Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy Wood 7 News on Twitter | 10:03 AM (EST) - 8 Nov 2018

BREAKING -- The stolen SUV used in the kidnapping of Hania Aguilar was found just before 8:00 this morning off Quincey Road in Lumberton, NC. The FBI's Evidence Response Team will process the vehicle. The search for Hania continues. TIP LINE 910-272-5871.

NBC Charlotte on Twitter | 10:06 AM (EST) - 8 Nov 2018

#BREAKING: The stolen SUV used in the kidnapping of Hania Aguilar was found just before 8:00 this morning off Quincey Road in Lumberton.

HANIA IS STILL MISSING

http://on.wcnc.com/2RHtG4b

View attachment 154532
Oh boy, looks like a heavily wooded area behind that property. And, I saw at least one canine. :oops:

Lumberton Police Department | Posted 11/08/2018 10:16am (EST)

The stolen SUV used in the kidnapping of Hania Aguilar was found just before 8:00 this morning off Quincey Road in Lumberton. The FBI's Evidence Response Team will process the vehicle. The search for Hania continues. If you live or own a business on or around Quincey Road and have a video surveillance camera system please call our tip line at 910-272-5871.

This is a truly sad case. I’ve lived in various towns throughout NC my whole life and while this case doesn’t surprise me, the way in which Hania was taken does. Currently, I’m in Western NC and received the Amber Alert immediately. Over the past few days, I have definitely noticed a heavy police presence on the roads.

I work in the healthcare field. For a while, lived in Spartanburg SC, which is also a small town with high crime rates and a lot of heavy human trafficking. It’s sad to see the numbers of young females that show up to the ER who are seemingly being “trafficked”, especially when you really can’t do much for them except try to get them alone (I need to run a test, come with me we will be right back) and give them options if they want help. The difference in these cases? Most of the girls you see aren’t 13 year olds kidnapped against their will. They are runaways, or kids tricked into the life of prostitution with the promise of a good home and love. I don’t sense that here, which is more frightening.

Also, it doesn’t seem like the manner in which Hania was taken could be happenchance. The guy was dressed to be hidden, Hania was known to crank the car in the mornings, and he got away without a hitch and the car has yet to be found. This guy knew what he was doing. He was looking for a victim and she just happened to be the perfect prey. Whether she was a victim for him personally or one to sell is the question.

When you look at the maps of the area where Hania was abducted, there are plenty of getaway options. IMO the kidnapper either ditched the car somewhere close by (meaning he has ties to the area and a house with a garage or somewhere to stash the car very close to the mobile home park) or hit the interstate as fast as he could to take I-95 south to Atlanta, the biggest human trafficking hub on the east coast. Myrtle Beach is a huge area for it (statistically, when asked where they were going after being released from prison, a majority of NC sex offenders say they are headed to Myrtle Beach). The fact the car hasn’t been seen by anyone says a lot. To me that means the car was ditched a long time ago somewhere that’s covered.

I think at this point, staying and looking close to home is the best option. That car HAS to be hidden close by or it would have been seen by now.

If it was me that had just stolen a car and kidnapped a girl, I would have went straight for the deserted miles of farmland towards the direction the SUV was last seen heading if I wanted the girl myself. If I wanted to sell her, I would go Myrtle Beach or Atlanta. Either way, I would ditch the car.

Proud of how LE has handled this one so far, minus how long it took to get the story from the family to the police. This case could and should be a game changer for the 911 call system as we maybe could have saved this girl if the concerns were able to be expressed and understood immediately.
his was a question
This is a truly sad case. I’ve lived in various towns throughout NC my whole life and while this case doesn’t surprise me, the way in which Hania was taken does. Currently, I’m in Western NC and received the Amber Alert immediately. Over the past few days, I have definitely noticed a heavy police presence on the roads.

I work in the healthcare field. For a while, lived in Spartanburg SC, which is also a small town with high crime rates and a lot of heavy human trafficking. It’s sad to see the numbers of young females that show up to the ER who are seemingly being “trafficked”, especially when you really can’t do much for them except try to get them alone (I need to run a test, come with me we will be right back) and give them options if they want help. The difference in these cases? Most of the girls you see aren’t 13 year olds kidnapped against their will. They are runaways, or kids tricked into the life of prostitution with the promise of a good home and love. I don’t sense that here, which is more frightening.

Also, it doesn’t seem like the manner in which Hania was taken could be happenchance. The guy was dressed to be hidden, Hania was known to crank the car in the mornings, and he got away without a hitch and the car has yet to be found. This guy knew what he was doing. He was looking for a victim and she just happened to be the perfect prey. Whether she was a victim for him personally or one to sell is the question.

When you look at the maps of the area where Hania was abducted, there are plenty of getaway options. IMO the kidnapper either ditched the car somewhere close by (meaning he has ties to the area and a house with a garage or somewhere to stash the car very close to the mobile home park) or hit the interstate as fast as he could to take I-95 south to Atlanta, the biggest human trafficking hub on the east coast. Myrtle Beach is a huge area for it (statistically, when asked where they were going after being released from prison, a majority of NC sex offenders say they are headed to Myrtle Beach). The fact the car hasn’t been seen by anyone says a lot. To me that means the car was ditched a long time ago somewhere that’s covered.

I think at this point, staying and looking close to home is the best option. That car HAS to be hidden close by or it would have been seen by now.

If it was me that had just stolen a car and kidnapped a girl, I would have went straight for the deserted miles of farmland towards the direction the SUV was last seen heading if I wanted the girl myself. If I wanted to sell her, I would go Myrtle Beach or Atlanta. Either way, I would ditch the car.

Proud of how LE has handled this one so far, minus how long it took to get the story from the family to the police. This case could and should be a game changer for the 911 call system as we maybe could have saved this girl if the concerns were able to be expressed and understood immediately.
This was a question I asked earlier, considering exactly what you're discussing. Which way would he have gone depending on what his motivations were? Didn't know this about Myrtle Beach. Thanks for the input.

Not finding Quincey Dr, but did find Quincey Rd & it is approx. 9 miles (14 mins) away from the trailer park where HNA was abducted.
Looks like the perp hid the vehicle...I feel very sick for HNA & her family....
Praying LE finds info from the vehicle to get this guy & find HNA
MOO

Footage of SUV at (00:56)

WXII 12 NEWS was live.
29 minutes ago ·

WATCH LIVE: Authorities are using K-9s to search for the 13-year-old girl abducted in Lumberton, N.C. after authorities found the stolen SUV that was used in her disappearance.

Wow - the SUV was found in the woods, not on a road or driveway. He drove the vehicle off-road to hide it among the trees.

It could've been hidden for weeks and months - so glad it wasn't.

What does this tell us? Did he know the area? Or just driving around and found a secluded spot? Is he still there, or did he leave? If he left, how?

Thanks for posting the footage.

jmo

Wow - the SUV was found in the woods, not on a road or driveway. He drove the vehicle off-road to hide it among the trees.

It could've been hidden for weeks and months - so glad it wasn't.

What does this tell us? Did he know the area? Or just driving around and found a secluded spot? Is he still there, or did he leave? If he left, how?

Thanks for posting the footage.

jmo
Responding to my own post to add...IIRC, it has rained since the abduction. Is that right? If so, that should help LE determine when the SUV was parked there - before or after the rain?

jmo

his was a question

This was a question I asked earlier, considering exactly what you're discussing. Which way would he have gone depending on what his motivations were? Didn't know this about Myrtle Beach. Thanks for the input.

Yes, ccpittma is right. Myrtle Beach attracts this kind of thing. It always has me thinking about Brittannee Drexel. That poor girl. Her Mom thinks that she was trafficked. I don't blame her. I think she was murdered but MB is a hub for human trafficking and riddled with crime.

Although, I dont think this is human trafficking. This is too much trouble for traffickers to go to. They take easy catch with kids who run away. This would draw to much attention to them, imo. If the abductor is not known to them, then I'm going with some lonely creep.

NCMEC on Twitter | 10:53 AM (EST) - 8 Nov 2018

#AMBERAlert UPDATE: The stolen SUV used in the kidnapping of Hania Aguilar was found just before 8am this morning off Quincey Road in Lumberton. @FBI's Evidence Response Team will process the vehicle. Search for Hania continues. @AMBERAlert's still active.

Amber Alert: SUV used in kidnapping of Lumberton teen found

NCMEC on Twitter

If you live or own a business on or around Quincey Road and have a video surveillance camera system please call the @FBI tip line at 910-272-5871.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6