Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we can be optimistic, the FBI searched this area a second time based on a tip, because they were looking for evidence related to Hania.

Why was the SUV dumped on Quincey Drive? It makes sense to drive away from Lumberton to the west, where there are less houses and more places to discretely dump a vehicle. This would be logical if you could get a ride back.

If you couldn’t get a ride, you might drive towards where you live in a panic, and quickly dump the SUV wherever you can. Based on location of the body near Fire Tower Road and Wine Glass Road, you would drive over route 74 on Kingsdale Road. The route from Fire Tower Road to Quincey Drive is shown on map. There aren’t many places on this route that I see where you could dump a vehicle.

Why would you pick a small bushy lot next to a house? Makes very little sense. Image of SUV location in other image. Unless you are close to your destination and looking for the nearest dump spot with a little degree of cover. I think the perp lives close by, likely within a mile.

Grim news.

Dear @The Night Watchman,

Thank you so much for sharing the information on the area as well as your excellent insight!

Your posts are greatly appreciated!

Map of three locations Google Maps
The day they found the SUV I said the perp most likely lives in the trailer park across the patch of trees between it and where the SUV was found. This route just solidifies my first impressions of the location of the SUV. That trailer park will play a big role in this when all is said and done. IMO

Okay.. you’ll see.

Certainly could be him but the rumor mill is often way, way off. Especially the FB rumor mill which is why it's not allowed. So many innocent people get dragged through the mud on there.

I will say it would quite a coincidence if he did happen to live on the street she was found..

Living in the country you smell dead stuff a lot. You don’t like, but you smell it. You have no idea till it happens too you what a dead groundhog under your porch smells like!
I've lived in rural areas of Virginia and have smelled dead deer and plenty of other dead carcasses. However...I have never smelled a dead human. But if I learned anything from the Casey Anthony (aka monster) case...George Anthony knew what he smelled in the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire. Cindy Anthony also knew but don't even get me started on her. What I'm trying to say is...those neighbors smelling whatever they were smelling...should have known the difference especially with a 13 yr old missing/kidnapped in the area...but who knows why people just aren't more aware. Who knows! Like they say...hindsight is 20/20 but darn it! JMO

I've lived in rural areas of Virginia and have smelled dead deer and plenty of other dead carcasses. However...I have never smelled a dead human. But if I learned anything from the Casey Anthony (aka monster) case...George Anthony knew what he smelled in the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire. Cindy Anthony also knew but don't even get me started on her. What I'm trying to say is...those neighbors smelling whatever they were smelling...should have known the difference especially with a 13 yr old missing/kidnapped in the area...but who knows why people just aren't more aware. Who knows! Like they say...hindsight is 20/20 but darn it! JMO
Around here when the Canola grows it smells exactly like a body. There could be one near a field & nobody would realize it.

That said, if there was a missing person case and I smelled it, I’d call it in anyway, just in case.

This individual turned himself in to authorities 11/13. Also, the MSM arrest link provided does not identify him as RSO.

Relative to Hania, the FBI has been on this investigation since the beginning, and I believe that RSO are the first to be cleared. Hania's been missing since 11/5 so surely they've been accounted for by now. MOO

If this is the same guy in the article. Just looked him up and well I don’t understand how he could post or be let out on a bond with all of the “child assaults” and felony convictions. MOO How is this even possible? He was out free if this is the same perp as in the article. Same age as article. His newest arrest hasn’t even posted yet.

If this is the same guy in the article. Just looked him up and well I don’t understand how he could post or be let out on a bond with all of the “child assaults” and felony convictions. MOO How is this even possible? He was out free if this is the same perp as in the article. Same age as article. His newest arrest hasn’t even posted yet.
I don't think it's the same person as that person you reference was on parole, and would not even be eligible for bond/release. Also, impossible that an arrest on 11/13/18 would not show -- not him. MOO

No update on identification yet on the FBI Charlotte twitter:

FBI Charlotte‏Verified account @FBICharlotte 5h5 hours ago
"FBI & Lumberton PD found a body in an area off Wire Grass Road in Robeson Co 4:45pm. The body has not been positively identified, but agents were following leads related to the search for 13-year-old Hania Aguilar. Please continue to pray for Hania, her family, & each other."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu