Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect him to act just like he seems to be. I do think it's highly likely he is the one. Too coincidental to me.

By now if there is one thing we have learned its violent criminals who commit kidnappings...rapes and even murders of strangers inside of their own home they dont care one whit about how risky it may be.

Sadly this isn't the only child kidnapped on the street in broad daylight by their own risk taking kidnappers.

Those same high risks are being taken everywhere by violent suspects. We read about it constantly unfortunately.

They do whatever it takes to do what they want done.

It doesnt really matter what others may think if something seems to risky or not. Its painfully obvious violent criminals take those high risks time after time.

Jmo

I was just thinking of something. The FBI released the video of the man walking fairly quickly in my opinion, and before running it through their fancy enhancement software. I'm thinking they did NOT find any evidence in the vehicle that would cause them to think HNA is deceased. That's a good thing, right?!

I just feel like if they did not have any hope of finding her alive they would not have put the video out. Trying to stay positive here!! What do you all think?

I think they would have still put that video out either way. A possible POI or not, they would still want to talk to him either way. IMO. I also don't think they would say one way or the other until tests are done on the van if they are still looking for someone alive or deceased. IMO

“Thursday morning, the vehicle was found off Quincey Drive in Lumberton. Aguilar and her abductor remain missing.”

How far exactly was the car and where was it? I’m so behind here because of the mass shooting, sorry if this has already been covered, I’m sure it has. Tia.

Amber Alert: Stolen SUV used in kidnapping of 13-year-old found

—-

This is obviously all VERY bad signs for Hania.

Last edited:
JMO
So good to see LE moving along with this case. They are working very hard on this case which is good news.

Wanted to mention too that they were nice enough to email me back that the vehicle we saw in the background of the earlier press conference back on November 5 was looked at by them and they determined it was NOT the same vehicle. So that was checked out.

So thoughtful of them to reply back with that information.
Yes -- it does look like they are getting into high gear early, and that's good. We have seen two other cases from this area that are still not solved. Two women disappeared and are still missing -- Sara Graham, Fairmont, NC, (also in Robeson County, NC), missing since Sept. 2016, and the woman from Lumberton (cannot remember her name)who is a recovering addict, who left her mom's home (a year ago or so) with a friend and never returned. So maybe those still-unsolved cases are an impetus to try to solve this one quickly. We don't know enuff about the others to know how close or far they are from a solution -- sometimes the evidence is just not enuff to enable them to make and arrest. And sometimes people don't like to, or are too afraid to, talk to LE.
Yes, I hope this one continues to move quickly and LE can bring her home alive and well. She's just barely a teenager.

FBI seeks person of interest in Lumberton girl's kidnapping

View attachment 154577
Photo Caption: A person of interest in Hania Aguilar's disappearance is captured on surveillance, Nov. 5, 2018. (Credit: FBI)

The FBI is asking for the public's help in identifying a person of interest.

The subject is seen walking near the Rosewood Mobile Home Park on Monday, Nov. 5-- the day 13-year-old Hania Aguilar was kidnapped from outside of her home.

ETA: Video of POI at link and below

It looks like he is drinking something out of white cup. Possibly coffee in a white gas station cup. This could be a great way to track him to the purchase and possibly to DNA if they find the cup.

Anyone else sees that?

That one video camera at the Kia dealer that caught the car leaving the area after he took her. I am willing to bet that camera may have picked him up walking down that street if he went in the same way he left.

I am pretty sure LE is already thinking about things like this so I hope they go back and check earlier video footage from the Kia dealer. Surely they would have done that by now I would think since once they captured the car leaving they probably checked the same camera for anything suspicous from that whole morning before they left.

Im hoping they have much more than they are releasing and hope they are 10 steps ahead and getting close to finding her.

It looks like he is drinking something out of white cup. Possibly coffee in a white gas station cup. This could be a great way to track him to the purchase and possibly to DNA if they find the cup.

Anyone else sees that?
Yes, I see the coffee cup (I don't know it's coffee, but assuming). I don't see the cigarette that others see, but I'm hopeful he was also smoking and discarded the butt. I definitely see the cup and perhaps a cellphone.

jmo

‘Authorities have found one more piece in their search for kidnapped 13-year-old Hania Aguilar of Lumberton. A person was seen walking in this surveillance video towards Rosewood Mobile Home Park, where she was abducted. Please call 910-272-5871 for anything tips on this case.’

Spectrum News RDU on Twitter

(Video at link)

He may not be recognisable, but someone may recognise his walk

If you look at the last video where he walks by the industrial looking area, it seems like he is drinking something out of a cup. He did not have it in the first videos. Maybe he stopped somewhere for coffee. Cigarette / vape on one hand and drink on another. Again. Just my interpretation of the last part of the video.

Was that a Kroger store that he walked past?

I have to correct my last note about a cup. Its definitely cellphone he keeps looking. Either checking time to make sure he is on track, or communicating with someone. This could be family related matter.
Also Yellow bandana is worn by Vice Lords as well as Latin Kings. Both are present in the area. Could be revenge..

I think maybe the abductor ended up as the passenger at some point. I also think he was smoking and for some reason, I am seeing early to mid 20s at the oldest. Very distinct kinda rolling gait

This is why I have a feeling it may be gang related. The walk is "limping" as well as the yellow bandana. Per gang map there are almost two dozen gangs in Lumberton. What I been able to find it Vice Lords and Latin Kings both could be suspects. Black and Yollow (Gold) are colors for both gangs.

I REALLY miss the box on the right side of the screen that used to show the most recent threads that have been posted to. That used to be how I caught new/busy threads. I just today realized the DNV thread is back open (it opened Sunday or Monday).
The “New Posts” tab does the same thing. Shows the latest posts on both old and new threads.

This is why I have a feeling it may be gang related. The walk is "limping" as well as the yellow bandana. Per gang map there are almost two dozen gangs in Lumberton. What I been able to find it Vice Lords and Latin Kings both could be suspects. Black and Yollow (Gold) are colors for both gangs.
Trying to get a perspective of the internal and external environment: what is the average age of the Vice Lords and Latin Kings? Is on more senior than the other (i.e., longer tenure with older members)? TIA

I don’t understand your “walk is limping” reference.

For some reason I feel like the gang theory isn't plausible. JMO and gut feeling. I still think sex offender. Ugggh.

“Thursday morning, the vehicle was found off Quincey Drive in Lumberton. Aguilar and her abductor remain missing.”

How far exactly was the car and where was it? I’m so behind here because of the mass shooting, sorry if this has already been covered, I’m sure it has. Tia.

Amber Alert: Stolen SUV used in kidnapping of 13-year-old found

—-

This is obviously all VERY bad signs for Hania.

I don't like it, either.
The location of the found SUV is about 8 miles south of the trailer park where Hania was taken -- was it dumped there just after she was taken? What has happened to her? Did he/they take her with him/them? If so, why would he take her -- for what purpose? It would be very risky for the kidnapper to keep her with him, IMO.

Is she near the abandoned SUV? I would imagine LE has/had a K9 officer, etc., on the scene. They have to to make sure she's not still in that area somewhere. The good news is that the SUV was found fairly quickly. I hope there are clues that are still "fresh." The FBI has amazing tools and knowledge of this type situation, so I am hopeful. But I worry.
There is a small body of water about 500 feet from the closest point of Quincey Street. IMO, they need to check that location -- and they may have done it already.
I'm watching the evening news from Raleigh, NC, and they mentioned that the vehicle had been found, showed that it was being transported somewhere, but there was no other news about the incident. Maybe they will have something before their broadcast is over at 6:30pm EST.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member