NC NC - James Chambers, 28, Fayetteville, 18 Aug 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you look under photos of Bring James Home, there is a picture posted of a person that looks out of place with the rest of the pictures. Is that him?

Are y'all seeing the post on the left hand side too? There's even a picture with it, though it is tiny. The poster's pseudonym initials are ERD.

Are y'all seeing the original post on the left hand side? There's even a picture with it, though it is tiny.

Me and los2188 are talking about that right now. So crazy! Apparently this is not the first time that guy has posted. The maintainer of the page apparently deleted something he posted on January 14th.

Are y'all seeing the post on the left hand side too? There's even a picture with it, though it is tiny. The poster's pseudonym initials are ERD.

That pic looks like a still from a youtube video....anyone know how to change the URL to get to the video itself?

Me and los2188 are talking about that right now. So crazy! Apparently this is not the first time that guy has posted. The maintainer of the page apparently deleted something he posted on January 14th.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if you all were talking about the mom's follow up comments or if you were seeing the actual post there - I know I sometimes forget to look on the left side for posts.

If you run that image through google images, you'll (surprisingly) come up with the youtube video.

Wait, wait...is that James in the video??? Is that what ED's comment meant???

At 1:10 there is a white male that appears to be passed out. Is that James?

Wait, wait...is that James in the video??? Is that what ED's comment meant???

I think he's accusing them of killing JC and dragging his (ED's) cousin into it or something.

I think he's accusing them of killing JC and dragging his (ED's) cousin into it or something.

I was referring to the comment "Who the only cracker here". There is one white male in the video and he looks a lot like James.

Well, the video was posted in March. James didn't go missing until August, so even if it is him I don't think it would matter. Just noticed the post date.

Well, wait a minute - it says that video was published March 3rd, so long before James went missing, so now I'm not so sure.

Ha, you keep getting one step ahead of me! LOL.

That is freaky though.

Yeah, it really got me for a minute there!

Could still possibly be him, just at another time.

By mom's response, it sounds like they know what happened to James at least, whether that ERD poster knows what he's talking about or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back