Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYONE, PLEASE STOP POSTING THE PICTURE AND THE STORY FROM THE NORTH CAROLINA BEAT. POLICE TELL MAINSTREAM MEDIA THAT NONE OF THIS IS TRUE
No arrest or confession in 13-year-old Hania Aguilar's kidnapping
So true, even though thru sheer looking at similar crimes committed in the area and stumbling upon this felon, even I with all the noise don't think we need to shut the book and think its true. Actually I turned my attention to the trailer owners of that property and my goodness a rabbit hole opened up that needs to be followed up on. I took a break because even though the coincidence happend, until Le states it.. its not gospel. I wonder going forward, what information they will be seeking from the public.

Consolidating links to presser:

WATCH LIVE: FBI gives an update on a body found in Robeson County last night while searching for missing 13-year-old Hania Aguilar. North Carolina lab examining body found in search for missing girl - WWAY TV

2. WWAY LiveStream - WWAY TV

3. Family hopes body found in Robeson County is not Hania Aguilar

4. “The news conference is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. at the Lumberton Police Department, and will be livestreamed on WXII 12 News' Facebook page and mobile app.”

Link ?

Last edited:
Any guess as to what they will say?

I think they are going to say that , sadly, this is Hania's remains.

But I don't think they will announce any arrests and they may just ask for any possible leads, etc, and say they are still investigating. I wish they would say they had it solved...

Because it was nightfall and there are no street lights? Because the evidence may have been scattered along with being difficult to see. Because the crime scene boundaries needed to be established? Because she was in delicate condition? Because LE is being careful and through with the investigation? And, not to be indelicate on purpose, but it was not an emergency - she was deceased and didn't need immediate care and LE could take their time.

Lots of reasons.

I'm getting a sense of displeasure at LE or some sort of skepticism when I see posts wondering why it took so long....why the displeasure? Am I missing some piece that should have us concerned?

jmo

eta: clarity

This, exactly. Plus, even the tiniest of clues might help nail a perp. Laci Peterson's hair was found in a pliers on Scott Peterson's boat. This evidence, plus other findings, helped build the case against Scott Peterson.

https://nypost.com/2003/05/13/lacis-hair-found-in-pliers-on-scotts-boat/

Every bit of evidence counts, especially when building a circumstantial case.

JMVHO.

Just an idea- when you see someone post something with no source and it's something that sounds like major breaking news yet is no where to be found on MSM then instead of quoting the post and saying "I haven't heard this" just let it go because more likely than not, it's a rumor that was found on Facebook. It makes WAY more work for the mods to have to clean up when there are multiple reposts of the unsubstantiated rumor.

Any guess as to what they will say?

I think they are going to say that , sadly, this is Hania's remains.

But I don't think they will announce any arrests and they may just ask for any possible leads, etc, and say they are still investigating. I wish they would say they had it solved...

Not expecting much info at this one, MoO, but you never know, one time I thought the same thing and they busted out full blown visual aids, etc.

Just an idea- when you see someone post something with no source and it's something that sounds like major breaking news yet is no where to be found on MSM then instead of quoting the post and saying "I haven't heard this" just let it go because more likely than not, it's a rumor that was found on Facebook. It makes WAY more work for the mods to have to clean up when there are multiple reposts of the unsubstantiated rumor.
I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, I misread the news story originally. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89