Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, the strangest thing just happened. I was talking with a friend who works in Denver and she was just telling me how (paraphrasing) she is “dreading the winter”. I asssumed she was talking about the cold and I said “me too...”, she said “No, I’m dreading the winter now because I feel worried because I work in Denver and now they wait for you to start your car up to warm it up then they car jack you, it’s been like a car a day.”

(Note to look for reference of this.)

What was the temperature that morning again?

Don’t know if this is related, but notice he was wearing a mask and dark clothing when he approached this woman and tried to rob her at gunpoint. Fairmont is close to where the SUV was located south of Lumberton.

Robeson County man accused in kidnapping
on Oct. 15, McLellan approached a woman wearing dark clothing with a mask on his face. He says McLellan pointed a gun at the woman, tried to take her car and asked her for money.

He was arrested Tuesday and today LE have been searching at a location near Fairmont. Did he talk?

My gut feeling is the predator probably did not have Hania with him when he dumped the vehicle. Just thinking about statistics and I also don't feel that he is a smart or sophisticated predator. I hope my gut feeling is way off about this poor child. I also could possibly be feeling this way because I'm reading the Jessica Ridgeway case in Colorado and my heart is broken.

Come home sweet Hania.

Well I do hope you are wrong, but it makes sense. Just my thoughts on this,.....it being random doesn't fit that fact he is on foot. So if you are on a mission to grab a kid, for what ever reason, for sex trafficking or just because you want her, you don't go about it on foot. How do you get away with a victim without a car? You also have to know that one is outside alone and there is a car waiting for you to grab. I don't think he knew her, but someone close by did. I do feel someone helped him get away. He grabs her, maybe dumps her some place and drives the van to the dump spot they find it at. But I do think he needs a ride out of there and he can't hold on to that vehicle long because of the Amber Alert and people are looking for that SUV. There is a good chance he had her with him and drove to the that spot within hours of kidnapping her. He was on the phone, how does this conversation go? "ya i am walking down the road, heading home, maybe i will wonder into a trailer park and see what's there just for kick. Later" No, he is on the phone with someone that knows what he is up too. Her home is sort of out of the way, not a place you just wonder too. I hope he did dump her close by and took off. At least her parents will have some type of answers and be able to put her to rest, but if he took her, and they never find her, you spend the rest of your life looking. It is hell on these parents. But he could have dumped the SUV and took off on foot, but I don't think so.

Don’t know if this is related, but notice he was wearing a mask and dark clothing when he approached this woman and tried to rob her at gunpoint. Fairmont is close to where the SUV was located south of Lumberton.

He was arrested Tuesday and today LE have been searching at a location near Fairmont. Did he talk?
If Hania's abductor had a gun, that would explain how he was able to get her into the car so quickly without much trouble (other than her scream). Poor Hania.

jmo :(

But he could have dumped the SUV and took off on foot, but I don't think so.
Snipped.

I think he did just that.

If the perp in the guy in the video (which we don't know), he's walking around in the early morning. He either doesn't have anything else to do than walk around, or he was walking to work and didn't care if the abduction made him miss work. imo

I think he grabbed Hania, assaulted her, dumped her body, and hid the car all within a very short time period. Under an hour, perhaps. By then, it's still morning. He had the rest of the day to walk to wherever he wanted to go. Or, walk for awhile and then call someone for a ride when he distanced himself from the vehicle. If Hania managed to injure him, maybe he didn't call anyone at all.

I think the vehicle was in the dump spot since the morning he took Hania. It was discovered on Thursday, but I think it was there all the time.

We need a break in the case....will the evidence from the SUV be helpful?

jmo

Guys, the strangest thing just happened. I was talking with a friend who works in Denver and she was just telling me how (paraphrasing) she is “dreading the winter”. I asssumed she was talking about the cold and I said “me too...”, she said “No, I’m dreading the winter now because I feel worried because I work in Denver and now they wait for you to start your car up to warm it up then they car jack you, it’s been like a car a day.”

Not sure of the temp that morning but that sure was ironic wasnt it that your friend would bring that up.

Btw they make a fairly inexpensive oil pan heater for vehicles that is like an oil dipstick and you pull out the regular dipstick like you are checking your oil and you put in this long metal rod into the dipstick area. Then you plug it into an outlet and its supposed to keep your oil warm in your engine so you dont have to warm up the car. Its meant for people that live in very cold climates like Alaska where they have trouble starting their cars.

It probably would not help too much to get you in the car any faster because you have to unplug it and then put the regular dipstick back in your vehicle before you take off in the morning. So it would not save too much time getting in and away from your house in the morning. But it would save from having to warm up the car supposedly. I have seen them but never tried one.

Just thought I would mention it because I thought they were really neat and if anyone has cars that are very hard to start in winter then that device will help. They are not too expensive from what I remember. Should be able to get them at an Auto Parts store.

My internet is real slow so it’s hard to create maps. The area they were searching Wire Grass Road near route 130 in Fairmont today. Not very far from Quincey Dr. Will someone please map that route?

I think this is about where you are mentioning. I hope the map keeps where i found. Route 130 is due south of the red point i have flagged.

Google Maps

Not sure of the temp that morning but that sure was ironic wasnt it that your friend would bring that up.

Btw they make a fairly inexpensive oil pan heater for vehicles that is like an oil dipstick and you pull out the regular dipstick like you are checking your oil and you put in this long metal rod into the dipstick area. Then you plug it into an outlet and its supposed to keep your oil warm in your engine so you dont have to warm up the car. Its meant for people that live in very cold climates like Alaska where they have trouble starting their cars.

It probably would not help too much to get you in the car any faster because you have to unplug it and then put the regular dipstick back in your vehicle before you take off in the morning. So it would not save too much time getting in and away from your house in the morning. But it would save from having to warm up the car supposedly. I have seen them but never tried one.

Just thought I would mention it because I thought they were really neat and if anyone has cars that are very hard to start in winter then that device will help. They are not too expensive from what I remember. Should be able to get them at an Auto Parts store.

Remote starter is your friend in wintry climates.

Not sure why the weather/temperature is a factor though.
Wouldn't the perpetrator be committing the crime as the driver is getting into the car...regardless of outside conditions?

High was 68 and Low was 61

Good find. If its the same guy then hopefully LE already found that out.

Wish we had a booking photo for him so we could compare to the video footage we have to see if any resemblance.

My internet is real slow so it’s hard to create maps. The area they were searching Wire Grass Road near route 130 in Fairmont today. Not very far from Quincey Dr. Will someone please map that route?
Google Maps

kinda all jumbled , but i meant well . I hope its useful
there is the mobile home park, quincey , wire grass and rt 130

Google Maps

kinda all jumbled , but i meant well . I hope its useful
there is the mobile home park, quincey , wire grass and rt 130
Thanks!
Close...but rt 130 in Fairmont, not Maxton.

The search today was around the intersection of Rt 130 and wire grass road in Fairmont.
Near Mt Zion Baptist Church in Fairmont.

How would we Google map where the green SUV was discovered?

Just sick to my stomach at the femicide occurring daily in this country. I mean 3 woman murdered and they are very blasé about it in MO.
Also concerning Hania’s investigation, with any investigation as the investigating Police department, you are going to get misled and receive false tips, part of the investigating process. It is part of the job to sift through clues and investigate all, no matter what. That ticked me off that he spent the first 5 minutes yelling about being given false clues. Just MO.
Women are being murdered and kidnapped and killed everyday. It is shocking to read all these stories of missing, murdered and kidnapped women and young girls.

fem·i·cide
/ˈfeməˌsīd/
noun
  1. the killing of a woman or girl, in particular by a man and on account of her gender.
    "we are very concerned with the high level of femicide in our country"

I know it seems that way, but in the US and worldwide, about 78% of homicide victims are male. There is still hope that Hania will be found safe. <3

Hmmmm. That is indeed a "hmmmm" kind of thing, isn't it?

Maybe it was just that simple -- you never know. Seems to me, he would have simply just run to the car and gotten in it and burned out of there as fast as he could. If she was close to the car, wouldn't he have just pushed her away? -- unless he saw her as a bonus where he could have the car and her too, for a little bit of "fun." (Please, don't let that be so.)
Even if it weren't that cold, and "cold" is relative to the individual of course, a car already running and ready-to-go would make for a very quick get-away. It wasn't really that cold last week -- just a bit chilly. Right now, the temp. in Raleigh (95 miles almost due north of L'ton) is 40 degrees. It must have been chilly enuff, IMO, or she wouldn't have started the car that morning.
Makes you wonder, doesn't it?? o_O

Last edited:
The $30,000 reward is gonna be very tempting, IMO. That sum is more than the yearly salary of a good many blue-collar jobs in that area.
And as a retired Chief of Police here in Raleigh answered, when I asked him how they were able to solve some tuff cases in this area, he said two simple words -- "People talk."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax