Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 154576
Here is the Google maps satellite view with the mobile home gone and while I do see remnants of driveway tracks, the ones from the news video seem further back and more visible? Maybe it’s just the quality of the images. MOO
Google image 10/09/14... (There is a date regression option in the bottom of the google earth screen.) The domicile is gone in 2015.

Attachments

• Hania Noelia Aguilar Search 5.jpg
    Hania Noelia Aguilar Search 5.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 66
I edited my post for clarification.. I don't think it's a very good photo. Outside of the person's size, there isn't much there to go on, IMO. :(
Bad pic but all I can make out is maybe a white persons hand but since we don't even know the race of the perp who knows. Hopefully FBI can clear up the image better.

Not to be argumentative, but that photo isn't much of a break, IMO. :(

Edited: Maybe I should have said, "respectfully," instead of "not to be argumentative"? Just stating my sadness that it doesn't seem to be a very helpful image. MOO. :(

Well to me it looks like he possibly has a rucksack on his back, and there are two white areas on his rear which could be lighter-colored pockets. So maybe, hopefully, someone who knows him sees this photo and can id him.

I can't make out a single thing from that photo, but this is great progress! Hopefully he went into a store or gas station before this attack and they can find clearer images of his face.
Can someone make out what direction he is walking? Where is he walking FROM?

Maybe this will prompt someone to remember seeing this pedestrian.

Not to be argumentative, but that photo isn't much of a break, IMO. :(

Edited: Maybe I should have said, "respectfully," instead of "not to be argumentative"? Just stating my sadness that it doesn't seem to be a very helpful image. MOO. :(

I think if you knew this person you’d recognise them even though it’s not clear.

‘Authorities have found one more piece in their search for kidnapped 13-year-old Hania Aguilar of Lumberton. A person was seen walking in this surveillance video towards Rosewood Mobile Home Park, where she was abducted. Please call 910-272-5871 for anything tips on this case.’

Spectrum News RDU on Twitter

(Video at link)

He may not be recognisable, but someone may recognise his walk

FBI seeks person of interest in Lumberton girl's kidnapping

View attachment 154577
Photo Caption: A person of interest in Hania Aguilar's disappearance is captured on surveillance, Nov. 5, 2018. (Credit: FBI)

The FBI is asking for the public's help in identifying a person of interest.

The subject is seen walking near the Rosewood Mobile Home Park on Monday, Nov. 5-- the day 13-year-old Hania Aguilar was kidnapped from outside of her home.
This guy is walking around as I think four cars went past him. I will have to rewatch in a big screen but i wonder if one of the cars going past went by twice? Once when he walked screen right and perhaps again as he walked toward screen left. The white (?) vehicle is the one I wondered about. Also he seems to bring something to his face when walking screen left.

Google image 10/09/14... (There is a date regression option in the bottom of the google earth screen.) The domicile is gone in 2015.

Whoa. The car seems to have been parked right where the mobile home used to be. It's like someone knew that driveway and knew they could pull into the vacant lot there and not be easily seen from the road. JMO.

FBI seeks person of interest in Lumberton girl's kidnapping

View attachment 154577
Photo Caption: A person of interest in Hania Aguilar's disappearance is captured on surveillance, Nov. 5, 2018. (Credit: FBI)

The FBI is asking for the public's help in identifying a person of interest.

The subject is seen walking near the Rosewood Mobile Home Park on Monday, Nov. 5-- the day 13-year-old Hania Aguilar was kidnapped from outside of her home.
Wonderful. They will be able to estimate height, weight, etc. Is he drinking something or smoking? It looks like there is something in his right hand. Will have to look at it some more, but maybe he is coming from a local store where he purchased a drink? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54