Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to catch up on somethings. Do we know what time approximately this man is seen on the video cameras?
I apologize if this was already posted/discussed. Threads are moving lightening fast! MOO
We know from today's presser that he was walking in the area in the hour (5:45-6:45 a.m.?) leading up to the kidnapping.

I’m not caught up so I apologize if somebody else has already pointed this out. In the Google Maps street view there’s a trailer sitting exactly where the abandoned suv was recovered. The image is from 2017, looks like maybe April (just my guess from the vegetation).

Attachments

• 918EDA0D-0814-4E84-89E0-03D72C9DBCFD.jpeg
    918EDA0D-0814-4E84-89E0-03D72C9DBCFD.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 102
My photos of up close if Hanias mobile home got removed due to source or something, (although the same trailer is shown in many of the interviews and news articles. )

I wont repost and violate terms but there is an obvious trail beside her home that connects to the shopping center.
RUMOR: is that many use it to cut through to get to the grocery store area.
Looking at the released footage of the man walking, I wonder if its possible that he " cut through " and stumbled upon her and the running car. ( just theorizing)

I personally struggle with the possibility of this being random but anything is possible.

Am I allowed to post photos of Hania here that her friends and family have shared on sm? The photos in flier do not look like the photos we are seeing. One is a few years old. I worry many would not recognize her.

Also, someone asked me about the bandanas given out after the hurricane. I asked and was told ( rumor only ) that they have given out many colors.

Mods: I apologize if violating terms. I did not think photos of her home were off limits since it's been shown in MSM as well.

Are we allowed to cite local reporters sm posts?
I posted some alternate ones too earlier but needed source from LE, so or site, so I found that the FBI had one, hopefully it doesnt get taken down, I assume the majority of people haven't seen the un sunglassed version of her picture..

Am I allowed to post photos of Hania here that her friends and family have shared on sm?

No the social media accounts belonging to friends and family are off limits.

Are we allowed to cite local reporters sm posts?

Yes along with the link. However, no screen shots are allowed from social media. In addition, comments on social media are not allowed to be discussed or referenced.

Here are the rules regarding social media:

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

45725906_754489674899814_5978489640175271936_n.jpg

Amber Alert: Police want to talk to man seen walking near site of kidnapping

Brought over from previous thread:

bbm
An accomplice has been my thought since the beginning of this scary case -- it explains how the kidnapper arrived at the Hania's home; the accomplice could have followed the SUV to keep the license tag from being seen by LE (NC only has license tags on the rear of the vehicle -- no tags on the front) it explains that there was another vehicle waiting or following the stolen SUV so they could dump the SUV. And a second person could also help restrain, etc., their unwilling passenger on the next phase of the kidnapping -- if she indeed is included in this next phase. :(

LE knew the license plates from the start because the car belongs to one of Hania's family members.
It has SC plates. There was another vehicle in front of the car on the video of them on the way out of the mobile home park. When I saw that I thought, if only that driver in front of them knew there was an abducted girl in the car behind them maybe they could have stopped it or noticed something. :(

Gloria Rodriguez‏ @GloriaABC11 5h5 hours ago
“I miss her.” Elsa Hernandez, the mother of missing 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar, of Lumberton, tells me her daughter is a sweet girl. Hania is still missing. The family says they have no clue who her abductor could be. Here’s what she told me in Spanish. #ABC11
12:09 PM - 8 Nov 2018 from Lumberton, NC

Gloria Rodriguez‏ @GloriaABC11 6h6 hours ago
“Return her to me.” The mother of missing 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar, of Lumberton, has this message for Hania’s abductor in Spanish. I spoke to her today and will have more at 4p #ABC11.

I’m not caught up so I apologize if somebody else has already pointed this out. In the Google Maps street view there’s a trailer sitting exactly where the abandoned suv was recovered. The image is from 2017, looks like maybe April (just my guess from the vegetation).
We determined through the google earth time regression button that the mobile home was there in October 2014, and was removed by June 2015. The stolen SUV was found/parked in a manner that implies the perp may be familiar with the location. A tip was placed on the hot line.

(edit to add this posting thread)
Post # 829: DexterG Noticed the vehicle tracks.
Post # 859: Gardener1850 Identified a mobile home used to be there.
Post # 881: DexterG posted current google image of lot after mobile home gone.
Post # 902: Mark111 posted 2014 image of lot with mobile home present.
Post # 919: photographer4 recommended tipping LE.
Post # 963: Mark111 called in tip.

Last edited:

We discussed it on the last thread. I'm not sure that 2017 time stamp is correct. When I view it the only street view year available to me is from 2007, even though there is a 2017 watermark on the image:
Google Maps
Someone else found out with Google Earth progression images that the mobile home was there in 2014 and gone in 2015. It's been sent in as a tip to LE as well.
See previous posts here:
AMBER ALERT - NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

We discussed it on the last thread. I'm not sure that 2017 time stamp is correct. When I view it the only street view year available to me is from 2007, even though there is a 2017 watermark on the image:
Google Maps
Someone else found out with Google Earth progression images that the mobile home was there in 2014 and gone in 2015. It's been sent in as a tip to LE as well.
See previous posts here:
Thank you! I had my nose stuck in Maps for so long I lost track of the discussion!

Gloria Rodriguez‏ @GloriaABC11 5h5 hours ago
“I miss her.” Elsa Hernandez, the mother of missing 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar, of Lumberton, tells me her daughter is a sweet girl. Hania is still missing. The family says they have no clue who her abductor could be. Here’s what she told me in Spanish. #ABC11
12:09 PM - 8 Nov 2018 from Lumberton, NC

Gloria Rodriguez‏ @GloriaABC11 6h6 hours ago
“Return her to me.” The mother of missing 13-year-old Hania Noelia Aguilar, of Lumberton, has this message for Hania’s abductor in Spanish. I spoke to her today and will have more at 4p #ABC11.

The mother's nerves are obviously wrecked. I do not detect any sense of falseness in her body language or voice inflection. But, I'm no pro. jmho.

Interesting that the date of the article is 2 days after Hania was taken and the location is only 30 minutes away. History of abduction. Makes you go hmmmmm
The convict who escaped prison is 6', 185 lbs. Does that match the person seen walking in the video?

A convict on the run walking around without seeming to care who sees him? I'm thinking no? But IDK.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member