Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please correct me if wrong.:

+ We don't know if Hania was pushed into the car or if she was already in it.

+ And if she was already in the car where was she seated?

+ Maybe in passenger seat with seat belt on?

+ Maybe in back seat, blackened windows and not visible to a possible car thief?

What is the current search radius they are combing around the vehicle? Tia. Again, thanks for patiently answering my questions,, it’s always tough for me during the work week but I can catch up this weekend, but want to stay in the loop in the meantime.

One mile radius has been reported for today's search.

+ Maybe in back seat, blackened windows and not visible to a possible car thief?

ooooh he stole her auntès car with her in it .... is that right .... now I get it

Thank you so much.

I’m afraid of what they might have found in the vehicle.

Did they use the word “dire” after they found the vehicle? I thiiink they did?

Yes we know stats and time are against us and yes common sense says it’s getting dire but this is strong language for LE - as I said earlier as you usually hear this point saying more stuff about “hoping to bring her home alive....” maybe they did, didn’t see the video yet, ready to really dig in here), but just sayin it is dire and maybe that’s all there’s is to it.

Is there video link to this PC? Thanks so much. And as I said in the mass shooting thread @rainynights is an absolute gem and he/she has co tributed so much on these forums so thank you.
I know it was said afterward the SUV was found, but I sorta remember it being said before as well. I'm listening to the podcast right now and will try to dig deeper here in a bit.

"Investigators said the SUV was found a little before 8 a.m. Thursday off Quincey Drive, about six miles outside Lumberton. Police Chief Michael McNeill said the search for Hania is becoming "more and more dire."
New pictures released of NC girl who was kidnapped

Hania's sister said, “Out of nowhere the man came in and they took her away. She fell and screamed and we couldn’t hear what she told us and then we went over there and we didn’t know what happened.”

She wasn't in the car. The neighbor also heard Hania scream. MOO

Last edited:
Caught up just now & I am just sick to my stomach right now....did LE say “dire”? And now they’ve spoken directly to whoever took Hania & stated they are coming after them?! This is NOT GOOD:(:(:(:( LE knows soooo much more right now & it HAS to be from the SUV??? If those dogs did not pick up her scent in the area surrounding the car...:(
IMO MOO......
ETA: Please, does anyone think the dogs picked up Hania’s scent??? MOO

Last edited:
I know it was said afterward the SUV was found, but I sorta remember it being said before as well. I'm listening to the podcast right now and will try to dig deeper here in a bit.

"Investigators said the SUV was found a little before 8 a.m. Thursday off Quincey Drive, about six miles outside Lumberton. Police Chief Michael McNeill said the search for Hania is becoming "more and more dire."
New pictures released of NC girl who was kidnapped

Snipping my own post for focus, lol. :p
BBM
@margarita25, they did say "dire" twice, and both were after the SUV was found.

“Our search has for Hania is expanding every second, and it’s also become more dire now. The stolen SUV used in the kidnapping of was found just before 8 a.m. this morning off Quincey Drive here in Lumberton, North Carolina. Someone called 911 and said they saw the vehicle backed in the woods," said McNeill.
911 call led officers to SUV used in girl's kidnapping

Last edited:
Amy Cutler on Twitter | 7:00 PM (EST) - 9 Nov 2018

People now coming together to pray for 13 year old, Hania Aguilar who was kidnapped Monday from the front of her Lumberton home. @WNCN

View attachment 154823

FOX8 WGHP on Twitter | 7:04 PM (EST) - 9 Nov 2018

#Breaking: FBI releases photos of Hania Noelia Aguilar taken day before her kidnapping http://via.wghp.com/wVKmc

View attachment 154819

I've been looking but cannot find any reference in news reports as to whether Hania had her mobile phone with her when she disappeared, or whether the police have recovered it from her home or indeed if she had a phone?

Can anyone confirm?

drmykedx0aadnuq-jpg.154819

It appears she has a phone in the second photo, assuming it is hers, but I have never heard it mentioned.

Caught up just now & I am just sick to my stomach right now....did LE say “dire”? And now they’ve spoken directly to whoever took Hania & stated they are coming after them?! This is NOT GOOD:(:(:(:( LE knows soooo much more right now & it HAS to be from the SUV??? If those dogs did not pick up her scent in the area surrounding the car...:(
IMO MOO......
ETA: Please, does anyone think the dogs picked up Hania’s scent??? MOO
Yes, see post #311. :(

https://twitter.com/JoshChapinABC11/status/1061078803106140161
Tonight the family of 13 year old #HaniaAguilar came to the prayer group they usually do on Friday. Except they were missing hania. The community is still hoping for her safe return. #ABC11 @FBICharlotte @lumbertonpd

Drm1hfUUUAAh5-B.jpg

Drm1hfgUcAAMWhm.jpg

JMO
It was said those recent photos of her were taken the day before she disappeared. Is there any chance the perp saw those photos and could that have been the trigger for him to go after her?

Wonder if those photos were put on her social media and wondering if he somehow was viewing her SM and then possibly knew how to find where she lived?

@margarita25, they did say "dire" twice, but both were after the SUV was found.

“Our search has for Hania is expanding every second, and it’s also become more dire now. The stolen SUV used in the kidnapping of was found just before 8 a.m. this morning off Quincey Drive here in Lumberton, North Carolina. Someone called 911 and said they saw the vehicle backed in the woods," said McNeill.
Round table: Myrtle Beach church wants to leave denomination over homosexuality debate

That’s what I thought. Thanks.

If there’s one thing I’ve gotten to do well over the years after hundreds of PCs it’s analyze LE’s words.

So maybe they’re just stating the fact and truth, that it IS dire. Which very well could be the case, that they’re not sugar coating things.

But imo they sugar coat things unless they have reason not to believe so.

And this reminds me of LE after they found her backpack. (Jessica’s.)

We found out later via court stuff it had her urine soaked clothes and glasses in them. :( :(

Last edited:
Yes, see post #311. :(
PommyMommy, I don’t know how to see post numbers, I’m sorry, but I trust what you’re saying!!!! :(:(:( I’m so sick right now!! I know what this means!!! And when they talk to the perp like that!!! :(:(:(:( MOO Been talking about Hania to my visitors & trying to make sense of this, I just can’t

Last question. At this point what level of decomp could/we expect? I’m asking this seriously for searchers as far as what they can expect to be looking for/ sorry this is the hard truth. I want to know what the level of decomp would be at this point based o the time and weather conditions (assume outdoors). Sorry. Tia.

PommyMommy, I don’t know how to see post numbers, I’m sorry, but I trust what you’re saying!!!! :(:(:( I’m so sick right now!! I know what this means!!! And when they talk to the perp like that!!! :(:(:(:( MOO Been talking about Hania to my visitors & trying to make sense of this, I just can’t

I didnt even know they were talking about the perp like that.

Help Pommy can you please bring forward the post? Thank you.

ETA:

And the video. Tia so much.

That’s what I thought. Thanks.

If there’s one thing I’ve gotten to do well over the years after hundreds of PCs it’s analyze LE’s words.

So maybe they’re just stating the fact and truth, that it IS dire. Which very well could be the case, that they’re not sugar coating things.

But imo they sugar coat things unless they have reason not to believe so.

And this reminds me of LE after they found her backpack. Nessica’s.

We found out later cia court stuff it had her urine soaked clothes and glasses in them. :( :(
I followed Jessica’s case & it absolutely horrified me!!! What that did to her I can’t even freaking believe humans are capable of becoming such twisted evil monsters!! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah