Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like both the front and rear tires are off the road and aligned with the road -- not like it was swerving IMO.

I added to my comment above that there are also speedbumps on the entrance road to the mobile home park. He might have driven on the grass to avoid the speedbumps.
Streetview: Google Maps

He could have been driving fast and swerving off the road a bit as he tried to keep Hania in the car and under his control. I think this was video from very near the Mobile Home Park, possibly on the road out of there. JMO.

ETA: Also, there are speedbumps on the entrance road to the mobile home park. He might have swerved on the grass to avoid the speedbumps.

I think your right. I’m sure I read they had video of the car shortly after it was taken. Maybe this is why there’s no lights on in the second pic and there was in the first.

Last edited:
He could have been driving fast and swerving off the road a bit as he tried to keep Hania in the car and under his control. I think this was video from very near the Mobile Home Park, possibly on the road out of there. JMO.

ETA: Also, there are speedbumps on the entrance road to the mobile home park. He might have swerved on the grass to avoid the speedbumps.

Great map view and you could be right. Notice the right lane in your map leans over that way anyway so that could explain how the car looked leaning. You could be right that this could be right as he was leaving in that right lane. Maybe he didnt turn on the car lights till later and maybe the other photo was the later one.

That area sure does look similar to that wooded photo so I agree this could be the area it was taken as he left.

Thanks as I feel a little better now that she could still be safe.

Great map view and you could be right. Notice the right lane in your map leans over that way anyway so that could explain how the car looked leaning. You could be right that this could be right as he was leaving in that right lane. Maybe he didnt turn on the car lights till later and maybe the other photo was the later one.

That area sure does look similar to that wooded photo so I agree this could be the area it was taken as he left.

Thanks as I feel a little better now that she could still be safe.

That's a good observation about the lights. He might not have figured out how to turn them on yet or perhaps didn't want to draw extra attention as he left. I have been trying to figure out where it was taken from, but have not found the right angle yet. Another reason I think it could be from the road leading out of the mobile home park is that there is a short post-like thing in the blurry photo and the park entrance has several of those about the same height:
drbpklnwkaelqlg-jpg.154458

Morgan Fogarty on Twitter

Streetview of posts (not location of photo though): Google Maps
That video could be from mobile home with a camera or from the KIA dealer on the corner of the entrance. JMO.

I'm so confused, isn't the vehicle the Aunt's vehicle? Sorry to ask. I've been checking in on this case off and on and not feeling very well and on vile medication so maybe that is part of my confusion.

Locally I heard that it was a normal thing for Hania to go out and start the vehicle in the morning when they are getting ready to leave for school. There is a baby in the house that comes along on the ride to school, so she warms up (or cools down) the car before they bring the baby out. It’s something she liked to do.

So this is a routine that someone may have been watching for a while before the abduction. Local LE think this may be the case.

There is police there tonight? Have they been there since the abduction or is something specific going on tonight? (I ask with hope...)
jmo

It looks like there might be a command center set up in the Kia parking lot that is right next to the entrance to the mobile home park. I believe the police have been there the whole time.

I really see this as a crime of opportunity. Someone in that trailer park has someone who crashed there. They know, or suspect.
That's what I think too. And I'm worried the person who knows/suspects who the perp is won't come forward because of own issues - doesn't want to call attention to themselves legally. Sigh. I am worried.

jmo

Locally I heard that it was a normal thing for Hania to go out and start the vehicle in the morning when they are getting ready to leave for school. There is a baby in the house that comes along on the ride to school, so she warms up (or cools down) the car before they bring the baby out. It’s something she liked to do.

So this is a routine that someone may have been watching for a while before the abduction. Local LE think this may be the case.

Is it hunting season yet in NC? There seem to be a lot of woods behind the mobile home park:
Google Maps
Could the perp have observed her routine while pretending he was hunting in those woods?
This is so scary! Praying she will be found safe somehow.

I looked into bandana’s as far as gang relation goes, but could not find any gang that wears just yellow ones, specifically. One gang wears black & yellow, but from the description of the perp, the only color seen was yellow.
However, it is still a possibility (of this being gang related) because I can not find anything on the local level, only widely-known groups.

MOO
Not feeling gang at all. Feeling convenient. God help her.

New video of the car here (scroll to bottom of the post):
Morgan Fogarty on Twitter

Morgan Fogarty (@MorganFogarty) | Twitter

ETA: Looks like it was seen on CCTV near the Clayton Modular homes dealer:
Google Maps
I can’t view the video with slow internet, but that opening shot that shows the suv has the Kia dealer in the background. The garage doors with the black covers are the Kia dealer. The command center is set up right near there. That is the road that leads to the trailer park, where police are stopping people coming in and out.

I’m in the Lumberton/Robeson area weekly for work & live close to that area. The bandanna is simply a bandanna. Nothing more. There is a prison in the area & a CRV, which houses probation violators for 90 days. A large portion of the community is Lumbee Native American, or Hispanic. These are hard-working people, who suffered through Hurricane Florence. There is drugs, crime and the normal issues you find when people make bad decisions. This child didn’t know her abductor. It’s what makes this crime so wrong, so horrible & unfair. The LI knows that, it’s why the FBI was called in immediately. Prayers for this family.

I can’t view the video with slow internet, but that opening shot that shows the suv has the Kia dealer in the background. The garage doors with the black covers are the Kia dealer. The command center is set up right near there. That is the road that leads to the trailer park, where police are stopping people coming in and out.
Is there only one way to enter/exit the trailer park via road? What about if walking in?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member