Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we do see a cell phone in that video? Maybe he called someone to meet him at the woods where he dumped the SUV. and they jumped into anther vehicle?
The media i watched said the video was taken before her abduction... I agree that I see a cell phone. But there is also a ciggaret. Let me get the exact video I'm talking about and ill give you a time so we can share pour thoughts. Thank you for responding.

Day 5. A quick recap.....

1. A young teenage girl enjoys 'starting the car.'
2. It is a school day Monday morning.
3. It is an isolated cul-de-sac in a mobile home park.
4. There is a bordering wooded area leading to an FM road.
5. A Food Lion store opens at 7 AM behind the wooded area.
6. Family hears a scream, sees man abducting teen girl, stealing SUV vehicle.
7. Perpetrator is described as wearing dark clothes and yellow bandanna.
8. Search begins, Amber Alert issued.
9. SUV found Thursday, abandoned.
10. Location of SUV was previously occupied by a mobile home (2014).
11. Video released of man walking nearby prior to time of crime.
12. Recently escaped convict (Oct 2018) compared to walking man video.
13. Mother seen in news video pleading for her daughter's release.
14. Search continued during 4th night by helicopter & door-to-door.
15. Entering 5th day of missing teen girl.

(Edit step 9 from "short time later' to 'Thursday.')

GREAT UPDATE- thank you for clarifying!

I'm curious on what everyone thinks... Do you think this is a crime of opportunity? Or someone who knew her morning routine and took advantage of knowing when she would be out there? Or something else?
I thought from the beginning, that due to the small timeframe of the abduction, that it was someone who either resides in the park or visits another resident frequently enough that he knew HNA’s routine.
MOO

If this was a simple car theft plan I would think there will be lots of DNA in the car of BG. If this was always an abduction plan there may be very little DNA. That should tell a lot right off the bat. If the guy walking is not located and identified quickly then he is more than likely involved, JMO. I am hopeful for an answer soon. Poor Sara Graham is still missing. I wonder how close to where they found Sara's van is the van they found yesterday.

If this was a simple car theft plan I would think there will be lots of DNA in the car of BG. If this was always an abduction plan there may be very little DNA. That should tell a lot right off the bat. If the guy walking is not located and identified quickly then he is more than likely involved, JMO. I am hopeful for an answer soon. Poor Sara Graham is still missing. I wonder how close to where they found Sara's van is the van they found yesterday.
very good point!

What does BG stand for?

I think it’s about Hania. Targeted.
Perp may have been watching many days and saw the opportunity to act.

JMO
I can't decide. Something just nags at me that he would've taken any car that was running and/or any young girl that was in a place to be nabbed. And if there was no car/no girl, he would've just continued on his walk. Opportunity just seems to fit better than planned, but I'm not 100% sold on that theory.

If he had noticed her before, he might have been looking for her that morning and that is why he was there. But, he just seems to be walking in a relaxed manner rather than on a mission. I would think that if he planned to take her, he would have been in hiding near her earlier - to be ready to spring. Or, at least looking a little anxious about being where he had to be to take her at precisely the right time.

But, I know looks can be deceiving so I'm doubting my reaction to his saunter as well! I have a friend who says, "Doubt your doubts." Well, I am doubting my doubting of my doubts. :)

jmopinion

From what I know, Lumberton doesn't have public bus transport besides a more national chain like Greyhound. Lumberton is known for crime and has quite a bit of poverty, especially after Hurricane Matthew wiped out a lot of areas with flooding, as well as Hurricane Florence. I live about 1.5 hours north of it so I've driven through the area at times and have seen some not so great areas.

That is just my two cents about the area itself. I hope that this girl can be found, safe and sound and her family gets the support that they need.

The Lumberton Rosewood Mobile Park located at 3525 Elizabethtown Rd.

My question is how far from a road leading out from the mobile park is Hania's home?

I've been wondering how close is Hania's house to the entrance or exit out of the park?

Thank you so much in advance.

Google Maps

Last edited:
Also - Lumberton is two seconds away from the 95 exit which stretches from Maine to Florida. It is also about 40 mins south of I40, which I believe goes from east to west coast. I know someone mentioned 95 before, but thought I'd mention 40, as well.

The Lumberton Rosewood Mobile Park located at 3525 Elizabethtown Rd.

My question is how far from a road leading out from the mobile park is Hania's home?

I've been wondering how close her house is to the entrance or exit out of the park?

Thank you so much in advance.

Google Maps

It's probably only about 5 minutes away from 95.

My photos of up close of Hanias mobile home got removed due to source or something, (although the same trailer is shown in many of the interviews and news articles. )

I wont repost and violate terms but there is an obvious trail beside her home that connects to the shopping center.
RUMOR: is that many use it to cut through to get to the grocery store area.
Looking at the released footage of the man walking, I wonder if its possible that he " cut through " and stumbled upon her and the running car. ( just theorizing)

I personally struggle with the possibility of this being random but anything is possible.

Am I allowed to post photos of Hania here that her friends and family have shared on sm? The photos in flier do not look like the photos we are seeing. One is a few years old. I worry many would not recognize her.

Also, someone asked me about the bandanas given out after the hurricane. I asked and was told ( rumor only ) that they have given out many colors.

Mods: I apologize if violating terms. I did not think photos of her home were off limits since it's been shown in MSM as well.

Are we allowed to cite local reporters sm posts?

Thank you for informing us of this very important find in your post:

"there is an obvious trail beside her home that connects to the shopping center."

It's about 20 minutes by car to where Sara's van was found. Google Maps

Sara's thread: NC - NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #3

From what I know, Lumberton doesn't have public bus transport besides a more national chain like Greyhound. Lumberton is known for crime and has quite a bit of poverty, especially after Hurricane Matthew wiped out a lot of areas with flooding, as well as Hurricane Florence. I live about 1.5 hours north of it so I've driven through the area at times and have seen some not so great areas.

That is just my two cents about the area itself. I hope that this girl can be found, safe and sound and her family gets the support that they need.

Dear Bettiecracka,

I am so glad you are on this thread!

You've provided such important information.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member