Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
It was said those recent photos of her were taken the day before she disappeared. Is there any chance the perp saw those photos and could that have been the trigger for him to go after her?

Wonder if those photos were put on her social media and wondering if he somehow was viewing her SM and then possibly knew how to find where she lived?
It's possible, but I doubt it. I can't see the photos on her FB, so if they are there, he would have to be on her friends list. If that were the case, I'd think the FBI would have made that connection by now. Where did the photos come from, does anyone know? MOO

JMO
It was said those recent photos of her were taken the day before she disappeared. Is there any chance the perp saw those photos and could that have been the trigger for him to go after her?

Wonder if those photos were put on her social media and wondering if he somehow was viewing her SM and then possibly knew how to find where she lived?

Great question.

Is there any way to track her residence from the SM you guys have seen so far? Tia.

Again, who knows what anonymous apps, etc...just not that feeling that but then again that dang window of opportunity...

If he parked a mile away say...see this reminds me of analyzing how BG got in and out.

Sigh.

Last edited:
Last question. At this point what level of decomp could/we expect? I’m asking this seriously for searchers as far as what they can expect to be looking for/ sorry this is the hard truth. I want to know what the level of decomp would be at this point based o the time and weather conditions (assume outdoors). Sorry. Tia.

Nobody can answer your question as nobody knows Hania´s fate and in all truthfulness I think your question is very insensitive.

Wait they did?????

Omg see that is what I was just saying. Ok going to shut up now and read I promise.

I don’t have post numbers, help!
PommyMommy, I don’t know how to see post numbers, I’m sorry, but I trust what you’re saying!!!! :(:(:( I’m so sick right now!! I know what this means!!! And when they talk to the perp like that!!! :(:(:(:( MOO Been talking about Hania to my visitors & trying to make sense of this, I just can’t
Never give up hope. :)

Have you tried turning your phone sideways? You should be able to see the post #'s that way. I'll post both statements here in a minute though, so you don't have to read back.

drmykedx0aadnuq-jpg.154819

It appears she has a phone in the second photo, assuming it is hers, but I have never heard it mentioned.

thanks!

Never give up hope. :)

Have you tried turning your phone sideways? You should be able to see the post #'s that way. I'll post both statements here in a minute though, so you don't have to read back.
You ROCK!! Turned my phone sideways & can see the post numbers! THANK YOU!!

@margarita25 and @sleuther0192837465

“Our search has for Hania is expanding every second, and it’s also become more dire now. The stolen SUV used in the kidnapping of was found just before 8 a.m. this morning off Quincey Drive here in Lumberton, North Carolina. Someone called 911 and said they saw the vehicle backed in the woods," said McNeill.
911 call led officers to SUV used in girl's kidnapping

"Investigators said the SUV was found a little before 8 a.m. Thursday off Quincey Drive, about six miles outside Lumberton. Police Chief Michael McNeill said the search for Hania is becoming "more and more dire."
New pictures released of NC girl who was kidnapped

Last question. At this point what level of decomp could/we expect? I’m asking this seriously for searchers as far as what they can expect to be looking for/ sorry this is the hard truth. I want to know what the level of decomp would be at this point based o the time and weather conditions (assume outdoors). Sorry. Tia.
Bloat. :(

Nobody can answer your question as nobody knows Hania´s fate and in all truthfulness I think your question is very insensitive.

I understand how you may feel. I’m really sorry. :( I felt the same way when I first got here and Nancy Grace was talking about Jessica Ridgeway’s dismemberment...I sent her the most awful letter...(eta, come to think about it I believe I might even have reemed a few people here myself for being insensitive.)

There is no doubt decomposition, etc are horrible things to discuss. Beyond horrible.

This is however a crime forum where forensic variables/ potentials etc have to be discussed, however they may came up within the context of the discussions.

You are so right that we do not know Hania’s fate. I truly from the bottom of my heart hope that I am wrong on all of this and that she is alive.

Unfortunately LE and dogs are combing wooded areas after 5 days upon a brazen abduction—-does not look good.

I see you are new here— unfortunately stats and time are not with us on this.

I’m often one of the first people to welcome new members to WS and I DO sincerely welcome you. :) And thank you for being candid. And appreciate your courage to speak up! I understand how you feel I promise but believe me when I tell you I asked this from the point of FINDING her — we need a quick recovery so maximum evidence can be recovered and the perp can be apprehended. And she can be brought home to her family.
And our volunteer searchers out there know what to expect. For their own sanities.

Again I understand and I’m sorry discussion of potential decomposition seems insensitive, it is no doubt an awful discussion. And believe me I’m so sick and upset about this. Thank you for pointing this out and I will really take more care to keep in mind that not everyone has been here for years discussing forensic elements or been directly involved in searches, etc.

I am so sorry to have offended, never my intention! Point well taken.

Last edited:
Caught up just now & I am just sick to my stomach right now....did LE say “dire”? And now they’ve spoken directly to whoever took Hania & stated they are coming after them?! This is NOT GOOD:(:(:(:( LE knows soooo much more right now & it HAS to be from the SUV??? If those dogs did not pick up her scent in the area surrounding the car...:(
IMO MOO......
ETA: Please, does anyone think the dogs picked up Hania’s scent??? MOO
I didn't get the impression from that overhead footage from the helicopter that the dog picked up anything lasting. As one point, the dog does take off with officers running along behind a little bit into the wooded area. But seems like the dog eventually circles back and comes back out into the same field. I also thought I noticed the officers giving a scent clue to the dog once or twice while out there. Probably something of Hania's from home with her scent on it.

Unless... they were running the dog based on a scent from the car, so maybe that of the man who took her. All a bit blurry with the zooming in and out, tracking a dog and two officers tracking a possible scent. But fwiw, my two-cent response to your question.

@margarita25 and @sleuther0192837465

“Our search has for Hania is expanding every second, and it’s also become more dire now. The stolen SUV used in the kidnapping of was found just before 8 a.m. this morning off Quincey Drive here in Lumberton, North Carolina. Someone called 911 and said they saw the vehicle backed in the woods," said McNeill.
911 call led officers to SUV used in girl's kidnapping

"Investigators said the SUV was found a little before 8 a.m. Thursday off Quincey Drive, about six miles outside Lumberton. Police Chief Michael McNeill said the search for Hania is becoming "more and more dire."
New pictures released of NC girl who was kidnapped
Thank you, so very much PommyMommy...:(

Great question.

(And Pommy how ironic considering I test trackability based on SM)

Is there any way to track her residence from the SM you guys have seen so far? Tia.

Again, who knows what anonymous apps, etc...just not that feeling that but then again that dang window of opportunity...

If he parked a mile away say...see this reminds me of analyzing how BG got in and out.

Sigh.
It's locked down, with exception of her Friends list. I haven't looked at alternative SM platforms. MOO

I didn't get the impression from that overhead footage from the helicopter that the dog picked up anything lasting. As one point, the dog does take off with officers running along behind a little bit into the wooded area. But seems like the dog eventually circles back and comes back out into the same field. I also thought I noticed the officers giving a scent clue to the dog once or twice while out there. Probably something of Hania's from home with her scent on it.

Unless... they were running the dog based on a scent from the car, so maybe that of the man who took her. All a bit blurry with the zooming in and out, tracking a dog and two officers tracking a possible scent. But fwiw, my two-cent response to your question.
Thank you zecats...this is upsetting...I feel like if the dog would have picked up her scent, wouldn’t the dog have sat or signaled to the officer??? I apologize, I might be rambling right now, I’m a bit shaken. Was hoping to come back to hear good news but instead, I see LE is warning the perp....:( MOO

Thank you zecats...this is upsetting...I feel like if the dog would have picked up her scent, wouldn’t the dog have sat or signaled to the officer??? I apologize, I might be rambling right now, I’m a bit shaken. Was hoping to come back to hear good news but instead, I see LE is warning the perp....:( MOO

(I can not waaait to see this and weigh in.)

Did anyone notice in the live newscasters video upstream that when the car next door left and drove by, that suddenly a bunch of what sounded like SEVERAL dogs in the other neighbors(I'm assuming) began barking and going nuts. I wonder if they would have done the same thing to a stranger walking by at 6:30 am, or perhaps a struggle and little girl screaming at a car-jacking? Or perhaps they were inside due to the hour? Just found it interesting that those dogs went so nuts from a car going by, but we've not heard anything about dogs going nuts with a commotion happening next door....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah