bing watch "I almost got away with it" and the only time i see them on the run, is when they first escape, or still being pursed. This makes more since. Has anyone turned this tip in? His walk is distinct. However that final video, it looks more like a regular walk unless my mind is playing tricks on me..

Last edited:
Interesting that the date of the article is 2 days after Hania was taken and the location is only 30 minutes away. History of abduction. Makes you go hmmmmm
When you said that I was like, well when did he escape? OCT14.? A murderer escape roaming the street and his name only pulls up like 2013 articles for the most part.. This is all strange

I wanted to mention some things the person in the video does not have: backpack, gym bag, musical instrument case, shopping bag, gas can, fanny pack, dog. If this person were a student walking to school or to catch a bus to college, he would likely have a backpack. Someone going to workout would have a gym bag. Homeless wandering transients always seem to have backpacks. A construction guy walking to his ride might look like that without baggage. He looks like someone with a place to live. Just some thoughts - maybe someone else can build on.
Also most workers have a uniform on unless its raining, like i think it was at some point.

Gloria Rodriguez‏ @GloriaABC11 5h5 hours ago
“I miss her.” Elsa Hernandez, the mother of missing 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar, of Lumberton, tells me her daughter is a sweet girl. Hania is still missing. The family says they have no clue who her abductor could be. Here’s what she told me in Spanish. #ABC11
12:09 PM - 8 Nov 2018 from Lumberton, NC

Gloria Rodriguez‏ @GloriaABC11 6h6 hours ago
“Return her to me.” The mother of missing 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar, of Lumberton, has this message for Hania’s abductor in Spanish. I spoke to her today and will have more at 4p #ABC11.

I did a quick translation of the mother’s interview
Gloria Rodriguez‏ @GloriaABC11 5h5 hours ago
“I miss her.” Elsa Hernandez, the mother of missing 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar, of Lumberton, tells me her daughter is a sweet girl. Hania is still missing. The family says they have no clue who her abductor could be. Here’s what she told me in Spanish. #ABC11
12:09 PM - 8 Nov 2018 from Lumberton, NC

Gloria Rodriguez‏ @GloriaABC11 6h6 hours ago
“Return her to me.” The mother of missing 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar, of Lumberton, has this message for Hania’s abductor in Spanish. I spoke to her today and will have more at 4p #ABC11.

I did a quick translation of the mother’s interview linked above. I don’t know how to embed the video into my own post, so I replied to you. I hope it helps some understand the mother’s plea. From listening to it, I see she’s leaning heavily on her faith and on the notion that God forgives transgressors.

“That they return her to me because I miss her. She’s a very good, very sweet girl. I said that yesterday. Believe me, that person who has her, please return my daughter. I need her. I’m suffering because of her absence. Her sisters are, too. I don’t have words, at the moment, to describe what I feel. I ask the Hispanic community to please help me, to share that my daughter isn’t a bad girl, as some are speculating. She’s not a girl that may have ran away with someone. Simply, my daughter is my daughter, and I want her back. I love her. The only thing I want is for her to return, and that God blesses the person who took her. I’m a person of faith. I believe in God. I have always believed [in God], and I know that my daughter is safe with you, wherever you have her. God is providing blessings. I don’t resent you because I believe in God. I believe she will return. Thank you.”

Last edited:
Wow! They definitely need to look into a possible connection here. Did you read his list of crimes the first time he escaped?
“After that escape, Jones was linked to a series of carjackings, burglaries, abductions, and robberies, most of which were in North Carolina.”.
The articles list a phone number for reporting info. I don't know if it is a formal tip line or not. Another option is to call the topline for Hania and ask if LE has shared the video with the escapee LE.

To Submit a Tip:
A special tip line has been established to help find Hania; call 910-272-5871 if you have information to help investigators with the case. If you live or own a business on or around Quincey Road, and have a video surveillance camera system, please call our tip line at 910-272-5871. You can also call the Lumberton Police Department at 910-671-3845.

Submit an anonymous Tip online

HANIA NOELIA AGUILAR — FBI

NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

Ok. So to answer why gang members kidnap a 13 year old Spanish girl - here are the common reasons:
1) debt in family - i.e. drug related; human smuggling debt etc.

2) child prostitution - its a very big issue still in many areas of the country and a big money maker for gangs. The statistics is scary, but its a very real threat. Read these articles: A) https://nypost.com/2018/10/09/123-m...in-michigan-during-sex-trafficking-operation/
B) 2017 Hotline Statistics

3) revenge against someone in family

My reasoning for believing gang involvement is simply due to yellow bandana. Its a very "loud" color to wear while doing a crime. If there wouldn't be any reason to the bandana, would you not just wear something dark to blend into darkness? But this guy used yellow.

Again, I may be completely off, but the yellow bandana makes me lean towards gang or at least multiple people being involved in some way.

It seems the attack was well organized and he had help. Since the dogs were not able to follow the scent near the truck - this means there was at least one other collaborator who picked him / them up after dropping the truck.

To me that would eliminate single rapist attack theory probably.

<modsnip - not victim friendly >

Statistically only 1 one hundredth of percent (0.01%) of underage children are kidnapped by strangers for murder or rape. Therefore I do not buy the "random" perp story to be honest. See article below with more info about it.
Five myths about missing children

Sorry to take up so much space. Please comment

Last edited by a moderator:
My initial case here at WS did not end well.....
TX - Caesar & Adriana Coronado, 14, murdered, Katy, 12 March 2016
Father murdered. 14-year old daughter murdered. All because the father was suspected of stealing drugs/money from a cartel.

So, yeah. If this isn't a Romeo-Juliet thing, I'm fearin' the worst.
Ya, I think the Romeo and Juliet is long gone. Most of those happend when teens leave school or appear on there way, then skip.. There are too many nght going by in this case..

Just FYI. LE are doing a night helicopter search in the heavily wooded areas around where the SUV was found. We live in thick woods about 5 miles away and they’ve been over our property twice.

Stay safe with doors locked for sure.

We saw in a Canada case that the reason LE goes out at night to search with a helicopter is because its easier to pick up a heat signature from their special FLIR or infrared thermal based cameras.

So the two reasons I can think of for them doing this is:

1-to see if they spot him hiding still in the area or
2-unfortunately looking for her body which would give off a heat signature as decomposition sets in.

Thermal Imaging, Night Vision and Infrared Camera Systems | FLIR Systems

Just FYI. LE are doing a night helicopter search in the heavily wooded areas around where the SUV was found. We live in thick woods about 5 miles away and they’ve been over our property twice.
I'm glad you're on the thread tonight ClaireNC. I've been wondering where the nearest high school is in comparison to the location where the SUV was found. Just curious, no firm theory.

tia

jmo

Mom maybe in shock & I can not imagine how frustrating it would be if I were in a different country (I only know English) having to reach out to a community without 100% knowing the language. HNA’s mom has my respect.
IMO
Edited: typo

That link to the escaped inmate.says he has a limp!!!!!!!
LE is on it. The escapee info is on the Fayetteville Observer FB page, and so is all the Hania publicity - including the video released today of the person walking with a *possible* limp.

ETA: The 2 incidents occurred only about 30 min. distance from each other, so it makes sense that all info is cross-shared and checked by LE. I'd be more concerned if the escapee was states away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou