Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t view the video with slow internet, but that opening shot that shows the suv has the Kia dealer in the background. The garage doors with the black covers are the Kia dealer. The command center is set up right near there. That is the road that leads to the trailer park, where police are stopping people coming in and out.

My viewing of the video is a bit jerky too. It's hard to see it on Twitter, wish I could find it on youtube. After watching it a few times, I just realized there are 3 different camera views shown. Maybe someone who is good at screenshots can get some for us of each angle?

I looked into bandana’s as far as gang relation goes, but could not find any gang that wears just yellow ones, specifically. One gang wears black & yellow, but from the description of the perp, the only color seen was yellow.
However, it is still a possibility (of this being gang related) because I can not find anything on the local level, only widely-known groups.

MOO

What Are Some Gang Bandanna Colors?

Latin Kings gang members may wear either black or yellow bandanas. The suspect here wore black clothing with the yellow bandana. Not sure if it means anything or not...

...Changed my mind - your research may be highly relevant. Google images of Latin Kings and see, eveything they wear is black & gold, or black & yellow. Google Latin Kings North Carolina, very violent and lots of articles about arrests, etc.

As an aside, Pembroke State University (UNC Pembroke) is located nearby in the same county, Robeson. The school colors are also black & gold, which gives this street gang the ability to make excuses for wearing those colors.

Latin Kings began in Chicago but has spread to 34 states. This link says their color is yellow:

https://www.ncgangcops.org/latin-kings

The vehicle is a green, 2002/2003 Ford Expedition with South Carolina license plate NWS-984. The paint on the hood is peeling and there is a Clemson sticker on the rear window.

large

Actual Surveillance Image of Vehicle released by FBI

The 911 call to report Hania’s abduction was made by a neighbor when a relative ran over to get help. The call came in to the Robeson County Communications Center at 6:54 in the morning on November 5, 2018. A female caller speaking Spanish was on the line, and the Robeson County dispatcher quickly requested a Spanish translator to join the call. Initial reports during the 911 described the abductor as a black male. During follow-up interviews, investigators determined the witness had not seen the race of the abductor because he was wearing all black, including long sleeves and a yellow bandana over his face. The information was transferred to the Lumberton Police Department who received the call at 6:58 a.m.

SUV Wanted in Connection with Kidnapped Teen Spotted on Surveillance Camera in Lumberton — FBI

Latin Kings gang members may wear either black or yellow bandanas. The suspect here wore black clothing with the yellow bandana. Not sure if it means anything or not...

...Changed my mind - your research may be highly relevant. Google images of Latin Kings and see, eveything they wear is black & gold, or black & yellow. Google Latin Kings North Carolina, very violent and lots of articles about arrests, etc.

As an aside, Pembroke State University (UNC Pembroke) is located nearby in the same county, Robeson. The school colors are also black & gold, which gives this street gang the ability to make excuses for wearing those colors.

Latin Kings began in Chicago but has spread to 34 states. This link says their color is yellow:

My opinion, gang wannabe.

(Mundo Hispanico, out of Doraville, GA.....)

ÚLTIMA HORA: Desesperada búsqueda de niña hispana que fue secuestrada

El Buró Federal de Investigaciones (FBI) y la policía de Carolina del Norte intensificaron la búsqueda de una niña hispana que fue secuestrada de manera violenta.

De acuerdo con la policía de la ciudad de Lumberton, Hania Noelia Aguilar, de 13 años, se encontraba afuera de su casa en un vecindario de casas móviles, al sur de Fayetteville, donde esperaba por un familiar que la llevara a la escuela.
Sin embargo, de repente apareció un hombre que la tomó por la fuerza y se la llevó en su vehículo.

La historia continúa..... MundoHispánico

Last edited:
He could have been driving fast and swerving off the road a bit as he tried to keep Hania in the car and under his control. I think this was video from very near the Mobile Home Park, possibly on the road out of there. JMO.

ETA: Also, there are speedbumps on the entrance road to the mobile home park. He might have driven on the grass to avoid the speedbumps.
Streetview: Google Maps
Yeah, I wondered about that. I know this has been addressed somewhere before, who restrained her while they drove away. 13 year olds are not 4 year olds. Someone helped

Not feeling gang at all. Feeling convenient. God help her.
I agree. I just wanted to address this particular topic as it has been mentioned today.
I believe the perp was aware of her routine. Now that we’ve heard Hania did frequently start the car in the mornings, I am 100% certain...the perp either lives in the trailer park or knows someone that does & stays/visits them.
MOO

ÚLTIMA HORA: Desesperada búsqueda de niña hispana que fue secuestrada

El Buró Federal de Investigaciones (FBI) y la policía de Carolina del Norte intensificaron la búsqueda de una niña hispana que fue secuestrada de manera violenta.

De acuerdo con la policía de la ciudad de Lumberton, Hania Noelia Aguilar, de 13 años, se encontraba afuera de su casa en un vecindario de casas móviles, al sur de Fayetteville, donde esperaba por un familiar que la llevara a la escuela.
Sin embargo, de repente apareció un hombre que la tomó por la fuerza y se la llevó en su vehículo.

La historia continúa..... MundoHispánico

Can someone translate please?

I think it's relevant. Who walks around with a yellow bandanna handy? That's not a usual color for a bandanna.

If it's gang, I'm all the more worried....though it actually might indicate she is alive and held somewhere, so that's a good thing. Just need to find her fast.

jmo

Is there only one way to enter/exit the trailer park via road? What about if walking in?

jmo
Yes only one road in and out - hornets road. However it is open enough that people could walk in from the shopping center/linkhaw road on the east side if the park. The newest video released on twitter, was taken at the entrance of the mobile home park on hornets road. Twitter

Police, the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office, FBI agents and agents with the State Bureau of Investigation are following nearly 50 leads, the release said.

CNN affiliate WRAL reported that Hania was an eighth grader at Lumberton Junior High School.

It quoted her sister Heylin Perez as saying Hania had gone outside to start the family’s car despite her aunt telling her not to.

“She just got the keys and started to turn it on,” Perez said. “And somewhere out of nowhere the man came in and took her away.”
(BBM)

The family heard Hania screaming, she said.
Family hears screams as 13-year-old girl is abducted outside her North Carolina home

Could be, but I think it would be unwise for a wannabe to be displaying gang colors if he isn't actually in the gang.

I don't know if the bandanna is a gang color, of course. But, it's a possibility.

jmo
Is it a gang color?

Police, the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office, FBI agents and agents with the State Bureau of Investigation are following nearly 50 leads, the release said.

CNN affiliate WRAL reported that Hania was an eighth grader at Lumberton Junior High School.

It quoted her sister Heylin Perez as saying Hania had gone outside to start the family’s car despite her aunt telling her not to.

“She just got the keys and started to turn it on,” Perez said. “And somewhere out of nowhere the man came in and took her away.”
(BBM)

The family heard Hania screaming, she said.
Family hears screams as 13-year-old girl is abducted outside her North Carolina home
Why did Aunt say no? Was this an unusual request?

That's a good observation about the lights. He might not have figured out how to turn them on yet or perhaps didn't want to draw extra attention as he left. I have been trying to figure out where it was taken from, but have not found the right angle yet. Another reason I think it could be from the road leading out of the mobile home park is that there is a short post-like thing in the blurry photo and the park entrance has several of those about the same height:
drbpklnwkaelqlg-jpg.154458

Morgan Fogarty on Twitter

Streetview of posts (not location of photo though): Google Maps
That video could be from mobile home with a camera or from the KIA dealer on the corner of the entrance. JMO.

Ive been studying it and I agree that I think he left on Hornets Road and exited right at the Kia dealer and made a left onto East Elizabethtown road.

Because in that brand new video you can see the same "Car City" big red sign. Google maps is obviously older and doesnt show the new mobile homes right on the corner as he made the left.

So he was last headed towards the Food Lion once he made the left onto Elizabethtown.

Its great that LE is honing in on where he went. Lets hope they have more video by now.

Yes only one road in and out - hornets road. However it is open enough that people could walk in from the shopping center/linkhaw road on the east side if the park. The newest video released on twitter, was taken at the entrance of the mobile home park on hornets road. Twitter
Thanks.

Seems like an area where a pedestrian would stand out as unusual, is that right?

jmo

I think it's relevant. Who walks around with a yellow bandanna handy? That's not a usual color for a bandanna.

If it's gang, I'm all the more worried....though it actually might indicate she is alive and held somewhere, so that's a good thing. Just need to find her fast.

jmo

In that part of town, it’s less likely to be gang related. If it was on the south or west side I would be more worried.

As for bandannas, we are still recovering from Hurricane Florence and some of the Disaster relief centers were giving away bandannas. They are pretty common around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro