Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand your “walk is limping” reference.

I have researched gangs and gang related stories for years now. Many of gang members have been injured due to fights or shooting, therefore the "limping" reference.

I may be completely off mark here, but Robeson County has been called one of the most deadliest counties. See articles: Robeson County - A Deadly County
Article 2: Robeson County is one of most violent in state | N.C. Academic Center for Excellence

And last one - Sheriff talks about gangs just few months back: 'We have a huge crime problem:' Robeson County sheriff-elect talks plans for combating crime

Trying to get a perspective of the internal and external environment: what is the average age of the Vice Lords and Latin Kings? Is on more senior than the other (i.e., longer tenure with older members)? TIA
Demographic studies of gangs show that the typical age range for a gang is 12–24 with the average age of gang members 17–18 years old. The average age tends to be older in cities like Los Angeles and Chicago (where I live) where gangs are well established and have been in existence for longer periods of time. At least where I live there isn't a marked difference in the ages between different gangs.

Video will be on ABC national news in a moment

JMO —I’m voting the guy in video is “hyper-local”. He lives within 2 miles of that area. You don’t walk around at night in small towns unless you know 29 escape routes. Especially in an area just off I-95. JMO

Good to see the case moving fast, and so very hopeful that Hania will be found safe soon, and reunited with her family. I've answered some questions that were nagging me, and sharing them here in the event you were wondering the same.

Why would HA want to start/warm the vehicle early morning before school? Some reported that HA often took on this task.

Associating prestart/warming vehicle with colder, freezing climates, it was suspicious to me. Since learned that while Lumberton, NC average temp on Nov 5 at 64F, it's also 75% humidity! Vehicles parked outside overnight would definitely benefit from prestart to clear the window/windshield condensation before driving.

News reported HA's 8 yr old sister stated their Aunt requested HA not warm the vehicle that morning, and HA took the keys and did it anyway. Why the change if common practice?

Alleged vehicle thefts on the rise could be reasonable explanation. Perhaps reverting to standard time provides for more opportunity...

MOO
Two charged in theft of truck with three-week-old Lumberton baby inside :: WRAL.com
Vehicle thefts on the rise in North Carolina after 10-year decline
Car theft suspects from Robeson County identified with help from public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members