Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SUV found, hunt for missing Lumberton girl stretches into the night
Posted 9:40 a.m. today
Updated 39 minutes ago
By Alfred Charles, WRAL.com managing editor

Lumberton, N.C. — The green SUV that was stolen earlier this week during the kidnapping of a 13-year-old Lumberton girl was found Thursday, but the search for Hania Noelia Aguilar continued into the night.

Investigators were going door to door along Quincey Drive, talking to residents to seek clues to the girl's whereabouts.
-----------------------------------------------------
SUV found, hunt for missing Lumberton girl stretches into the night :: WRAL.com

Just FYI. LE are doing a night helicopter search in the heavily wooded areas around where the SUV was found. We live in thick woods about 5 miles away and they’ve been over our property twice.
Wow -- thanks for the post -- only someone nearby could post what you just did. Lock your house doors, garage doors, shed doors, and car doors, and keep an ear out for some female voice who could be asking for help. Be brave and be smart! I think the "bad guy(s) is(are) gone. Hania may not be with them. I worry.

SUV found, hunt for missing Lumberton girl stretches into the night
Posted 9:40 a.m. today
Updated 39 minutes ago
By Alfred Charles, WRAL.com managing editor

Lumberton, N.C. — The green SUV that was stolen earlier this week during the kidnapping of a 13-year-old Lumberton girl was found Thursday, but the search for Hania Noelia Aguilar continued into the night.

Investigators were going door to door along Quincey Drive, talking to residents to seek clues to the girl's whereabouts.
-----------------------------------------------------
SUV found, hunt for missing Lumberton girl stretches into the night :: WRAL.com
"Hania is a teenager, calm, she is humble. A happy teenager," Father GR said of the 13-year-old.

Aguilar is a member of the confirmation class at St. Andrews and her absence from Wednesday's weekly mass was tough on the other children.

"Most of the girls her age were really affected. When we came to mass, they have two hours of class and then we come to mass, so whenever they come into mass, everybody was just talking about it," GR said. "It was really tough because some of the children, they just had to leave."

:(

<modsnip - quoted post and reference to it removed >As we know well, women can be very strong when they have to be. I feel sure that she wanted to get her message across so that everyone would understand what she was saying. Women can be tuff. She may have fallen to pieces after she went into her house or her bedroom, but she stood up straight for her little girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to mention some things the person in the video does not have: backpack, gym bag, musical instrument case, shopping bag, gas can, fanny pack, dog. If this person were a student walking to school or to catch a bus to college, he would likely have a backpack. Someone going to workout would have a gym bag. Homeless wandering transients always seem to have backpacks. A construction guy walking to his ride might look like that without baggage. He looks like someone with a place to live. Just some thoughts - maybe someone else can build on.

After talking with the administrator of another group, even though we both feel this is targeted. What IF, this guy was random and was heading to the store, cutting thru, like someone mention earlier. And the reason he was cutting thru at that time because the Food Lion opens at 7am. However, he sees a pretty girl, all alone, no one around and with keys about to start a vehicle. Being a bad dude with a "don't care mentality", he abducts her.. and drives the scenic route to where the vehicle was dump.

He walks back thru the trail the dog followed before the footage cut off.(Is that a further trail going back in that direction man made?) Not a good scenerio, and detection is ultra high unless he just had no exit strategy. Like the Terrylynn St.john case. St.John Case

Last edited:
Unfortunately the Hispanic community is very afraid of law enforcement. I’ve been working disaster recovery here in Lumberton and the people in mobile home parks like this one will not come into Center to get food and supplies. We make up boxes and deliver them to the residents that won’t come in. No questions asked, no names recorded, no photos, etc.

I so hope if someone is afraid of LE, which I can totally understand... that they would find some way to leave a tip without direct contact. It is so important.

Just FYI. LE are doing a night helicopter search in the heavily wooded areas around where the SUV was found. We live in thick woods about 5 miles away and they’ve been over our property twice.

Awesome, I hope people stay inside and don't make it more difficult for them to identify anyone out there.

Stay safe with doors locked for sure.

We saw in a Canada case that the reason LE goes out at night to search with a helicopter is because its easier to pick up a heat signature from their special FLIR or infrared thermal based cameras.

So the two reasons I can think of for them doing this is:

1-to see if they spot him hiding still in the area or
2-unfortunately looking for her body which would give off a heat signature as decomposition sets in.

Thermal Imaging, Night Vision and Infrared Camera Systems | FLIR Systems

3-To see if she may be there somewhere alive.

After talking with the administrator of another group, even though we both feel this is targeted. What IF, this guy was random and was heading to the store, cutting thru, like someone mention earlier. And the reason he was cutting thru at that time because the Food Lion opens at 7am. However, he sees a pretty girl, all alone, no one around and with keys about to start a vehicle. Being a bad dude with a "don't care mentality", he abducts her.. and drives the scenic route to where the vehicle was dump.

He walks back thru the trail the dog followed before the footage cut off.(Is that a further trail going back in that direction man made?) Not a good scenerio, and detection is ultra high unless he just had no exit strategy. Like the Terrylynn St.john case. St.John Case
Knowing about the trail makes this a much more plausible scenario for me. Gives a reason for him being in the area.

Details regarding today's ground and air search efforts in the area the SUV was located.

Police seek man in video | Robesonian
A North Carolina Highway Patrol helicopter has entered the search for a 13-year-old girl who was kidnapped Monday as she waited to be driven to school.

The helicopter, also equipped to conduct searches at night, will be concentrating on the area around where the SUV used in Hania Noelia Aguilar’s kidnapping was found, C. Andrew de la Rocha, a FBI supervisory senior resident agent, said Thursday during a news conference.

“Someone called 911 and said they saw the vehicle backed up in the woods,” Lumberton Police Chief Michael McNeill said. That prompted a search of the area.

The search was organized by North Carolina Emergency Management, according to Shelley Lynch, a FBI spokesperson. The searchers all were professionals, but Lynch did not know how many personnel were involved. Agents are going door to door speaking with residents and business owners in the area.

“Our search for Hania continues every second and now becomes more dire,” McNeill said.

I was curious about the yellow bandana. That's not a color I see much of. Did some google seaching.

There was a 10th Annual Yellow Bandana party in High Point NC, about 2.5 hours (by Google maps..) away from Lumberton.
It was held August 18th by Mental Health Associates of the Triad.

Im sure if this was mentioned before . There is a FB page with attending members on it for last year.

Or maybe it was from the Hurricane thing too. Just thought it was an interesting coincidence.

Day 5. A quick recap.....

1. A young teenage girl enjoys 'starting the car.'
2. It is a school day Monday morning.
3. It is an isolated cul-de-sac in a mobile home park.
4. There is a bordering wooded area leading to an FM road.
5. A Food Lion store opens at 7 AM behind the wooded area.
6. Family hears a scream, sees man abducting teen girl, stealing SUV vehicle.
7. Perpetrator is described as wearing dark clothes and yellow bandanna.
8. Search begins, Amber Alert issued.
9. SUV found Thursday, abandoned.
10. Location of SUV was previously occupied by a mobile home (2014).
11. Video released of man walking nearby prior to time of crime.
12. Recently escaped convict (Oct 2018) compared to walking man video.
13. Mother seen in news video pleading for her daughter's release.
14. Search continued during 4th night by helicopter & door-to-door.
15. Entering 5th day of missing teen girl.

(Edit step 9 from "short time later' to 'Thursday.')

Last edited:
Day 5. A quick recap.....

1. A young teenage girl enjoys 'starting the car.'
2. It is a school day Monday morning.
3. It is an isolated cul-de-sac in a mobile home park.
4. There is a bordering wooded area leading to an FM road.
5. A Food Lion store opens at 7 AM behind the wooded area.
6. Family hears a scream, sees man abducting teen girl, stealing SUV vehicle.
7. Perpetrator is described as wearing dark clothes and yellow bandanna.
8. Search begins, Amber Alert issued.
9. SUV found short time later, abandoned.
10. Location of SUV was previously occupied by a mobile home (2014).
11. Video released of man walking nearby prior to time of crime.
12. Recently escaped convict (Oct 2018) compared to walking man video.
13. Mother seen in news video pleading for her daughter's release.
14. Search continued during 4th night by helicopter & door-to-door.
15. Entering 5th day of missing teen girl.
Thank you for the recap with yesterday's developments included. What does "FM" mean in item #4?

jmo

I was curious about the yellow bandana. That's not a color I see much of. Did some google seaching.

There was a 10th Annual Yellow Bandana party in High Point NC, about 2.5 hours (by Google maps..) away from Lumberton.
It was held August 18th by Mental Health Associates of the Triad.

Im sure if this was mentioned before . There is a FB page with attending members on it for last year.

Or maybe it was from the Hurricane thing too. Just thought it was an interesting coincidence.

Please call it in, especially if there is a list of people who attended it. I would think about half of people could be eliminated right off because they are female. On the other hand, one may have been just laying around somewhere.

Motorcycle gangs are prevalent in NC and known to wear bandannas.

Yellow is an odd choice if you’re wanting to be inconspicuous - I have seen a lot of blue, navy, red and even pink camo bandannas for sale at Walmart and convenience stores. Not a lot of yellow unless giveaway at a bike rally by a vendor.

Leaving the SUV there is concerning - if it was a crime of random opportunity then why ditch it unless you’re local and know a place to hide or a car is nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy